Blues!!!!!

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
When I was stationed in San Diego, there was a nice bar The House of Blues and they played some very nice blues music. All of the great ones sang there and they didn't just have some pretendo band you had to be somewhat relevant on the blues scene, before they booked you. The best part was, the bar was military friendly and gave good prices on beer. $2.50 for regular/domestic $5.00 for imported. I did a little bit of Jazz/blues in college but mainly I come from a classical/opera background. I like W.C Handy, Son House, B.B King(RIP probably all of the blues singers are dead or about to be dead) Willie Dixon, Charlie Patton, Howlin' Wolf, Freddie King, Steve Ray Vaughan man there are so many I can go on an on forever.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Chaker Arti
Not yet buddy.....still have some work to do....but the Island sound great, just make it further north.....

TM jaan - I was also making a point about how Blacks dealt with goseh/blues in America. I find their way of dealing with Andooh (which as slave children was more justified) far better than planning crying sessions in the name of Ali Asghar and Emam Hossein and the whole Karbala saga, as hamvatans do in Iran.

ZA jaan - my Esfahani friend.....never left!!
As half Turk I want you to know I still hurt for what Esfahanis pulled in Tabriz on the whole Teraktor thing last year!!! Most of the hurt was over the fact that you guys pulled one of the greatest pranks of all time.......just rest assured we will get back at you......don't know when, or how, but a return shot is imminent.....and when it does happen, know that I had something to do with it,,,,,,,,,,lol all in good spirits.

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
^^I wasn't even born in Iran and that one fried me up and I enjoy Esteghlal as my team but I felt so bad on Teraktor and I have some Tabriz roots. Anyways, I let it kind of go now because they will get another shot at it. Not too many Irooni like Blues, I enjoy it.