Australian Open

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Well he plays unseeded Chung because of Novak's loss.
yeah, that was the point, no question Roger is a fantastic player, but in my opinion, he would NOT get to 19 (20 soon) if he had Novak and Nadal healthy ... really he has had not much challenge during his playing years. Imagine if Nadal was playing when Novak was not !!! how many more Grand Slams would he have?

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
And thats it ! not a surprise, Roger wins his #20 ... Clic really no match for him.
I think he can get to 22 this year by winning Wimbledon and US open. I honestly dont see ANYONE being able to stop him.
Really sad for the future of the sport ...

Oct 18, 2010
judge overturns joko's visa cancelation and he wants to play.
but the aussies not happy about him being treated exceptioanlly
just because he is famous!

has anyone heard of this iranian girl, she is ranked in the top
100 of the world jrs, maybe she plays in the aussie open :LOL:

Untitled.png

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Australia has reached peak stupidity. Surely we are living in one of the most stupid time periods in human history when a healthy tennis player is a "danger to public health".
This has got nothing to do with that ... it is like when you want to travel to Africa, they ask you if you have whatever vaccine, otherwise you are not allowed to go.
That is "country x regulation that you should abide". I don't know the details but in any event, he is not complying the regulations.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
This has got nothing to do with that ... it is like when you want to travel to Africa, they ask you if you have whatever vaccine, otherwise you are not allowed to go.
That is "country x regulation that you should abide". I don't know the details but in any event, he is not complying the regulations.
I accept that every country has laws and they choose who to let in to their country as is their right.

But to call the guy a danger to public health? Seriously? Have they lost all common sense?