Bahrain coach teached branco some lessons

Nov 24, 2002
The old freind ,, from same school .. But it was 1-0 in the fact for bahrain s coach ..

1) he comeplety neurilized , KARIMI the centre and the heart of our team

2) vahid was also in shadow of marzovi

3) his players perfectly did pressing job

4) it was always more than one player to not let our wings to corss the balls for daei who was in the fact most unusfull players of the team !

Mr branko in dafe ro bad jori bakhti ..

i beleive you the guy perfectely watched the types of our games and new by heart our plan of the match ...

also he was the coach of karimi s team and as the matter of the fact in 95% of NT games when karimi doenst play good .. hold team is down!

Nov 29, 2002
AghA jAn,
I don't usually like correcting others' English but I just thought you might appreciate it (sorry if it offends you)

valli, past version of teach is taught. I'm only saying this because it is the title of your message

halftime

Bench Warmer
Nov 24, 2004
Babr_E_Mazandaran said:
1) he comeplety neurilized , KARIMI the centre and the heart of our team/QUOTE]

I think Karimi neutralized himself by trying to be a one man show!! He was trying to beat everyone including himself. Someone needs to tell this guy that good player are able to receive the ball in tight situations and pass it, allowing the game to flow.

Branko should have replaced Karim with Navid Kia in early second half.

Go Iran

nakhl

Bench Warmer
Feb 1, 2005
Babr_E_Mazandaran said:
The old freind ,, from same school .. But it was 1-0 in the fact for bahrain s coach ..
1) he comeplety neurilized , KARIMI the centre and the heart of our team
2) vahid was also in shadow of marzovi
3) his players perfectly did pressing job

this is what appears from outside and in fact it is funny that branko also implied that bahrain was the stronger side so we had to play cowardly! But, it is not done until its done. i think there is a reason branko is portraying juricic as the important side. only our game against japan will tell. if we beat japan, then japan and bahrain will fight to the end for the 6 points and that may mean some draws! the best scenario for us is two draws in those games. then, we will definitely end up first team.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
100% agree with u..
Bahrain improved alot under their new coach thats not funny.Their coach definetly did a great job of research on us and locking our main stars's power.

Mahdavikia,karimi,Hashemian and even kaabi were all locked down.thats why unknown players like Kazemian,Mobali,Navidkia,Borhani for 45min could do us magic.
oh well,there is always a next time.ma ke pir shodim az bas hers khordim!

wvupersian

Bench Warmer
Feb 10, 2005
West Virginia
www.wvu.edu
Dr Strangemoosh said:
AghA jAn,
I don't usually like correcting others' English but I just thought you might appreciate it (sorry if it offends you)

valli, past version of teach is taught. I'm only saying this because it is the title of your message
Dr Jan,
Take it easy. That is Canadian version of English ;)
Joda az Shokhi,
I think Bahrain's coach was aware of everything, and very effective at halftime! the guy has point and I agree with him

Babak G

News Team, ISP Managers Team
Feb 13, 2003
Parts Unknown
Why are people being naive?
We were the away side and we can also say these things:

1.We completely neautralized Talal Yousef,their danger player.
2.In the first half our pressing meant that they didnt pose any danger except from range.
3.In the second half they managed to have a player in our penalty area only once or twice maximum.They didnt pose a danger except from one header,which the defence slept on and one cross which was tapped wide by the Bahraini.

4.They were the home side,they had to win,our defence kept them quiet!
5.For all their possession and "domination" Mirzapour made only one SAVE IN THE WHOLE MATCH!What does that tell you?

We got one point,and we were happy with it (at least our coaches were).Our strategy in the second half was to just keep one point with no risks at all.

halftime

Bench Warmer
Nov 24, 2004
Babak G said:
Why are people being naive?
We were the away side and we can also say these things:

1.We completely neautralized Talal Yousef,their danger player.
2.In the first half our pressing meant that they didnt pose any danger except from range.
3.In the second half they managed to have a player in our penalty area only once or twice maximum.They didnt pose a danger except from one header,which the defence slept on and one cross which was tapped wide by the Bahraini.

4.They were the home side,they had to win,our defence kept them quiet!
5.For all their possession and "domination" Mirzapour made only one SAVE IN THE WHOLE MATCH!What does that tell you?

We got one point,and we were happy with it (at least our coaches were).Our strategy in the second half was to just keep one point with no risks at all.
I agree with what you say if we accept that Bahrain are a better team and we should be happy with an away point against a quality side!!!. But I honestly think we are a much better team, there is no reason why we can’t play better and impose our game to teams like Bahrain, even away from home. .We didn’t play like an away side. Good away sides break with pace and move the ball forward very quickly, still creating chances.

The problem has to be lack of ambitions. We won’t lose that many games playing like we did, but we won’t improve as a quality football side.

Go Iran

Babak G

Feb 13, 2003
Parts Unknown
Halftime,
we are not a BETTER side than Bahrain.We may have better players.But they are just as good a team as we are.Notice the difference between team and players,and its a big difference.

It may be hard to admit,but as a team,we have consistently disappointed.Bahrain is a much much more consistent team.They are a new force in Asian football along with Oman.

Behrang(ISP)

King of Posts
Oct 16, 2002
www.iransportspress.com
Babak G said:
Halftime,
we are not a BETTER side than Bahrain.We may have better players.But they are just as good a team as we are.Notice the difference between team and players,and its a big difference.

It may be hard to admit,but as a team,we have consistently disappointed.Bahrain is a much much more consistent team.They are a new force in Asian football along with Oman.

RIGHT ON BRO

halftime

Bench Warmer
Nov 24, 2004
Babak G

I think I do understand the difference between players and team and I still think we are a better side than Bahrain, although we lack organization and ambitions.

If we have better players and we don’t perform as a team, then the problem has to lie with the coaching and the management. We allow teams like Bahrain to play us off the park and then we accept that they are a better team!!. Managing a national side is not just about training ground and football, you need to get into players mind and make them believe that they can go to any ground and win. You need to be tactically shroud and give your team a cutting edge

Go Iran

Babak G

Feb 13, 2003
Parts Unknown
They are a better team than us in relative terms.

For the players they have,they have juiced the max out of them.
However,for the players we have,ours are not as consistent in performing for us.The blame does not lie all the way with the coach.He doesnt control misplaced passes and giving the ball away.