Bonacic after losing AFC CL: We will get beat Urawa in December... LOL

Sep 4, 2007
Mardtike behtareh bereh hammaali koneh... I could sense from his look during the game that he didnt really care for sepahan to win this game... navidkia and mohammadi were not injured but were excluded because the row they've had with Bonacic in recent weeks.

THANK YOU BONACIC, you croats are all the same crap

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
what a disgracefull post.
was this tournomen really a serious one? why should he get up and yell at his players. this is stage he wanted likes of savari and haj safi to play to realize they are no
ronlado and they are no buffon.

if any coach in iran deserves a pay check is this guy. sepahan has been the only team in iran in the past two years that has been consistently competitive.
and that with two great players, navid kia and emad reaza. everyone else have been fit into perfect system by bunachich.

I think they team sufferd from not having in a wide field like naghshe jahan. I dont think we go beat in coach realm we got beat in player realm. we just need to play more with japs and korean sides and learn from their organization.

alila

National Team Player
Jun 9, 2006
a galaxy far far away
omidvaram bonacic az sepahan bere va MK ya yek dalghake dige mesle TAVARES biad ta oonvaght bazi ha befahman ke morabi haye croat crapp hastan ya na??
sepahan bedoone bonacic dar hadde team mian jadvali IPL bishtar nist. toye football iran ke morabi ha farghe TACTIC ro ba POFAK NAMAKI nemidoona,yek badbakhti ham ke saay mikone be nadaze 1 nokhod tafakore football bashgahi iran ro avaz kone bayad az har taraf naghd beshe va matalak beshnave.

dame bonanic garm. morabi herfei ke be hich bazikoni baj nemide va zer zer ziadi ke bekonan khodeshoon midoonan bayad beran rooye nimkat. shire bonancic va sepahan ke tanha team iran hastan ke roozi 2 bar tamrin mikonan ( sobh + bad az zohr) va mesle baghiye team haye IPL fekr nemikonan ke mishe ba roozi 1.5 saat dore zamin davidan va khers vasat bazi kardan mishe dar football pishraft kard.pathetic

Jun 26, 2007
khejalat avare vaghean!!
ba ye bakht jelo ghahremane Asia, Bonacic "bade" shod!!
ba ye bakht jelo ghahremane Asia, Bonacic "akh" shod!!
ba ye bakht jelo ghahremane Asia, Bonacic "same shit Croat, different colour" shod!!

Bonacic is the ONLY reason why this Sepahan team is so marvelous. ye morabbie fahim + ye modire monzabet who takes shit from nobody!!

motmaen bash ta alan Ebrahinm zadeh 1000 bar say karde zir aabe Bonacic ro bezaneh, chon masalan morabbi TM bood va fekr mikard ke vaghteshe sar morabbi beshe...ama Saaket aaghel tar az in harfast.

Teame Sepahane Luca hatta behtar az teame Sepahane Kazemie, and Kazemi's Sepahan is legendary.
man shakhsan az Bonacic khayli badam miad...ama ensaaf daram. He is without a doubt the best club coach we have at the moment.

Aug 21, 2005
next door
Mardtike behtareh bereh hammaali koneh... I could sense from his look during the game that he didnt really care for sepahan to win this game... navidkia and mohammadi were not injured but were excluded because the row they've had with Bonacic in recent weeks.

i do not see your team in the final and the world cup, lets see if your PP or SS can match what sepahan has done this year, Luka has done a great job with what he had.... getting to this stage is not an easy task

Jun 18, 2005
Correction HOG

Its 2 losses in a row now. With the latest a 3-1 by the end!

Sepahan's success is not because of Luka. Sepahan's success has alot to do with their organization as a whole. It is as stable as it gets, with no hashie around it whatsoever.

Well that is before Luka made those stupid comments about Karimi to the media after their first loss to Urawa.

Sepahan bedoone Luka ham khob bood. They even won the IPL several years back. They have always done well.

And I would really question his calls today, especially when he allegedly sent Karimi in the second half? When the team was already down?

Last edited:

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Correction HOG

Its 2 losses in a row now. With the latest a 3-1 by the end!

Sepahan's success is not because of Luka. Sepahan's success has alot to do with their organization as a whole. It is as stable as it gets, with no hashie around it whatsoever.

Well that is before Luka made those stupid comments about Karimi to the media after their first loss to Urawa.

Sepahan bedoone Luka ham khob bood. They even won the IPL several years back. They have always done well.

And I would really question his calls today, especially when he allegedly sent Karimi in the second half? When the team was already down?
Don’t miss construe. Nobody is suggesting that luca is flawless. He has even admitted in various interviews that in certain situation he can be softer. But you know what in most countries of the world and most sports when a coach talks the player shuts up. The player can keep his mouth shut until he moves away from that team or the coach resigns. I am sure similar rules govern places where you and I work.
Indeed sepahan would do just alright if Luca were to leave today. They would likely clinch top 5 IPL teams for next five years. But is that good enough? Luca bunachich for the time being has been the selection sepahan could have made, don’t you remember all the naz and ada that farhad kazemi used to put up for sepahan.

Don’t you remember begovitch’s half season with sepahan?

iman_kh

Bench Warmer
Sep 18, 2005
Dont be so rational guys, he might have made some tactical mistakes in this match. actually i think he did make some mistakes in this match but he is a good coach and i dont think it was anything personal as some of you make it sound like.
Plus if he bench Moharam because he couldnt shut his mouth and just do his job, he has absolutly done the right thing. bazikon salari should end in our football and this is a good step towards that.

alila

National Team Player
Jun 9, 2006
a galaxy far far away
people start talking about sepahan's great facilities and magical management skills from mohamad reza saket but nobody mentions that SAKET was the same asshole who put pressure on kazemi on his 2nd year and nobody talking about the fact that SAKET was about to sign MK few days before signing LUCA!!!( REMEMBER that stupid order from AN saying iranian teams should only sign irooni coaches??? foolad and all other teams accepted the order but saket had already signed with the croat guy anyway)

saket is the same asshole who signed that jackass TAVARES who turned sepahan to a joke and they were lucky not meeting asadegan's team the year after!!!

saket knows shit about football and his complains from IFF saying not supporting them is ridiculous.
sepahan was into a big mess when kazemi left and it was LUCA WHO CHANGED SEPAHAN TO A TEAM.it has nothing to do with jerks like IBRAHIM ZADEH,SAKET or exceptional talnet of majid basirat or karim ghanbari. wake up aghayoon

Afiveh

Ball Boy
Jun 15, 2006

Typical javat statement. Have a sense of respect for your opponent and appretiation to the team and the coach's efforts. I am 100% sure they did and do their best to win their game a lot more than we even like them to. This is their job and their passion after all. You, on the other hand, watch the games for your entertainment.

PJ

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
In my opinion Bonacic is a good coach. But even good coaches screw up sometimes. He screwed up when he said those things about if I had washington we would have scored 10 goals, ... That is very bad for a coach to say and demean his player(s).

But shit happens and the sign of a good coach is he bounces back and regains the support of his team. Coaching is not just limited to schemes and game plan. It is also the art of being able to get the players to buy into what you say and get them to do what you want them to do. Part of coaching is to develop a chemistry with the players and MAINTAIN it. If that chemistry is broken at any time, he should be able to patch things up and form the chemistry again. And that is pretty hard to do. That is why we see so many coaches are good for a short period of time and do great for a year or so and then it goes down hill from there.

I believe that is where Bonacic screwed up and whether he can ragain the trust of his team is the big question.

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
From what I've seen, Sepehan was organize specially in their way of defending structure and the way they opened up for counter attacks, this is something that I haven't t really seen from any other Iranian team recently including TM. However there were lots of individual mistakes which lead the reds to score on Sepahan but all in all they put out the great football and both teams showed their class and the quality football that can be played in AFC, I was impressed from the football played in that game. However I think Karimi should have started and played for 90 minutes he immediately changed the flow of the game for Sepehan. Also Navidkia absents was clear as they didn't have that leader in the midfield but if he can't respect the coach he should be sidelined no matter how good he is and how important that match is, they all should learn how to be professional even when the coach make some stupid comment. Bonacic did a mistake of benching karimi in the first half but his work was clearly visible throughout the match as sepehan players were well placed throughout the field and credit must be given for that. However Reds were really a better and bigger team, they also missed few iof their mportant players but their depth of their squad invaded Sepehan and they were playing a very good football. It won't be a walking in the park for Milan. I'm just proud of them to make it this far and play a decent football, they were little bit unlucky though.

Last edited:

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
I believe that is where Bonacic screwed up and whether he can ragain the trust of his team is the big question.
Well frankly if his team can not trust him anymore because of a mistake in one game then his team can go screw itself!
His team should remember that without his tactical nous they wouldn't be there in teh first place and if they think they could have done better with a different coach, any coach, then they are as stupid and deluded as some of the fans who want him fired for this.

This whole thread beggers belief man, I mean it's just incredible!!!!!!!

PJ

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
Well frankly if his team can not trust him anymore because of a mistake in one game then his team can go screw itself!
His team should remember that without his tactical nous they wouldn't be there in teh first place and if they think they could have done better with a different coach, any coach, then they are as stupid and deluded as some of the fans who want him fired for this.

This whole thread beggers belief man, I mean it's just incredible!!!!!!!
Well, we don't know what is going on between the coach and the team. It is not just one mistake. It is also how you handle it. Let's say for the sake of argument that the coach said what he said and then the next day he went to the players and told them, ok guys I think I made a mistake and I am sorry. Or on the other hand imagine if he went back to the players and said: What I said is absolutely true.
I for one, don't know what happened inside the locker room. It could be the case that the coach is at fault or it could be that the players are at fault.
Sometimes, it is possible that one player in a team is out of control (like the way Azizi had problem with every coach). But usually in such cases the player has a recurring problem with every coach. I don't think that is the case here.
I guess we will have to wait and see how it turns out. I am sure something will come out sooner than later.

Jun 26, 2007
agar roozi Luka estefaa bede, Mansour Ebrahimzadeh 100% jaaneshinesh khahad shod.
shak nakonid.
oon vaght khahim did ke sahme Luka dar movafaghiate Sepahan cheghadr ziad bood.

adam harvaght ghiafeye oon Ebrahimzadeh moozi ro nigah mikone, motevajjeh mishe ke too zehnesh dare chi migzare:
"chetor mitoonam ziraabesho bezanam, beoodne inke vejham khadshe dar beshe??"

90% movafaghiate Sepahan too 2 saale akheer be khatere Bonacice.