Big 'Eff You' to Trump by Canada deserves own thread

Unfortunately like most Iranians we argue just for the sake of it. And most Iranians think they only read books and know and rest of the world are fools. Baba you are not the only person reading books, listening to podcast, follow politics ... trust me on that.

The main discussion of this thread is not whether USA has the right to make decisions, or whether Trump action ultimately will be in their benefits. The main discussion if Trudeau action was correct or not. It is like two neighbor living beside each other and one side starts to do power washing at 3:00 AM without informing the other neighbor. Well then the other neighbor can do the same thing the next day. The civil way, is to do discussion and come to agreement. Pure and simple.
Dude stop being emotional for nothing .. if you are in love, or have any interests with liberals then good for you but numbers don't lie. Liberal have been disasters in any shape or form and I have no time to go back and forth with you to discuss it. so I drop the case here. unlike his father, this guy is the most clueless ever. not sure how long you've living here but you will see his negative impact on how handling different matters in a few years from now

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Dude stop being emotional for nothing .. if you are in love, or have any interests with liberals then good for you but numbers don't lie. Liberal have been disasters in any shape or form and I have no time to go back and forth with you to discuss it. so I drop the case here. unlike his father, this guy is the most clueless ever. not sure how long you've living here but you will see his negative impact on how handling different matters in a few years from now
I didn't even vote Liberal FYI. I voted NDP. I have never voted Libreal in my life. I lived for 24 years in Canada.
Again topic of discussion is not whether Trudeau is a good prime minister or not.
I don't like Trudeau as a matter of fact cause he hasn't done anything major (i.e. for housing market, spending 4.5 billion dollar to buy pipelines and many other things).
but this is not the topic of this thread.
Why mixing things ?
The topic is this and please answer:
USA president (Mr. Trump) has started to put Tarrifs on Aluminimum and Steel without having discussion with his allies (specifically Canada). In fact, he exempted Canada at first then removed the exemption. Is it fair for the prime minister of Canada (whoever in charge) to do the same ? Yes / No
If No, then what you would have done ? and why ?

Is it fair for the prime minister of Canada (whoever in charge) to do the same ? Yes / No
If No, then what you would have done ? and why ?
I don't know. I vote so whoever in charge can make the best decision for all the taxpayers and then again it's not the matter of mixing things up, it's the matter of seeing how hindered a government have been that you don't trust them anymore. BT and yourself listed some of them already

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ but that's how it is all over the place.. more or less. other than some scandinavian countries which are almost not excluded anymore show me a country where citizens are please with the gobment.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
^ but that's how it is all over the place.. more or less. other than some scandinavian countries which are almost not excluded anymore show me a country where citizens are please with the gobment.
Being pleased with a government is contrary to logic. A government by definition is an evil necessity to reduce displeasure of masses. Humans by nature are displeased, ever yearning creatures.

It has nothing to do with this discussion though.

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
That is absolutely true what you say but the problem is that when it comes to Trade, the US is also not in the position of strength it was in 20 years ago. Although, he could start another war and see where it gets him and try to ruin whatever plans China has to build high speed train lines from Shanghai to Paris, and everywhere in Africa with natural resources, which is basically what they are doing right now. Just look up what China is investing in Africa.

The world is different now. Of course, he could try to bomb his way back 20-30 years and see what happens.
The only thing that will stop Chinese expansion is American Military and Naval force, and neocons believe China needs to be countered before China can build the same Naval capacity as the US. The reason for American in Afghanistan is really not about Taliban and other propaganda they feeding us with but the only station for American in Central Asia to block China from the West. China does business while American business has become WAR, but the reality is that 1.4 billion Chinese and 1.3 billion Indians will change the world, either you like it or not.

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
It needs to ship its god damn oil and gas out of Canada so it can be sold.... It needs to use its virtually unlimited natural resources instead of protecting earth-worms and creating brothels for squirrels' mating season.
So the bunch of oil tycoons gets rich in the cost of the environment which many Native Indians are dependent on, this is a very selfish and greedy occurrence that is destroying the earth to the point of not coming back, renewable energy is the future and sustainability is the solution the world needs, we need to become independent from dirty fossil fuel and there are alternatives for them but not enough investment and political support because oil tycoons have been dominating the world in the last 100 years and they are not willing to give up on their power.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I don't know. I vote so whoever in charge can make the best decision for all the taxpayers and then again it's not the matter of mixing things up, it's the matter of seeing how hindered a government have been that you don't trust them anymore. BT and yourself listed some of them already
Let's change this thread to Trudeau bashing then ... cause the point of discussion is completely lost

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
So the bunch of oil tycoons gets rich in the cost of the environment which many Native Indians are dependent on, this is a very selfish and greedy occurrence that is destroying the earth to the point of not coming back, renewable energy is the future and sustainability is the solution the world needs, we need to become independent from dirty fossil fuel and there are alternatives for them but not enough investment and political support because oil tycoons have been dominating the world in the last 100 years and they are not willing to give up on their power.
You live in lalaland. I used to be just as naive (if not more) when I was a teen. Then life happened.

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
You live in lalaland. I used to be just as naive (if not more) when I was a teen. Then life happened.
You are still in lala land, renewable energy is the future and oil and gas should be phased out if we want to not destroy earth. We are at the point of not coming back!

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
You are still in lala land, renewable energy is the future and oil and gas should be phased out if we want to not destroy earth. We are at the point of not coming back!
Forget about what "should" happen. Why not put your money where your mouth is?

Let's invest $10,000 in our choice of energy forms and we'll meet back here in 30 years to see who had the "future" right :)

You can even pick my stocks (as long as they're not shitty stocks).

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I don't know what happened to BT. 180 degree change of personality.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
I don't know what happened to BT. 180 degree change of personality.
Personality change? Na aziz, just more in line with reality. This happens to most people. Some resist it and end up being adult liberals (which is an oxymoron itself). Liberalism does have its benefits in pushing the world forward, but liberals often end up running way ahead of reality only to get disappointed time after time when their delusional demands are not met by the real world.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Personality change? Na aziz, just more in line with reality. This happens to most people. Some resist it and end up being adult liberals (which is an oxymoron itself). Liberalism does have its benefits in pushing the world forward, but liberals often end up running way ahead of reality only to get disappointed time after time when their delusional demands are not met by the real world.
Environmental concerns are not reality in your opinion ?