Azmoun done with TM as well?

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
seeing references, can't verify the fact.

If so, guessing he's hurt with ppl's treatment of his performance. Is this his agents ideas? forsure anyone watching football (not football fans) with their low culture can put a dent on one's portfolio and feelings playing TM. This era of football brings a lot of vahshi fan with their opinion & "gooshi" to the mix.

هر چند به نظر می رسد واکنش آزمون احساسی و ناشی از خستگی هفته های اخیر است اما کی روش در گذشته در واکنش به خداحافظی رحمتی تمامی درهای بازگشت را به روی او بست و حالا باید دید واکنش سرمربی تیم ملی به این تصمیم آزمون چیست.

با توجه به جو احساسی موجود بعید به نظر می رسد این خداحافظی خیلی جدی باشد و احتمالا با فاصله گرفتن از فضای احساسی موجود آزمون در تصمیم خود تجدید نظر خواهد کر

http://static2.varzesh3.com/files/pictures/01314906.jpg

LOL Iranian superheroes and their mamas.
د.

Last edited:

Shahram

Elite Member
Oct 21, 2002
http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1534367/سردار

کد خبر: 1534367/40 زمان: 10:42 1397/04/07 بازدید: 77,860
مادرم را انتخاب می کنم
سردار آزمون هم از تیم ملی خداحافظی کرد!
سردار آزمون ستاره خط حمله ایران با انتشار پستی از تیم ملی خداحافظی کرد.

به گزارش "ورزش سه"، سردار آزمون که با انتقادات زیادی از سوی هواداران تیم ملی روبه رو شده بود، روز پنجشنبه خداحافظی خود را از تیم ملی اعلام کرد.

آزمون در جریان جام جهانی نیز به این موضوع اشاره کرده بود که در صورت ادامه انتقادات از تیم ملی جدا خواهد شد و روز پنجشنبه تصمیم خود را رسمی و نهایی کرد.

آزمون که کارنامه قابل قبولی با وجود سن پایین در تیم ملی دارد، با انتشار متن زیر رسما جدایی خود را اعلام کرد:

بهترین گلزن تیم ملی در چند سال اخیر در متن خداحافظی خود به نا مهربانی، فشار و توهین هایی که در این مدت انجام گرفته اشاره کرد و این موضوع را دلیل خداحافظی خود اعلام کرده است.

هر چند به نظر می رسد واکنش آزمون احساسی و ناشی از خستگی هفته های اخیر است اما کی روش در گذشته در واکنش به خداحافظی رحمتی تمامی درهای بازگشت را به روی او بست و حالا باید دید واکنش سرمربی تیم ملی به این تصمیم آزمون چیست.

با توجه به جو احساسی موجود بعید به نظر می رسد این خداحافظی خیلی جدی باشد و احتمالا با فاصله گرفتن از فضای احساسی موجود آزمون در تصمیم خود تجدید نظر خواهد کرد.

Nov 24, 2002
He has a very sensetive character. Age jaye Ronaldo o Messi bod chi kar mikard. Critisizing and dealing with pressure is part of the game, specially when you have star status(club, country) and if people calling this guy as Daei's replacement he should be able to deal with pressure. He is not kid anymore. Has been around TM in last 4 years.
I actually think his bashing was stupid and he did very well in WC and did what coach asked him. Played 3 times 90 min, something he barely have done before.
He will be back but his crybaby attitude is silly. He is by far our best forward.

Last edited:

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Due to bunch of low lives who know nothing about football they upset this young lad ,although I agree with Babr that he should ignore and steer away from these bunch ,they all think we should have beaten Spain and Portugal and sardar should have scored atleast 4 goals against them .

I know Sardar is very active on line and hope he reads our comments …..my advice to sardar who is a darling of our football is to take a note out of Ali Daei's attitude of never giving up and never paying attention to any negative and ill intention comments .

As RM said only pay attention to football experts or team melli coach or any of this calibre and what they have to say ,ignore the illiterate masses .

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Very childish of him. He'll be back. He is too fragile mentally.
Vaghti yeh mosht goosaaleh clueless behesh shabo rooz tohin mikonan khob in javoon delesh mishkaneh .

He ran his butts off in defending and attacking and he did that for 3 x 90 minutes as he was told to do and bunch of low lives throw dirt at him .

Nov 24, 2002
Due to bunch of low lives who know nothing about football they upset this young lad ,although I agree with Babr that he should ignore and steer away from these bunch ,they all think we should have beaten Spain and Portugal and sardar should have scored atleast 4 goals against them .

I know Sardar is very active on line and hope he reads our comments …..my advice to sardar who is a darling of our football is to take a note out of Ali Daei's attitude of never giving up and never paying attention to any negative and ill intention comments .

As RM said only pay attention to football experts or team melli coach or any of this calibre and what they have to say ,ignore the illiterate masses .
The issue is every where in the World, players with such a status they have a team of psychologist, great adviser around them. You either are by nature a mature person like Jahanbakhsh, if not you need to get these kind of helps and nothing wrong with it. This guy spending half of his time responding to people who criticize him online, come on man.

Look at Jahanbakhsh, almost the same age as Azmoun, and despite some criticizes that he performs better in club level than NT, he is focusing on his game, his mom was dealing with cancer but he barely made it public. and still had the best season of his very young career this year. Won't be surprised to see this kid with a big club sometime in his career with kind of determination he has. I love Azmoun and as i have said many time, he is probably our most talented forward ever, but talent is not enough, and he needs to grow up.

Knowing Queiroz, i hope Sardar gets the call again.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Base on the past stories with Aghili, Rahmati,and few others, but Sardar thanked Queiroz at the end so he left the door open lol
Different cases mate ,horses for courses .

Sardar is a young lad who is upset the wy some of his compatriots insult him and throw dirt at him. Rahmat and Aghili had a direct quarrel with the coach and went public with it .

Nov 24, 2002
Different cases mate ,horses for courses .

Sardar is a young lad who is upset the wy some of his compatriots insult him and throw dirt at him. Rahmat and Aghili had a direct quarrel with the coach and went public with it .
I know it is different cases but Queiroz 1000 times said wearing NT jersey is an honor, so i am not sure if he is enjoying bache-nane bazi kind of attitude.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
I know it is different cases but Queiroz 1000 times said wearing NT jersey is an honor, so i am not sure if he is enjoying bache-nane bazi kind of attitude.
True but he may need to talk to him like father/son thing and direct him and advice him on how to deal with fame and public and the way things are in this world .

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
He has a very sensetive character. Age jaye Ronaldo o Messi bod chi kar mikard. Critisizing and dealing with pressure is part of the game, specially when you have star status(club, country) and if people calling this guy as Daei's replacement he should be able to deal with pressure. He is not kid anymore. Has been around TM in last 4 years.
I actually think his bashing was stupid and he did very well in WC and did what coach asked him. Played 3 times 90 min, something he barely have done before.
He will be back but his crybaby attitude is silly. He is by far our best forward.
I think once everything settles, he will come back. It was just a very emotional time for him for reasons I can understand. Queiroz retired 50 times from Team Melli in the past 3 months alone. He should be fine.

I spent a lot of time in my childhood with Turkmens in Iran as my mom grew up around Gonbad. They are very sensitive but they are also the friendliest, nicest, generous and caring people. They don't understand how people can be that fucked up. So I understand him.

Nov 24, 2002
I think once everything settles, he will come back. It was just a very emotional time for him for reasons I can understand. Queiroz retired 50 times from Team Melli in the past 3 months alone. He should be fine.

I spent a lot of time in my childhood with Turkmens in Iran as my mom grew up around Gonbad. They are very sensitive but they are also the friendliest, nicest, generous and caring people. They don't understand how people can be that fucked up. So I understand him.
That is right, my aunt was living many years in Bandar-Shah(Torkaman) and i have visited Gonbad many times also, after revolution both cities specially Bandar Shah suffered from Shiite-Sunni conflict and lack of enough attention from gouvernemnt.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
This is a direct result of the culture of "Gheyrat". Hamash gooze too khali. Emotional instability is somehow a sign of "gheyrat" and a virtue in that region of the world. It will work in this case too. He'll be back like a little child who stops crying when offered a candy.