Big 'Eff You' to Trump by Canada deserves own thread

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Nothing but war of words but trumpy sounds butt-hurt he's been called on bluffs and aggression. Like others supposed to roll when he needs to.

Vladimir Putin yearned for a Trump presidency so badly because he knew that Trump viewed the Western alliance with such deep suspicion that a serious rupture might be possible. What he might not have counted on was just how quickly and easily his vision would be realized.

very natural presentation and delivery.. wish I was Canadian too.. Doing it with no teleprompter too ???

hear other side; ( pardon his drunkenness)

Last edited:

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
picture tells it all, Trump isolated! at G7 and acting tough. Get real Ahole.

http://instagr.am/p/Bjz0RKtAMFp/
It had already been an extremely tense G7 meeting. Just before showing up late, President Trump had suggested Russia rejoin the alliance, to the consternation of most of his ostensible allies. He had harangued world leaders over their supposedly unfair trade practices, disrupted a women’s empowerment meeting, and generally acted as a one-man diplomatic wrecking ball. Still, despite everything, he had agreed to sign on to the communique traditionally cobbled together by the countries at the end of the summit — previously a formality, now just an indication, however tenuous, that America was still on board with the liberal democratic project it helped build in the ashes of World War II.

And, at an impromptu quasi-press conference before his departure, Trump had rated his personal relationship with fellow leaders as a “10,” despite his fierce disagreement with them over just about everything.

But then, somewhere over the Pacific on his way to meet Kim Jong-un, Trump blew the whole thing up in two tweets;

Based on Justin’s false statements at his news conference, and the fact that Canada is charging massive Tariffs to our U.S. farmers, workers and companies, I have instructed our U.S. Reps not to endorse the Communique as we look at Tariffs on automobiles flooding the U.S. Market!

PM Justin Trudeau of Canada acted so meek and mild during our @G7 meetings only to give a news conference after I left saying that, “US Tariffs were kind of insulting” and he “will not be pushed around.” Very dishonest & weak. Our Tariffs are in response to his of 270% on dairy!

And Trumps trade advisor on FOX;
Peter Navarro: "There’s a special place in hell for any foreign leader that engages in bad faith diplomacy with President Donald J. Trump and then tries to stab him in the back on the way out the door...that’s what bad faith Justin Trudeau did with that stunt press conference."

Last edited:

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
on that note if you know anything about panjab and sikh, through negotiations they had got their autonomy but Gundy died or was assassinated (not sure which gundy had negotiatied it)

India government negated the prior agreement with sikhs. I think Canada possibly has large sikh community and PM is extending time and hand to resolve.. mostly a gesture however INdia will not back off.

on that note if you know anything about panjab and sikh, through negotiations they had got their autonomy but Gundy died or was assassinated (not sure which gundy had negotiatied it)

India government negated the prior agreement with sikhs. I think Canada possibly has large sikh community and PM is extending time and hand to resolve.. mostly a gesture however INdia will not back off.
Had nothing to do with that, his and his family act in India was so awkward that in youtube deleted all the comments and disabled the comments ...

Do you line in Canada ?

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ I don't and didnt' follow Indian trip but do know of sikhs and indian government point of contention (their fights in the past, their eventual agreement and then Indian goverment raiding their temple.. as well as sikh bodyguard killing the PM in retaliation and sikhs autonomy not ever been granted though had agreed upon in the past)
I only guessed that Canadian PM is pushing the case for Sikhs due to potentially the size of Sikhs in Canada..

^ I don't and didnt' follow Indian trip but do know of sikhs and indian government point of contention (their fights in the past, their eventual agreement and then Indian goverment raiding their temple.. as well as sikh bodyguard killing the PM in retaliation and sikhs autonomy not ever been granted though had agreed upon in the past)
I only guessed that Canadian PM is pushing the case for Sikhs due to potentially the size of Sikhs in Canada..
Again the Sikhs community and problem got nothing to do with this... We are talking about his internal policy and decisions .. this Indian trip was a complete fiasco

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
OK but I have to point out that I watched that vid and looked like he brought various factions of seikh community together successfully in india.. as for your choice of items (them pix with large fonts with negative vibe) I understand Canada is in process of completing 3 milions migrants, doing so so they have a large number of tax payers in years to come etc etc.

I am not up to date with total Canadian government issues but see no wrong with that and yes taxes are a reality.

I will still never mind for you.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
^ can you clarify ? what was his motivation then ????
His motivation is to be a cuck. To make men, specially "white men" look like apologetic cock-sucking idiots providing welfare to transgenders, dark-skinned people, single mothers, native Indians, ISIS-lovers and gays. That's his motivation. To be a revolutionary liberal. To go as "left" as possible before the next inevitably "right" guy attempts to steer this shit back to sanity.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ well in no country the poor gets the preferred treatment for a long time, even if all claimed is true soon it will be all reversed like TRump has.

Last edited:
Immigrants and gas prices. This Cuckeau is sick.

Canada needs a solid right-wing populist leader to give it some respect in the world and look after proper salt of the earth canadians. None of this liberal nonsense.

Well honestly is not the matter of immigrants as I am one myself but it's the matter of how he is handling the issue, he is waaaaaaaay tooo Liberal which will hurt him , his party and the whole nation .

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
Way to go Trudeau, show the fu*king basturd you are not afraid of him. Until last election the whole world was looking up to US as leader of Democracy, but since the Asshole was elected only the racists and morons like him.

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
This cocksucker and his insane supporters are actually pushing for "Women rights and empowerment" in a country like Canada! That's how insane and out of touch these morons have become. It will end very badly for them. Just like it did in USA. Just like it will in Britain. By the time the squashing of these liberal fuckheads will be in full motion, people like Trump will look like Mother Theresa.