Bahrainins took irankicks.com serevr down!!

houman

Bench Warmer
Oct 14, 2004
Dallas, TX
It's messed up! It's been acting up since yesterday. Afshin, I think, did say couple of guys are spamming the server, but I'm not sure he said they were Bahraini to the best of my knowledge.

Sultan

Bench Warmer
Apr 7, 2004
Can you find the ip addresses where the spam is coming from? we'll launch some spam against bahraini sites! lol

houman

Bench Warmer
Oct 14, 2004
Dallas, TX
Toofan said:
well ...in past 2-3 days weve had bahraini ppl joining the forum & saying crap! So Im juss saying what it looks like :)
Perjad will probably fix it soon.
damn, it's completely down, it's not even giving you a "server busy" message...

houman

Bench Warmer
Oct 14, 2004
Dallas, TX
looks great man, except I would change on thing....I would make the links dynamic, what I mean by that is clicking on the links wouldn't switch addresses, that messes up the whole flow of the flash thing, and the music...either use frames or use embedded flash movies; but the graphics are excellent

houman

Bench Warmer
Oct 14, 2004
Dallas, TX
Good news...it's backup again...btw tonight people in ISP chat (well for me, couple of hours b4 the game chat for every1 else), I very much enjoyed it last time, even though there wasn't a single talk about that n.korea game, :D

Cyrus

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Texas
It still won't save them. I can't wait until we defeat them. If any Bahraini reads this, maybe next year. I mean next four years!

artavile

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
MD, USA
I find it hard to believe that those monkeys actually have the know how and capability to do that kind of damage. It will probably take the whole fricking island to find the "ON" button on their BC (AKA PC) let alone taking a server down.