Attention Legofish - Retro style Iran jersey with footballistha/tsubasa image?

Nov 29, 2002
Pendar,

Do you have time to weave some of your magic and make a new design?

This TM jersey is very reminiscent of Tsubasa's strip - can we get an old-school footbalistha t-shirt design with tsubasa as the main image except he is wearing an Iran shirt?

iran-2018-world-cup-home-kit-3.jpg
2zqv2hj.jpg

captain-tsubasa-759.jpg

captain-tsubasa-season-3-episode-24-english-subbed.jpg

dariush-44

Bench Warmer
Oct 15, 2004
@pendar - In another thread, I was bringing up the topic of Tees and here you are presenting us with your amazing work here.

Can you please link me to the design which you illustrate above in the first screenshot (top 3 from left where I see IRN text in Italics).

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
@pandar nik.

not a fan of imitations so much but a design with our flag and variation of this Gucci style may be a good seller, this shirt has one too many mammals though. (possibly with roman cursive or latin alphabet to avoid trademark issue or combination of russian and two other languages with 2018 WC theme) ..

https://assetsprx.matchesfashion.com/img/product/1385/1184776_1.jpg

Also keep in mind not all ages like wearing banner size logos on their tees, sometime's a good market for smaller and simpler look designs which allows for dressy occasions too. Round retro Iran badge serves well as it was a military type pin used in the past.. something like that on the chest and maybe one sleeve.. or that on the chest and 3 thin stripes on one sleeve.. just ideas .. if you look at lululemon, their men's trade mark is three smaller dashes on men's tees for the front. (also dont forget the V-neck) you're the maestro..

Last edited:

pendar

Bench Warmer
Oct 17, 2002
T dot
www.legofish.com

pendar

Bench Warmer
Oct 17, 2002
T dot
www.legofish.com
@A8K jan, great points. The beauty of the 'build your own' feature on the Iranian Apparel site is that you can totally customize the shirt you want to order. You pick the shirt type, the design you want on it, the size of the design, placement of it, and any additional customizations you like to do like adding names or numbers. I hope that helps.