bad dream

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
i had a bad dream...
there was this square white box which was dropped from sky (i think by a chopper) on top of this school n before hitting the roof exploded n caused a lot of damage. they wanted to kill the maximum number of the kids n i guess they did kill some? but everything was so white? the roof, the school n the box? it was as usual an inside job.damn!

well i hope this was just a nightmare n wont come true....n I've heard if you put some money aside for the poor (as sadagheh) that sometimes it wont happen?!
i guess its worth a few bucks cuz it was horrible.

but you never know.
I was explaining how these evil ppl come to be under that other thread but i decided to delete it last night. little too much for the level....

Last edited:

The Matrix

Bench Warmer
Jul 25, 2007
[video=youtube;VMeWQXE38dA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMeWQXE38dA[/video]

Take it easy and stop believing so much in that superstitious crap!

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
^^One of my favorite old school songs I still bump 2pac and Biggie RIP both of you legends. Rap will never be the same without you two. Super Nintendo Sega Genesis, when I was dead broke man I couldn't picture this. Great song.

البته، یه کم مشکوک میزنی، فردا جمعه ست، شاید هم تعبیرش این باشه طرف داره از چاه میاد بیرون. یادته اون قدیما تو امجدیه وقتی تیمها میخواستن از رختکن بیان تو زمین، تماشاگرها میگفتن، ..... داره میاد ... داره میاد ........ حالا فکر کنم داره میاد !!!

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
I expected some ridicule but I said it so nothing would happen. you see last time I had a dream it came true 2 weeks later..it was sept. 11 2001 except I had a dream about it in late august !

I only told a few ppl about it (I woke up frightened and told my wife right away but she doesn't believe in none of that BS exept when it happened she was the one who called me and said remember your dream..??) it happened almost exactly as I dreamt it, except that I also saw the culprits and the guilty ppl behind it!

This time I forced myself to watch the news channels (oh gosh those tv ppl give me the creeps) ah... I only noticed a thing about ebola virus (maybe the white building meant hospital or medical center?) I don't know but I hope this is the last we are going to hear of this nonsense.

btw I don't mind humor myself as long as it doesn't get nasty :D
last time my classmates made fun of me I was in 11th grade and the night before chemistry finals , I had a dream of 2 of the questions on the test and so I told the class they laughed but looked for the answers just in case...neither one of those 2 questions were in the book! so the discussion got hot lol everyone thought they had the right answer anyway when the teacher handed us the test everyone turned and looked at me like ...left left... :D

I say this because everyone in the world has a dream that comes true, I mean at least once in their life time, for many more than once. I bet those who make fun of this also have had a dream that came true...go back and think and you'll see...

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
On 01/10/2014 so called moderate rebels armed by US and in support of ISIS bombed and kill more than 40 young children , I'm not listening emrica oriented media but I'm sure they says something else if they even talked about it :

GRAPHIC IMAGE : https://pbs.twimg.com/media/By4ObeDCAAACG6N.jpg

Ibrahim Lababidi,@ibelababidi

(October 1, 2014) Double bombing kills at least 41 children at school in Syria — At least 41 #Syrian children aged under 12 have been killed in a double bombing by a lone assailant at a school in the government-controlled city of #Homs
GRAPHIC VIDEO

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
Syrianonymous @Syrianonymous · Sep 21
No,this is not #ISIS/#IS/#ISIL, this is one of the "moderate rebels" whom #Obama will arm & train further. #US #Syria

Moderate Syrian Rebels Carry ISIL Flags in Protest to Coalition Airstrikes
[video=youtube;ZIop4-Gq4Zw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIop4-Gq4Zw#t=14[/video]

Syrianonymous @Syrianonymous · Sep 18
#Obama to further more arm and train "moderate Syrian rebels". #Syria #US #kerry #FSA #ISIS/#IS/#ISIL

Syrianonymous @Syrianonymous · Sep 18
The senate approved arming and training "moderates"... #Syria #US #Obama #Kerry #ISIS/#ISIL/#IS