• Total voters

westwienmaskulin

News Team, ISP Managers Team, ISP Podcast Team
Oct 18, 2002
Av. Aristide Maillol, BCN
LOOOOL @this whole thread...

man...beautiful!!

clone jan,
it's not that other sports lack tactics or anything..but ok, NFL is in terms of tactics what Kasparov-Karpov is for a chess fan if it makes you happy. however, ang pretty much summed everything up. And here in europe we prefer intuition over tactics....

Sabzi

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Football is the best sport ever, and I dont like the crappy word "soccer". That word is just ugly.

westwienmaskulin

Oct 18, 2002
Arsenal said:
Oh dear. I wonder why Amerikaners are viewed in Europe the way we are...let's say it doesn't have anything with wearing sneakers with jeans and requesting ice with water.
well..maradona had his "magen" made smaller....but anyway.. :D

this one is a classic! same as the nightclub...beautiful!!

this is almost as great as what I read on the guardian today..

"Arsenal are looking at not just Kily Gonzalez but also Inter and
Uruguay striker Alvaro Recoba, whose left foot is currently writing a
thesis on humour as subversion in the oeuvres of Hungarian emigre
poet George Faludy, just to prove exactly how cultured it is."

Payam

News Team
Oct 18, 2002
Earth
www.iransportspress.com
Arsenal said:
LOL.

On a sidenote....just ate lunch at Ray Lewis' restaurant here in Baltimore. It's a bbq joint and I have to say it wasn't bad.....no guns to be seen anywhere.

www.raylewisfullmoon.com

Westi, if you're ever make it to this town.....the meal's on me.
CHARM CITY!!!!

lol i was down in Baltimore for my schools basketball game (1A State Championships)

We played dunbar, what a great time, some hustlers on the street threw snowballs into our bus... long story, overall it was a fun time.. even though we lost...

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
WESTIE is right .. hockey is my favotir once you follow it you dont want follow any other sport .. of course beside fooball(soccer)..how you can forget that in your liste.. hockey s players are the one of the most paied players in professional sports .plus ..hockey is toughest sports in the world .. i mean in NHL level ... toughest than ragby and american football ..

Oct 18, 2002
Los Angeles, CA USA
Ice Hockey is a damn tough sport, thats for sure... I have watched many games, played a little, and totally understand the game... Thats why its not near the top of my list... I dont care for it all that much...

Arsenal

National Team Player
Apr 11, 2003
BWI/PHL
www.arsenalamerica.com
PaYaM said:
CHARM CITY!!!!

lol i was down in Baltimore for my schools basketball game (1A State Championships)

We played dunbar, what a great time, some hustlers on the street threw snowballs into our bus... long story, overall it was a fun time.. even though we lost...

Payam just loves Baltimore.

Jan 31, 2004
Arsenal said:
Amazing how you have turned basically everyone here (including NFL-philes such as me) against you. Ray Lewis in all likelyhood has never played a rugby match in his life. What makes you think he would even do well in rugby. It doesn't matter what anyone here posts, you're just begging the question anyways.

Ray lewis doesn't have to know anything about rugby buddy, he is a super human athlete. There is nothing in rugby that can match his agility, speed, strength and athletic instinct.
by the way who are these people who have turned against me ? they don't happen to be from europe and they don't happen to be girly men do they ?

Jan 31, 2004
averageniceguy said:
wow, what a rant! :rolleyes:

somebody's feeling insecure.

listen buddy, i play american football here in canada sometimes too. its a fun game to play, okay. im sorry to disappoint you, but we dont wear tight pants :D just kidding.

but frankly, theres a good reason that in terms of popularity it doesnt even reach football's foot ;) its simply not as exciting. people get bored if a game gets stopped every 12 seconds to show ads.
and if you want to say its a matter of other countries not being able to afford playing the game its not true.
they have american football leagues in germany and other parts of europe as well. and im sure arab countries and as a matter of fact most countries can afford it. just face it: they dont like it as much as football.

or you can continue to live in denial. theres always that option.

It is funny that you have a problem with football player's pants - which has padding by the way, but you have no problem with soccer player's shorts, when they hug and kiss when they score like women or with greasy wrestlers in those ridiculously revealing outfits !!! come on, get back in the closet.

As for as soccer's popularity is concerned, who cares that soccer is more popular than Football in the rest of the world. In scandinavia and eastern europe hockey is more popular and in india that ridiculous kricket is more popular? so what ?
in fact I have seen many north americans take it as an insult when they see other nations play their game! they take pride in the fact that they have their own superior sports. But still believe me when I say that if Iran had a hockey team or a football team in an international tourney, you would not even remember their soccer team.

Jan 31, 2004
Sabzi said:
Football is the best sport ever, and I dont like the crappy word "soccer". That word is just ugly.
have you even seen other sports upclose? have even been able to play any other sport other than soccer in mashhad or quom ?

Jan 31, 2004
Farsi Zaban said:
lol money is still taking this tread seriously and no one is even paying attention to what he writes. Go on man keep writing.
I don't think you are quite aware of who is goofing on who. Must be a euro thing....

westwienmaskulin

Oct 18, 2002
talking about Salad..

Is anyone into Power Salad(or Rucola) by any chance? you need some time to get into the taste, but after some time you really like it.
I used to make it with cocktail tomatoes and parmesan. Plus I made a vinaigrette with balsamico, olive oil, honey and dijon mustard.
You should really try it..

If I make it to Baltimore, I will tell RayRay about it....

JazzedUp

Bench Warmer
Dec 1, 2002
London
westwienmaskulin said:
talking about Salad..

Is anyone into Power Salad(or Rucola) by any chance? you need some time to get into the taste, but after some time you really like it.
I used to make it with cocktail tomatoes and parmesan. Plus I made a vinaigrette with balsamico, olive oil, honey and dijon mustard.
Yeah bro! Yummy

averageniceguy

National Team Player
Apr 14, 2003
north pole (almost)
man i thought this thread was dead and buried long ago.

westwienmaskulin said:
talking about Salad..

If I make it to Baltimore, I will tell RayRay about it....

i like vinaigrette with olive oil as a side dish, especially when it comes with mashed potatoes and fish.

Money, whats all this "euro euro euro euro..........EURO!!!" thing man? im in north america, just like you.
and im sorry i havent paid much attention to the american football players' behinds; if you want ill do that next time. NOT :D
ok the tight pants thing was a joke, forgeddabboudit.

what do you mean "who cares [if football is more popular than american football]?" ?
you obviously do as you have the most posts in this thread, eh? ;)