Best Asian football players

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
Nakata should be the best Asian player of all time, very complete and smart footballer he was, Bagheri also was one of the most complete footballer I have seen from Asian football both offensive and defensive.

Ali N.

Aug 3, 2004
Folks,
I know we can be biased with our judgment at times, but I don't think being the best midfielder (of all time) for Karimi in Asia should not surprise most of us. I said this before and will say it again, Karimi could have been the best player in the world (at his time) should he have played at top European clubs throughout his career, such a pity! Going back to his 2 years with Bayern, his performance just proved us how good he was. He had those exceptional skills that you very rarely can find in a top soccer player... too bad for him, too bad for us!

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
You mean Nakata was better than Bagheri? There is no way I would give the CAM position in my all time AFC team to any other player than Bagheri.
That is your opinion but Nakata was one of the greatest in Calcio, the guy is probably one of the most intelligent player that ever came from this continent, his vision and techniques was second to none. I love Bagheri but I rate Nakata higher. It is between him and Bum-Kun as the greatest of all time for this continent.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
That is your opinion but Nakata was one of the greatest in Calcio, the guy is probably one of the most intelligent player that ever came from this continent, his vision and techniques was second to none. I love Bagheri but I rate Nakata higher. It is between him and Bum-Kun as the greatest of all time for this continent.
Have you considered Bagheri's 50 International goals in 85 games?
Mostly spectacular goals as the icing on the cake of his tremendous football ability.

He was a diamond we didn't fully appreciate.
Instead of him Branko took Gol Mohamadi to world cup 2006.