Black Magic in Iranian football

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
This was aired about 2 weeks ago at 90. I first couldnt believe my eyes but its happening.. :O Some team officials believing in "Jinxing" and combating it by peeing on the pitch, and other tactics!lol

Watch the beginning a bit and then watch from min 13.

[video=youtube;fqLBHiomiQM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqLBHiomiQM[/video]

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Yeah I saw it! A bunch of illiterate uncivilized idiots!

This reminds me of a woman we knew, who was treating her cancer sick husband with different "ma'joon" she made herself. She claimed he was feeling so much better after that and that she had found the cure for cancer all by herself. She explained she was mixing apple seeds with orange shell, + a bit of milk, serkeh, honey and added shireye some plant she had at home and lots of other weird stuff. I felt so sorry for her sick husband. lol

When we have these kind of idiots in Iran, people still think Iran can progress without akhunds.

May 9, 2004

This reminds me of a woman we knew, who was treating her cancer sick husband with different "ma'joon" she made herself. She claimed he was feeling so much better after that and that she had found the cure for cancer all by herself. She explained she was mixing apple seeds with orange shell, + a bit of milk, serkeh, honey and added shireye some plant she had at home and lots of other weird stuff. I felt so sorry for her sick husband. lol

When we have these kind of idiots in Iran, people still think Iran can progress without akhunds.
بلاک ماجیک رو اینها از بازیکنان افریقایی که به ایران اومدن یاد گرفتند
تو بازیهای افریقایی این چیزها پره
اینها یه چیزی یاد گرفتند و چند تا شارلاتان هم اومدن نونی بخورن از این راه
[video=youtube;q_b6DZbgQXY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_b6DZbgQXY[/video]

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
I thought they learned that from Carlos Santana...

آخه چرا باید این باعث تعجب بشه ؟ مگه ۷۰% ما ایرانیها درگیر خرافات روزانه*** خود نیستیم ؟ آب می***ریزیم پشت پای مسافر، اسفند دود می***کنیم ، دعا*** میخونیم فوت می***کنیم ، پول میندازیم تو چاه . حالا این شد بد ؟

Feb 4, 2005
آخه چرا باید این باعث تعجب بشه ؟ مگه ۷۰% ما ایرانیها درگیر خرافات روزانه*** خود نیستیم ؟ آب می***ریزیم پشت پای مسافر، اسفند دود می***کنیم ، دعا*** میخونیم فوت می***کنیم ، پول میندازیم تو چاه . حالا این شد بد ؟
Astaghferollah nagoo in harfaro! pasho boro haram do ta sham roshan kon arvah khabiseh nayand soraghet!

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
LOOOOOOOOOL@ that video! :D So the opponents could actually touch the black magic! :D

May 9, 2004
Most people involved in sports believe in stupid superstitions. NHL players are probably the worst, outside of Africa.
نه بابا تو این کشورهای عربی مخصوصا حاشیه خلیج فارس
از این برنامه ها قبلا زیاد دیده میشد
عربستان یه بازی با بحرین داشت گفتند جادو کرده توپ میخوره رو زمین برعکس تمام قوانین فیزیکی برمیگرده
:4:
کویت هم زمان شیخ فهد احمد خیلی از این کارها میکرد
در امریکای جنوبی و حتی اروپا هم بعضی وقتها کسانی هستند که این کار رو می کنند
مثلا بازی اخیر ارژانتین و اکوادور
یا بازی المان و ایطالیا در جام اروپا چنین شایعاتی بود

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002

OMG, scary story..:O :( Yeah indeed, feeling bad for her sick husband. :( Or that "Dr. Nabati" that was famous in Tehran. His 'clinic' was in Norther Tehran, and there were long line-up to visit him to cure critical illnesses with his doa/nabat!!

True, so well said.. :(