Basij 101

Jan 29, 2004
I see an acute lack of knowledge about Basij and it's members on the posts I read. This is a nice intro for the uninitiated - in particular the young Iranians who have been rasied outside Iran.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rr23r7cPIHw"]YouTube - Basiji: Irans Culture Cops: Vanguard[/ame]

buzz

Bench Warmer
May 21, 2003
Ohio
basiji = vatan foorsh va aadam kosh. vahshi ke deene arab ra setaayesh mikonad va az Irani koshtan va aazaar daadan lezat mibarad.

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
چه جالب گفتند مردم ایران
خس و خاشاک تویی دشمن ایران تویی
مزدور برو گم شو

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
Chief,
You know I like you, and glad to see you're posting after such a long absence, you're OK, just misinformed and misguided.
Here is my advise to you and alike:
The TRAIN has left the Station ever since may 13th, you and I don't know where it is going but we all know it will not revers and go back the station where we've started from. The regime's back is broken beyond recovery.
So jeegar joon pack up your time is up.

[Intuitive Forest Gump switch ON]
"You can come to my house in Greenbough Alabama, I'll take care of you Chief. Dat's all I can say bout dat".

[Forest Gump switch off now]

spanx

Bench Warmer
Dec 19, 2005
Chera fohshe khahar madar midin ... you know there are ladies who read these threads also ... I have no respect for that ...

But about this video ... What you guys fail to see is that these "schools" or organizations are just like terrorist facilities that Al Qaeda uses in Afghanistan and Pakistan to take innocent young people with a strong motivation and brainwashes them from an early age ... they are grown to think it's ok to MAKE other people think like you and want to change the world that way ... their goals seem very holly an justifiable to them but they don't see that they end up being a tool in the hand of higher powers such as AN and Khamenei ...

Another thing is that they are grown in an isolated atmosphere without having human interactions that are necessary for a person's growth. Vaseh hamin enghad oghdeyee mishan ke vaghti mibinan baghieh pesara are just living their lives mikhan beran zendegi oonaro ham kharab konan ... if you're coming from a low income family in Iran what other choice you really have though? in a society that everything is with connections and it's impossible to work your way up legitamitely ...

spanx

Bench Warmer
Dec 19, 2005
Chief,
You know I like you, and glad to see you're posting after such a long absence, you're OK, just misinformed and misguided.
Here is my advise to you and alike:
The TRAIN has left the Station ever since may 13th, you and I don't know where it is going but we all know it will not revers and go back the station where we've started from. The regime's back is broken beyond recovery.
So jeegar joon pack up your time is up.

[Intuitive Forest Gump switch ON]
"You can come to my house in Greenbough Alabama, I'll take care of you Chief. Dat's all I can say bout dat".

[Forest Gump switch off now]
By the way Motori lol ... that's not a picture of Neda in case you don't know ... that's someone else also named Neda who initially got confused for her

May 12, 2007
I see an acute lack of knowledge about Basij and it's members on the posts I read. This is a nice intro for the uninitiated - in particular the young Iranians who have been rasied outside Iran.

YouTube - Basiji: Irans Culture Cops: Vanguard
I have to say my view frankly. Basiji people have several peoperties.
If they were used in shahrebani to fight criminalitis they were fine people.
But the regime is using them to opress our own people. Doing so they cann't claim they are the pure people who fight for humanity. The Islam
they have learned is also a corrupted kind of Islam. As you could hear
he said " we want to change the world to a greater spirtuality.."
It is this kind of mentality that not only Iranians nor people of the rest
of the world like. Who are you to say how other people should think and
what they should believe?

May 12, 2007
Chera fohshe khahar madar midin ... you know there are ladies who read these threads also ... I have no respect for that ...

But about this video ... What you guys fail to see is that these "schools" or organizations are just like terrorist facilities that Al Qaeda uses in Afghanistan and Pakistan to take innocent young people with a strong motivation and brainwashes them from an early age ... they are grown to think it's ok to MAKE other people think like you and want to change the world that way ... their goals seem very holly an justifiable to them but they don't see that they end up being a tool in the hand of higher powers such as AN and Khamenei ...

Another thing is that they are grown in an isolated atmosphere without having human interactions that are necessary for a person's growth. Vaseh hamin enghad oghdeyee mishan ke vaghti mibinan baghieh pesara are just living their lives mikhan beran zendegi oonaro ham kharab konan ... if you're coming from a low income family in Iran what other choice you really have though? in a society that everything is with connections and it's impossible to work your way up legitamitely ...
Sorry. Just a note her. Life is too short. You cann't use your life your sons life waiting for these guys to understand. Your grand children need a life too.

spanx

Bench Warmer
Dec 19, 2005
Sorry. Just a note her. Life is too short. You cann't use your life your sons life waiting for these guys to understand. Your grand children need a life too.
I don't know what you're talking about dude, that made no sense ... in case I'm "her" ... well I'm not a woman ... I was just saying if you want anyone to take you seriously be polite ... which obviously not everyone here understands

Feb 22, 2005
Basijiss are a much more brutal Sasvakis. Lets call this murderers of the Iranian people Savakis. The word they hate the most, but what they are.

Chief, you are a murderer savaki.

May 12, 2007
I don't know what you're talking about dude, that made no sense ... in case I'm "her" ... well I'm not a woman ... I was just saying if you want anyone to take you seriously be polite ... which obviously not everyone here understands
Here. not her.
Yes we should usually be polite. But we also have to be angry. You won't be taken seriously if your tone is calm.

Part of your post is about analysing these basijis life and the cause of why they are the way they are. I think we don't have time left to analyse.
They are brain washed people who are fighting us. Prejudice is the cause. There are people who live poorly but never do things like this.
Otherwise I hope we two stay friend. Ghar nakon

Last edited:

spanx

Bench Warmer
Dec 19, 2005
Here. not her.
Yes we should usually be polite. But we also have to be angry. You won't be taken seriously if your tone is calm.

Part of your post is about analysing these basijis life and the cause of why they are the way they are. I think we don't have time left to analyse.
They are brain washed people who are fighting us. Prejudice is the cause. There are people who live poorly but never do things like this.
Otherwise I hope we two stay friend. Ghar nakon
haha na man digeh ghahram ... bikhi daashi manzooram to naboodi, in yaroo Iranystill hey parazit mideh in vasat ...

Inja hameh asaaba daghooneh mardom oftadan be jooneh ham, I just thought it's better to do an analysis ke in joojeh basijia chera intori bozorg shodan ... bokhara payeen mizaneh bala ... ghat mizanan ;)

ghilich

Bench Warmer
Oct 12, 2004
usa
these guys are completely brain washed and are constantly trapped in the culture of martyrdom which has blocked any real political progress for the Shia sect of Islam for centuries. OK, GREAT that a bunch of Basij's defended Iran 20 years ago. BUT, so did our ARMY, so did our AIR FORCE, so did our NAVY. YOU did NOT do it by yourself!
AND, it would have been MUCH better if you did not have to jump on mines to "save" the nation. That ONLY happened, because your leaders FUCKED UP our military might! The decline AND dismantling of the IRANIAN Armed Forces, was what gave Iraq the GUTS to even SET FOOT INSIDE IRAN. We would much rather have COMPETENCE AND GOOD PLANNING AND EXECUTION from the armed forces in defense of the nation, than a bunch of teenagers jumping on mines or attacking tanks with rifles! I am not into "martyrdom". QUITE THE OPPOSITE, why not win in 1 week with MINIMAL casualty? This culture of martyrdom is like a KISS OF DEATH FOR IRAN. IT Must be STOPPED.