Best female athlete of all time

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I'm torn between Serena Williams and Lindsey Vonn. What say you?
I still say Serena for now hands down, her athleticism is unbelievable plus I have a bias. Her family is from Michigan and moved to Cali, like my family(although I was born in Cali) so Michigan pride haha. My girl is just too much of a beast right now and I am not even that much of a tennis fan but I respect her athleticism. I'm more of a martial arts or football, futbol and basketball guy personally. To each their own though I respect the game of tennis.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
If you ask me I'd vote for Lindsey Vonn, any day of the week! ;)
Hey I don't blame you for picking her, she is also a great athlete I just have a bias to my girl Serena, Michigan pride :) Plus I would vote for Serena's as$ as well, the as$ factor. To be fair though Lindsey Vonn is pleasant on the eyes and the best female skiier. I just give the nod to Serena because she has been doing it for a much longer time, so longevity is the difference for me.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Clara Hughes got medals both in winter and summer Olympics ... that is impressive

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Clara Hughes got medals both in winter and summer Olympics ... that is impressive
aint that rite ma'nigga?
You sure will find Clara Hughes great stat down in the basement of Musée Du Louvre among the archive stuff, isn't that impressive!? :drunk:

@ my homie TM, I go for Vonn....... look she got that sweet body paint so she feel the cool wind between her legs!