Attention Shawshank aziz.

Sherwin

Bench Warmer
Oct 26, 2004
USA
Salam Shawshank jan. If you guys get tied up with lack of Moderators please let me know. I will be willing to help you guys out whenever you need help. You did a great job with this website and I also know you from Iran Kicks. If you ever need any help please send me a message at my school email or on persian way. My school email is srazmy@csupomona.edu

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Sherwin - are you still doing the iransportspress forum on facebook?
Well I am not in charge of Iran Sports Press but I do have my own page brother Here is the link. There already is an Iran Sports Press on Facebook
I did not want to use the name out of respect
https://www.facebook.com/groups/501028498432767
Side note, did you know we have a lot of support in Indonesia? I would estimate out of the over 100 members we have, at least 25 % are from Indonesia.
They are pretty hardcore about Team Meli and as knowledgeable as an Iranians.
Currently, there is not much going on because it is only round one of AFC WCQ
Once the Asian Cup get's going I can post some stuff.
Furthermore, EVERYONE HERE IS WELCOMED I can automatically add you all.
I would argue that 3-4 of the members are not Iranian and another 25 % are actually
Arab and Iran supporters so guys, let's be nice and police. There is an ISP facebook, I just don't have any control over it.

Ya I figure so I won't ever be a moderator or admin on ISP so what, I have two things I can do about it.
#1 sulk and be sour about it or
#2 do my own thing, don't get mad, get even.
Also, honestly no hard feelings not even get even, more like do my own thing. Like I said everyone is welcomed to join just be polite and no trolling.
Things should heat up as we get closer to the World Cup, we still have some time.
I should have done this YEARS ago, I feel like it is better, now I can call my own shots and build it from the ground up. Side note I have a Big 12 Conference page with close to 4,000 members. Only problem is I am not at a Big 12 school anymore BYU, I am going to a Big 10 school, Purdue, oh well.

If interested I also have a World Cup USA Canada Mexico with 22 members

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2002
Ya I figure so I won't ever be a moderator or admin on ISP so what, I have two things I can do about it.
#1 sulk and be sour about it or
#2 do my own thing, don't get mad, get even.
Also, honestly no hard feelings not even get even,

I respect that for two decades you have wanted to be moderator or admin here, and am glad you got at least 24 hours, but have you thought about buying the site? Then you could be lead admin and choose your own moderators

Top choices for mods who I think could help re-generate the site are: Omidagha, Babak, Sammy, Ab the Dude, Morjad, Pan-Iranist (Panoo), Pan-Parvinist, Lezawang, Iranyar (rezatank), Eboo, Emad, Stevie-online.de and Looloo Goozoo

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I respect that for two decades you have wanted to be moderator or admin here, and am glad you got at least 24 hours, but have you thought about buying the site? Then you could be lead admin and choose your own moderators

Top choices for mods who I think could help re-generate the site are: Omidagha, Babak, Sammy, Ab the Dude, Morjad, Pan-Iranist (Panoo), Pan-Parvinist, Lezawang, Iranyar (rezatank), Eboo, Emad, Stevie-online.de and Looloo Goozoo
I appreciate your support. I have spoken to Admin jan about this and he even told me that it is not worth it because we don't have enough members.
I am also going to be busy in the summer, transitioning from BYU to Purdue and would have to maintain an A- 3,7 GPA, in order to keep the partial scholarship.
I even tried to set up a go fund me page for ISP but because it had the word IRAN they shut it down. If people want to also contribute, I would always be willing to pay $100. If we can somehow revive ISP, I am willing to buy the site, I think Hala Madrid mentioned it is $500 for the maintenance, not too bad. lol when I was admin for 24 hours I asked oghabealborz to be a mod but he said he would be busy. i would add 4 more names You, Ramin S, Kian Pars and Finally would be mods, if I ever were to buy ISP. I think you all would do a good job on top of all fo the names you mentioend.

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2002
I appreciate your support. I have spoken to Admin jan about this and he even told me that it is not worth it because we don't have enough members.
I am also going to be busy in the summer, transitioning from BYU to Purdue and would have to maintain an A- 3,7 GPA, in order to keep the partial scholarship.
I even tried to set up a go fund me page for ISP but because it had the word IRAN they shut it down. If people want to also contribute, I would always be willing to pay $100. If we can somehow revive ISP, I am willing to buy the site, I think Hala Madrid mentioned it is $500 for the maintenance, not too bad. lol when I was admin for 24 hours I asked oghabealborz to be a mod but he said he would be busy. i would add 4 more names You, Ramin S, Kian Pars and Finally would be mods, if I ever were to buy ISP. I think you all would do a good job on top of all fo the names you mentioend.
You're transferring from BYU to Purdue?!? Really?? wow...

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
You're transferring from BYU to Purdue?!? Really?? wow...
I actually am and I am very excited there is only ONE thing that is standing in my way.
My GRADES have been approved I have been accepted, with a contingency. Most schools only want you to take the general teaching exam,
which I have. Purdue will not allow you to step foot on campus or online, if you do not have your tough 2nd content knowledge. They accepted my passing scores for the first one, my 2nd exam is on Jan 19, at a testing location in Vegas.

I am VERY happy, I ALWAYS wanted to challenge myself and compete against the best, in a top 50 nationally ranked school US News and World Report #43, side note top 10 Engineering(no brainer) Neil Armstrong went there.

Funny side note, looks like Purdue's diversity, much like Brigham Young, is a beacon to the world. I present to you exhibit A.

Last edited: