Bosnia squad for Iran friendly..

Oct 19, 2002
Keepers: Nemanja Supić (Anorhosis Famagusta FC), Asmir Begović (Porthsmouth FC), Adis Nurković ( NK Travnik)

Defenders: Emir Spahić (Montpellier HSC), Ivan Radeljić (FC Energie Cottbus), Sanel Jahić (Aris Thessaloniki FC), Damir Mirvić (KSV Roeselare), Boris Pandža (HNK Hajduk Split, Safet Nadarević (Eskişehirspor Kulübü), Adnan Mravac (SV Mattersburg)

Midfielders: Dario Damjanović (1.FC Kaiserslautern), Samir, Muratović (SK Sturm Graz), Elvir Rahimić (CSKA Moskva), Sejad Salihović (TSG 1899 Hoffenheim), Miralem Pjanić (Olympique Lyonnais), Zvjezdan Misimović (WfL Wolfsburg), Zlatan Bajramović (Eintracht Frankfurt), Senijad Ibričić (HNK Hajduk Split), Semir Štilić (KKS Lech Poznań)

Strikers: Zlatan Muslimović (PAOK FC), Edin Džeko (WfL Wolfsburg), Vedad Ibišević (TSG 1899 Hoffenheim), Admir Vladavić (FC Red Bull Salzburg)

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2002
I was reading an interview with Ciro in World Soccer and it seems that he is real Khanom-baz and he changed his birth certificat ( 73 instead of 75 ,lol)

Oct 20, 2003
I was reading an interview with Ciro in World Soccer and it seems that he is real Khanom-baz and he changed his birth certificat ( 73 instead of 75 ,lol)
We all knew he was aragh-khor (as Hassani has called him before) now with advancing age he is KhAnom-baz too! He is now 100 % monkerati!
I am sure changin his age two years inwill make a big difference :--wink:.
I bet Reza Challangar will be first to welcome him with a daste goal, after all it was Ciro who went khAstegari for him.

Nov 24, 2002
We all knew he was aragh-khor (as Hassani has called him before) now with advancing age he is KhAnom-baz too! He is now 100 % monkerati!
I am sure changin his age two years inwill make a big difference :--wink:.
I bet Reza Challangar will be first to welcome him with a daste goal, after all it was Ciro who went khAstegari for him.
LOOOL

he did an amazing job with Bosnia .

he was candidat for presidency couple yrs a go and had less than 1 % vote accoding to World Soccer ,lol

Oct 20, 2003
he was candidat for presidency couple yrs a go and had less than 1 % vote accoding to World Soccer ,lol
I am sure his low vote was due to the fact that Bosnians are very religious they do not elect a khanom baz and aragh khor as their President :).

LOL I cannot believe Ciro getting a mere 1%. That is a real insult.

Nov 24, 2002
I am sure his low vote was due to the fact that Bosnians are very religious they do not elect a khanom baz and aragh khor as their President :).

LOL I cannot believe Ciro getting a mere 1%. That is a real insult.
Mesle inke az kalame khanom-baz kheili khoshet omade , ha ;) ?

St_Mark

IPL Player
Oct 30, 2004
USA
Baba harf dar nayar :). Az een bebad az kalame zan-bAz (shayd ham pirezan baz as it relates to Ciro ) estefadeh khaham kard.
He wanted to be a president too.

Some people from high politics have persuaded me to run for presidency as they are sure I could win," said Blazevic, a fierce right wing sympathizer. "As for the 10,000 signatures necessary to endorse my bid, I could collect them simply by turning up at any soccer game and ask the fans to sign their names."
If people from showbiz like Ronald Reagan or Arnold Schwarzenegger could succeed in politics, why couldn't I be Croatian president, Blazevic must have thought as he reached the decision to confront the current, moderate president Stjepan Mesic, a favourite to win another five-year term.
For Blazevic is, above all, a showbiz personality in Croatia. The eloquent, joke-cracking Bosnian Croat, nicknamed 'Ciro', has been able to turn most of his sporting achievements into entertainment for the masses.

as for that 10,000 he got more :)
Presidential Candidate: Miroslav BLAZEVIC
Party: Veteran’s Party (SHB)
Total votes: 17,847
Percentage of votes: 0.80%

Mar 7, 2004
he is a good coach,alcoholic but good coach. funny is that till 3-4 years ago he said i dont even recognize bosnia as country

Mar 7, 2004
i hope bosnia kills iran badly,we need everyones eyes to be opened,irans football is at the lowest point since over 10 years

Nov 24, 2002
This bosnian squad is probably their strongest one and also the squad that we beat 5-2 , wasnt really Bosnian A team ..

Naveed :is Hasan Salhamdzic is still part of Bosnian team or not ?!