Bielsa resigns from Chile

Eight years after the start of this post, Biesla took over Leeds two months ago and his first goal is to promote the team to EPL.

Since Chile, he managed Bilbao, Marseille, Lazio ( for two days) and Lille. For sure this guy got his way of coaching and football philosophy, although some call it an old school which has no place or use in today's modern football. one thing for sure he always starts strong with any team in any league but then after a short period goes low either by locking horns with the Club, players or even the fans.
so far he started the season with a win against Stoke at home.

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2002
Damn I wish I had put more effort into actually looking into my PMs to respond to Xoraster here.

I havent told any one that I worked with Branko but with the Zagreb organization who were interested in Nosrati before Branko took over.

Also, my brother is way too young to be involved.
Sometimes we have people on ISP who lie but then forget their lies. Thankfully since then the act of checking your private messages, taking screenshots and copying them into a post have become much easier.

So your brother, at 12 (April 26 2006) was "breaking news to the online media"....

Unfgfnbfgbftitled.png

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2002
. Having dealt with Branko a couple of times,I did however find him to be polite, competent and professional.
Again, a short memory as you yourself said "I was wrong about Branko" just 4 years earlier. You need a special degree of cognitive dissonance to say you found someone competent and professional, in 4 years (and no games) since you said you were wrong about him and "Credit to everyone who could see his flaws beforehand". I mean wtf?!?

http://forums.iransportspress.com/threads/i-was-wrong-about-branko.26660/

Wish I had done screenshots at the time....

Untitlsdsdsdsed.png