Best and the most united Team-Melli ever, and that is only thanks to CQ!

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Well, we all watched TM yesterday, we all got happy for their fantastic performance, we all got sad for their elimination from the WC.

But not until today did I realize what a huge respect this team has gained among so many non-Iranians. From the random Swedish woman in the train talking in the phone about how she and her friends were watching Iran-Portugal last night and have finally gotten inspired to focus on the world cup despite their disinterest, to the Somali cab driver who would tell me what a fantastic team we have as soon as he realized I was Iranian. He was in awe to see Iran having such a strong team. and I'm not even mentioning my Swedish colleagues whom upon hearing my voice talking about irrelevant stuff at work, would leave their desks in the middle of their work just to come and tell me what a fantastic game they saw from Iran yesterday.

It's really amazing to see other people than us (rightfully biased people), showing such a respect and enthusiasm when it comes to TM!

CQ has truly done wonders with this team!!! Damesh vaghean garm!!!!! Dame hameye bachehaye TM ham garm!!!

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Yup Ronaldo got the royal treatment , I think they gave more importance to the punch rather elbow and it was directed downwards. Frankly our guy was also blocking him and at least twice in this game ronaldo had the 'get out of my way you 3rd world defender POS) . Still what Aguero did in 2014 in Iran's game was even worse. (attitude-wise)

Glad CQ also took the time to bash Branko earlier. what a jackass that fellow is.. A leech on PP club and IRan's football imo.

Ronaldo thought about punching him, he missed then tried to elbow him, that is the red card offense, same with Ramos elbowing in last year's semifinal or his attempt to elbow Liverpool's GK, they are all red card offense. Just look at De Rossi's elbow on Srna a few years back and see when these offenses actually catch on they can hurt the opponent, very dangerous and should be punished by red card immediately.

Feb 4, 2005
I still rate the 2002 team as more talented.
Individually speaking this team may be only better than 2014 but in history of our football this was the only time we had a TEAM followed by our pre revolution (72-78). The rest was talented individuals who created some historic moments (2-2 Australi, defeating USA ....) but we all had to fear IF we lose to likes of Bahrain or Oman ...

Feb 4, 2005
CQ sealed our CD position for the next two world cup with the addition of Cheshmi(24) and Majid Hosseini(22), plus add Pouraliganji who is 26.

Now just imagine in few years we will have Shekari(19), Delfi(17), Esmailizaeh(17), Taha Shariati(17), Hosseinzadeh(18)
WOW!!!
Majid Hossaini played his first two games against world giants and showed the maturity of a super experienced CD. I hope he moves to a European club very soon.

Shahram

Elite Member
Oct 21, 2002
we are going to demolish Asian teams with this team at this form ,all of a sudden spaces open up and confidence grow a nudge higher and the likes of Tarmei start hitting the target with more ease .
UAE and KSA will not allow it by hook or by crook unless both of them are eliminated by other teams in the tournament.

Khabalood

Elite Member
Sep 26, 2004
Toronto
UAE and KSA will not allow it by hook or by crook unless both of them are eliminated by other teams in the tournament.
Add Australia to the list, unless everyone has forgotten how they cheated us in the last Asia cup. For that matter the Chinese cheated us in 2004 and the Koreans are generally cheaters too, so they should also be added to the list.

Nov 24, 2002
Majid Hosseini played a simple game. He became the youngest Iranian defender to play in WC. He should move to Europe ASAP to continue his progress.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Majid Hosseini played a simple game. He became the youngest Iranian defender to play in WC. He should move to Europe ASAP to continue his progress.
I am not sure but I think Hassan Nazari was 21 years old in world cup 1978 , Qasempour was 21 ,Roshan about 24 ….Kasra can shed light on that .

Thing is Carlos Q has got some magic formula ,he first picks the talent and then motivate and educate them in the shortest time then all of a sudden these unknown guys become household names .

Think of Pooraliganji ,Milad , Roozbeh ,...just to name a few .

We have a gem of a coach who even went as far with his commitment and professionalism to face his own country and piss the Portuguese off ,achieved our best ever results in world cup and some people still bash him ,specially some ignorant or clueless perspolis fans .

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Something about Branko has always bothered me is his condescendingly relaxed attitude. Granted, that's normally a good trait, but when it comes to football, you can't stand for "nothing". Branko is exactly the type of guy that stands for nothing. He bends a thousand ways to fit into whatever mold he's offered by his superiors. It bothered me during his early days in Iran and still does.

CQ is not known for being cool-headed and rational either. He's got a terrible temper, holds grudges and maintains a threatening attitude until he gets what he wants. This has worked great during his tenure in Iran because he's dealing with a bunch of real fuckheads. He's perfect for that environment. It's a pillar of his success.

As for who IFF and Iranian fans should back when it comes to these two, I don't think there's even a question. Why would anyone get behind a guy who stands for nothing?

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Something about Branko has always bothered me is his condescendingly relaxed attitude. Granted, that's normally a good trait, but when it comes to football, you can't stand for "nothing". Branko is exactly the type of guy that stands for nothing. He bends a thousand ways to fit into whatever mold he's offered by his superiors. It bothered me during his early days in Iran and still does.

CQ is not known for being cool-headed and rational either. He's got a terrible temper, holds grudges and maintains a threatening attitude until he gets what he wants. This has worked great during his tenure in Iran because he's dealing with a bunch of real fuckheads. He's perfect for that environment. It's a pillar of his success.

As for who IFF and Iranian fans should back when it comes to these two, I don't think there's even a question. Why would anyone get behind a guy who stands for nothing?
Well said , Branko and gheyrat and dignity don't go together ,you pay more and he is your bitch !

Nov 24, 2002
Branko is a real idiot, calling Dalic a much better coach vs CQ. Why? Because of result of Croatia in WC, chizi ke hadi nadare khariate. LOLL!

برانکو: تیم ملی در جام جهانی مربی برنده‌ای همچون دالیچ نداشت/ کی‌روش از خود بی‌خود شده و ترسیده است

وبسایت رسمی برنامه نود - سرمربی تیم فوتبال پرسپولیس در واکنش به اظهارات اخیر سرمربی پرتغالی تیم ملی فوتبال ایران پاسخ محکمی داد.
به گزارش وب سایت نود، برانکو ایوانکوویچ که از چند روز گذشته تمرینات پرسپولیس را برای فصل جدید استارت زده است، در مورد اتهاماتی که کارلوس کی‌‌روش متوجه او ساخته و گفته است که سرمربی سرخپوشان در راه‌ آماده‌سازی تیم ملی برای جام جهانی ۲۰۱۸ سنگ‌اندازی کرده، به روزنامه «jutarnji list» چاپ زاگرب گفت: از آنجایی که می‌دانم کی‌روش از کدام کشور آمده است، انجام چنین کاری از سوی او برایم عجیب نمی‌آید. ما به لحاظ فرهنگی تحصیل‌ کرده‌ایم و من در مورد چنین شخصیتی صحبتی نخواهم کرد.
سرمربی پرسپولیس در پاسخ به این پرسش که «آیا این حقیقت دارد که بازیکنان پرسپولیس هر موقع که به تیم ملی فوتبال ایران دعوت می‌شدند، نمی‌خواستند اردوی این تیم را ترک کنند؟»، گفت: چنین چیزی حقیقت ندارد. بازیکنان من هر موقع که به تیم ملی دعوت می‌شدند، در اردوی این تیم حاضر می‌شدند. کی‌روش این موضوع را مطرح کرده است تا توجهات را از ناکامی تیم ملی دور کند. تیم ملی ایران در جام جهانی نشان داد که بازیکنان بزرگی دارد، اما متأسفانه مربی برنده‌ای همچون زلاتکو دالیچ را نداشت، کسی که بتواند از کیفیت بازیکنانش بهره لازم را ببرد. این برای من داستانی در مورد از دست دادن زمان است.
«چطور از تیم شما تنها دو بازیکن در تیم ملی بود؟»، وی در مواجهه با این پرسش نیز اظهار داشت: سیدجلال حسینی، کاپیتان ما نیز باید به تیم ملی دعوت می‌شد، کسی که در بازی با الجزیره گل برتری ما را به ثمر رساند و به صعود پرسپولیس به مرحله یک چهارم نهایی لیگ قهرمانان آسیا کمک کرد. اگرچه کی‌روش در نهایت سیدجلال را به تیم ملی برای حضور در جام جهانی ۲۰۱۸ دعوت نکرد، چون او از دیدن موفقیت‌های باشگاه‌های ایرانی خوشحال نبود.
سرمربی سرخپوشان تهرانی که رابطه خیلی خوبی هم با زلاتکو دالیچ دارد، در تمجید از وی گفت: دالیچ پس از بازی کرواسی و آرژانتین – دیداری که به برتری ۳ بر صفر کرواسی انجامید – دو پیشنهاد از آسیا دریافت کرده است. همچنین در ایران همه انتظار دارند که با رفتن کی‌روش، دالیچ جانشین او شود، به همین خاطر کی‌روش از خود بی‌خود شده و ترسیده است. برای ما کروات‌ها، بزرگ‌ترین مشکل‌مان پاسپورت‌هاست. وقتی پرتغال بدون رونالدو را با تیم کرواسی که با ایسلند بازی می‌کند، مقایسه کنید، ما بهتر از آنها هستیم.
وی همچنین به سایت تی پورتال کرواسی گفت: این اولین بار نیست که کی‌روش دست به چنین کارهایی می‌زند. او مقابل هر مربی بادانشی که در ایران هست، چنین رفتاری از خود نشان داده است، از جمله کرانچار. نمی‌دانم او دنبال چیست و منظورش را از چنین رفتارهایی متوجه نمی‌شوم.

http://90tv.ir/news/461758/برانکو-ت...لیچ-نداشت-کیروش-از-خود-بیخود-شده-و-ترسیده-است

Last edited:

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
While there are real and valid criticisms toward CQ.

We have to admit it. Iran won't be able to recruit somebody better than him.

He has a real grasp of the mentality of Iranian players and their real ability.

He also has mastered how to maneuver the corrupt landscape of Iranian governance and society.

He has earned enough credentials where the local players wont be able to sabotage his program.

I personally think it is a good to part ways with CQ after AsianCup. Not Because we can find somebody better.
But because it is time for somebody else to try a new method. on other hand Iran's chance of qualifying for a new WC is much greater with him and that might help our football more.

overall we can not deny that he has been the single greatest difference maker in our football.
He has introduced the notion of one team, discipline (stick to the plan), good physical ability

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Branko is a real idiot, calling Dalic a much better coach vs CQ. Why? Because of result of Croatia in WC, chizi ke hadi nadare khariate. LOLL!

برانکو: تیم ملی در جام جهانی مربی برنده‌ای همچون دالیچ نداشت/ کی‌روش از خود بی‌خود شده و ترسیده است

وبسایت رسمی برنامه نود - سرمربی تیم فوتبال پرسپولیس در واکنش به اظهارات اخیر سرمربی پرتغالی تیم ملی فوتبال ایران پاسخ محکمی داد.
به گزارش وب سایت نود، برانکو ایوانکوویچ که از چند روز گذشته تمرینات پرسپولیس را برای فصل جدید استارت زده است، در مورد اتهاماتی که کارلوس کی‌‌روش متوجه او ساخته و گفته است که سرمربی سرخپوشان در راه‌ آماده‌سازی تیم ملی برای جام جهانی ۲۰۱۸ سنگ‌اندازی کرده، به روزنامه «jutarnji list» چاپ زاگرب گفت: از آنجایی که می‌دانم کی‌روش از کدام کشور آمده است، انجام چنین کاری از سوی او برایم عجیب نمی‌آید. ما به لحاظ فرهنگی تحصیل‌ کرده‌ایم و من در مورد چنین شخصیتی صحبتی نخواهم کرد.
سرمربی پرسپولیس در پاسخ به این پرسش که «آیا این حقیقت دارد که بازیکنان پرسپولیس هر موقع که به تیم ملی فوتبال ایران دعوت می‌شدند، نمی‌خواستند اردوی این تیم را ترک کنند؟»، گفت: چنین چیزی حقیقت ندارد. بازیکنان من هر موقع که به تیم ملی دعوت می‌شدند، در اردوی این تیم حاضر می‌شدند. کی‌روش این موضوع را مطرح کرده است تا توجهات را از ناکامی تیم ملی دور کند. تیم ملی ایران در جام جهانی نشان داد که بازیکنان بزرگی دارد، اما متأسفانه مربی برنده‌ای همچون زلاتکو دالیچ را نداشت، کسی که بتواند از کیفیت بازیکنانش بهره لازم را ببرد. این برای من داستانی در مورد از دست دادن زمان است.
«چطور از تیم شما تنها دو بازیکن در تیم ملی بود؟»، وی در مواجهه با این پرسش نیز اظهار داشت: سیدجلال حسینی، کاپیتان ما نیز باید به تیم ملی دعوت می‌شد، کسی که در بازی با الجزیره گل برتری ما را به ثمر رساند و به صعود پرسپولیس به مرحله یک چهارم نهایی لیگ قهرمانان آسیا کمک کرد. اگرچه کی‌روش در نهایت سیدجلال را به تیم ملی برای حضور در جام جهانی ۲۰۱۸ دعوت نکرد، چون او از دیدن موفقیت‌های باشگاه‌های ایرانی خوشحال نبود.
سرمربی سرخپوشان تهرانی که رابطه خیلی خوبی هم با زلاتکو دالیچ دارد، در تمجید از وی گفت: دالیچ پس از بازی کرواسی و آرژانتین – دیداری که به برتری ۳ بر صفر کرواسی انجامید – دو پیشنهاد از آسیا دریافت کرده است. همچنین در ایران همه انتظار دارند که با رفتن کی‌روش، دالیچ جانشین او شود، به همین خاطر کی‌روش از خود بی‌خود شده و ترسیده است. برای ما کروات‌ها، بزرگ‌ترین مشکل‌مان پاسپورت‌هاست. وقتی پرتغال بدون رونالدو را با تیم کرواسی که با ایسلند بازی می‌کند، مقایسه کنید، ما بهتر از آنها هستیم.
وی همچنین به سایت تی پورتال کرواسی گفت: این اولین بار نیست که کی‌روش دست به چنین کارهایی می‌زند. او مقابل هر مربی بادانشی که در ایران هست، چنین رفتاری از خود نشان داده است، از جمله کرانچار. نمی‌دانم او دنبال چیست و منظورش را از چنین رفتارهایی متوجه نمی‌شوم.

http://90tv.ir/news/461758/برانکو-تیم-ملی-در-جام-جهانی-مربی-برندهای-همچون-دالیچ-نداشت-کیروش-از-خود-بیخود-شده-و-ترسیده-است
I really feel sorry for those who follow and support this donkey .

He himself ruined the most talented group of players after revolution in world cup 2006 and now has the chick to criticise CQ and what he has achieved as the best results in our 5 world cup attendance .

He was and always is a puppet .