Best international club coaches

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Is this list agreeable based on the recent seasons performances & personality of the coaches.

1- Zidane
2- Conte
3- Simeone/Klopp (tied)

ur fifth ?

Would you think Conte and Zidane get a shot this season ? I forgot if Zidane ruled out club commitment for the coming year.

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2002
I can only comment on Premier League because I don't know the intricacies of coaching in the other leagues well enough (though Sarri has been mightily impressive for Empoli and then Napoli, and Simeone for Atleti of course...)

But in the UK, even though I hate the club with a passion, there's only one guy who is head and shoulders above the rest - Pochettino. He's taken this shit Spurs side who were going through managers like scooby snacks to finally overturning St Totteringhams day and a level of consistent success I didn't think they would ever be capable of. He did really well in Southampton too. And plays some nice football.

I really had hopes on Conte to make his own empire at the Stamford Bridge but not sure what went wrong after only a year. he definitely fell out with the players for whatever reason. what a direct and great football in 16-17 . let's see if he can sue Chelsea or he'll lose the case.

Your 5th can be Nagelsmann.