BOMB EXPLOSION IN TEHRAN

Nov 29, 2002
Keep them occupied, keep them talking

Spread rumours

Control the proletariat

Force them to vote

(the cycle continues...)

So, so many condolences to those who have to perish for these satanic purposes. Rooheshan shad.

Mar 2, 2003
shahinc said:
ahhh, man this is stupid !!!! Who the Heck is behind this B.S.
Here is your answer, with the folks featured in this article now out of Iraq's government, voted out despite US support for the Alawi faction, but now working with the private miltias formed in Iraq with US funds Coordinating their actions with the neocons, and their twin allies the MKO and some ridiculous 'monarchists' groups who may not even have Reza Pahlavi fully on their side. (Not that Reza Pahlavi's statements and actions have been praise worthy, since he has made himself a tool of the neocons as well).

Iraqi Defense and Interior Ministers Accuse Iran of Terrorism against Iraq, Threaten Retaliation within Iran
http://www.memri.de/uebersetzungen_analysen/laender/persischer_golf/irak_iran_terror_22_07_04.html

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
Abedzaadeh said:
Could this be just a ploy to scare people from voting next week??
No. not at all. If anything it will encourage them to vote especially if the bombing is done by some forign force.
We Iranians , are very very patriotic people. If we see Iran in danger of invasion, we will put aside our differences in politics and will join and unite to defend Iran.

I have heard that Police have arrested someone in realtion to Tehran bombing.

Mar 2, 2003
Dr Strangemoosh said:
Keep them occupied, keep them talking

Spread rumours

Control the proletariat

Force them to vote

(the cycle continues...)

So, so many condolences to those who have to perish for these satanic purposes. Rooheshan shad.
I have a very different take on who is spreading "rumors', but "bemanad"!

Oct 1, 2004
biAzar said:
So iraqis are doing these bombings in retaliation of IRI sponsored terrorism in Iraq????
Why should IRI support the terrorists in Iraq? It already has a very pro-Iran government working for it.

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
Simply Ken said:
Here is your answer, with the folks featured in this article now out of Iraq's government, voted out despite US support for the Alawi faction,
Iraqi Defense and Interior Ministers Accuse Iran of Terrorism against Iraq, Threaten Retaliation within Iran
http://www.memri.de/uebersetzungen_analysen/laender/persischer_golf/irak_iran_terror_22_07_04.html
thank you for your post. I read the link which you posted as a refrence. I think he made this claims couple of months ago and as you mentioned he is not in the government now.

Simply Ken said:
but now working with the private miltias formed in Iraq with US funds Coordinating their actions with the neocons, and their twin allies the MKO and some ridiculous 'monarchists' groups who may not even have Reza Pahlavi fully on their side. (Not that Reza Pahlavi's statements and actions have been praise worthy, since he has made himself a tool of the neocons as well).
This is pretty big claim which you have made here :) , connecting him with Monarchs and opposition to Iran who are outside Iran.
Your link does not rpovide any information on this.

Do you have any reference or any link to back up your claim that this man is indeed working with Monarchs and opposition groups outside Iran ??!!!
because if you don't then I can come up and make a claime like you that this is supported by like of Ghalibaf to steer some patriotic emotion in people of Iran and ride the excitement to a bigger turn out in voting :)

So I apperitiate any refernce to this matter.

Old-Faraz

Bench Warmer
Mar 19, 2004
shahinc said:
This is pretty big claim which you have made here :) , connecting him with Monarchs and opposition to Iran who are outside Iran.
Your link does not rpovide any information on this.

Do you have any reference or any link to back up your claim that this man is indeed working with Monarchs and opposition groups outside Iran ??!!!
because if you don't then I can come up and make a claime like you that this is supported by like of Ghalibaf to steer some patriotic emotion in people of Iran and ride the excitement to a bigger turn out in voting :)

I doubt there will be any formal announcement that these guys are supporting and being supported by MKO/Monarchists. However, in the past, I provided references that show:

1- MKO is under US protection in Iraq. KNOWN FACT. US is recruiting MKO members for espionage/subversion. KNOWN FACT.
2- MKO and monarchists are being supported by the same group of US necons. KNOWN FACT.
3- There is certainly a lot of coordination between some monarchists and MKO in terms of claims they make about Iran and what is going on there. They almost parrot each other.
4- MKO holds a convention in Washington, despite being on the State Dept. terrorist list. US officials attend and cheerlead. KNOWN FACT.

Now if there are references connecting Alawi's officials to Necons (I certainly think there are probably some) , at least we know all these groups have the same paymasters.

Mar 2, 2003
biAzar said:
So iraqis are doing these bombings in retaliation of IRI sponsored terrorism in Iraq????
No. They are behind supplying the groups who are doing this, and these Iraqis are doing it for reasons that have nothing to do with the pretext they have used. i.e. unfounded allegations of IRI support for the insurgents.

If you just took the blinders off, you would see what is going on as it all done in "broad daylight".

The US has helped create an independent militia/army and intelligence aparatus in Iraq, refusing to let the Iraqi government (which is has close links to Iran) have power of it. This army/milita/intelligence unit is America's private force in Iraq, doing America's dirty work, meant to counter the power of the pro-Iran shia groups who rose in power.

As it relates to attacks on Iran, this "Iraqi militia" works with the MKO and some fringe former monarchist groups, as well as the "Ahwazi Arab" separatists. Their basic aims are as follows:

1) Make sure the Iraqi shia are alienated from Iran. Both by pretending that Iran has ties with the insurgents that are killing the shia, as well as by telling them that the "Persians" are racist and have been mistreating the Arab shia in Iran in Khuzistan.

2) Attract the allegiance of enough Arabs in Khuzistan to pave the way for its eventual separation from Iran, with Khuzistan apparently being promised to BP and the British (although this part is speculation. However, note: in a surprise move, BP a few months ago said it will not buy Iranian spot oil anymore. And given revelations about the discussions between the Bush administration and BP officials and oil industry leaders regarding Iraq before the Iraq invasion, I find that as possibly the reason for Blair's puddle like following of Bush's adventures.)

3) In conjunction with other parts of the plan (international sanctions, isolation, unrest in other region), to work to unravel the country.

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
Old-Faraz said:
I doubt there will be any formal announcement that these guys are supporting and being supported by MKO/Monarchists. However, in the past, I provided references that show:

1- MKO is under US protection in Iraq. KNOWN FACT. US is recruiting MKO members for espionage/subversion. KNOWN FACT.
2- MKO and monarchists are being supported by the same group of US necons. KNOWN FACT.
3- There is certainly a lot of coordination between some monarchists and MKO in terms of claims they make about Iran and what is going on there. They almost parrot each other.
4- MKO holds a convention in Washington, despite being on the State Dept. terrorist list. US officials attend and cheerlead. KNOWN FACT.

Now if there are references connecting Alawi's officials to Necons (I certainly think there are probably some) , at least we know all these groups have the same paymasters.
Old_faraz Aziz, I am not a big fan of MKo myself and I belive they need reorganiztion and major changes in their structure and attitudes if they want to have a part in free Iran.

I think their military actions against Iran will not benefit Iranian people in anyway.

However, I am against such a major claims by Simply-Ken ( if he has no refernce) which tried to point finger to opposition groups outside Iran and make them look evil.

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
Simply Ken said:
As it relates to attacks on Iran, this "Iraqi militia" works with the MKO and some fringe former monarchist groups, as well as the "Ahwazi Arab" separatists. Their basic aims are as follows:
I ask you one more time to please provide us with some ref to back up these claims.

Mar 2, 2003
shahinc said:

This is not about "one man" in Iraq. It is a group of militias formed with US support to counter Iranian influence in Iraq. There are dozens of reports about it in various mainstream US media; do you own "google search".

They are linked with the MKO and some former monarchists by their common sponsors, i.e. the Likudniks and some other influential groups in the US. They are funded by pro-Israeli and Israeli money directly, and supported by influential groups in the US government who are lobbying (among other things) to remove the MKO off the terrorist list.

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
Simply Ken said:
This is not about "one man" in Iraq. It is a group of militias formed with US support to counter Iranian influence in Iraq. There are dozens of reports about it in various mainstream US media; do you own "google search".

They are linked with the MKO and some former monarchists by their common sponsors, i.e. the Likudniks and some other influential groups in the US. They are funded by pro-Israeli and Israeli money directly, and supported by influential groups in the US government who are lobbying (among other things) to remove the MKO off the terrorist list.
:) ok, so you don't have any valid reference and it is just something you might have read some where.

I am against making any claims without reference . I give you an example, there are many claims that Iran is supporting many terrorist activities in Iraq right now but there have not been any solid proof as far as I know.

This is the reason the first guy who made this claims ( in your link) lost his job.

You can not just go and make claims against people or groups without a ref. Now, these griups can be MKO or Monarchs or Akhoonds.

Anyway, ...... This bombing are cowardly act and who ever is behind it should be punished.

Mar 2, 2003
shahinc said:
:) ok, so you don't have any valid reference and it is just something you might have read some where..
I gave several links on those aspects that aren't necessarily common knowledge in my second post in the thread about the bombing in Khuzistan. Go and read those links carefully.

One talks about the formation of the "Alawi" militia in Iraq funded by the US (even the WSJ had a report about it). Another tell you that these same figures in the new militia created in Iraq who have also threatened to bring terrorism to Iran. Another link sketches the ideas of Raul Geretcht on disolving Iran, including regarding Khuzistan and the shia in Iraq. Yet another one discusses the meetings between US and the British regarding what to do with Iraq's oil before the US invasion, and how the plan favored was to privatize Iraqi oil as a means to turn it over to some oil companies such as BP. (The historic interests that the British used to have in Iran's oil industry, and in Khuzistan, are well known, including their role in propping Sheikh Khazal through the oil nationalization struggle and Operation Ajax. And coincidentially or not, the British forces are the ones given primary responsibility in patrolling southern Iraq).

As for how the pro-Israeli neocons groups are connected to the MKO (changed its patron from Saddam to Israel) and some monarchist groups, that is common enough knowledge and not a secret. Anyone who doesn't know can do their own research. Let me give you a clue however: the MKO "revelations" which mix fact and fiction about Iran's nuclear program are fed to them by the Israelis, while even their satellite television channel is funded by a group connected to Israel.

Since this report was posted here before, and alludes to some of the support they are getting, I will repost it for you. The rest of your homework, you do on your own. But don't confuse what I say with totally unsubstantiated claims from sources people wouldn't trust to tell them even the time of the day!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/print/0,3...-103681,00.html

Guardian and Human Rights Watch find evidence of abuse by Iranian revolutionaries under US protection

A bizarre revolutionary army supported by British politicians who want more "regime change" in the Middle East, has been accused of torture and brainwashing.

Evidence obtained by the Guardian backs a report by Human Rights Watch. This makes detailed accusations of abuse, including deaths under interrogation, against the "People's Mujahideen" of Iran (MKO).

The Mujahideen are a 4000-strong anti-Iranian dissident army, currently under US protection in a camp in Iraq. They have a vociferous public relations campaign in Britain and the backing of some Washington neo-conservatives.
There is a growing right-wing campaign in parts of Washington and London for regime change, citing Iran's nuclear ambitions. But leftwing UK figures have also joined the campaign to legitimise the Mujahideen, whom they see as freedom fighters.
Lord Corbett's response to the Human Rights Watch report is: "All the people they interviewed are agents of Iranian intelligence. A bill is going through the US Senate allowing financial aid to opposition groups in Iran. People are desperate to stop the Mujahideen getting any of the money".