Boycott Nike

Status
Not open for further replies.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ It does make sense.. nike isn't raising the case against 'Iranian people'

but if you do, they own converse and hurley too.

spinhead

Elite Member
Oct 24, 2002
United States of Amnesia
Iranian people have chanted "Death to America" for 40 years, taken Americans hostage and terrorized Americans in different countries, yet no American even once said "let's stop buying Persian rugs or pistachios".

Just saying.
Your are of course entitled to your opinion but I respectfully disagree with every one of your points.

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
Iranian people have chanted "Death to America" for 40 years, taken Americans hostage and terrorized Americans in different countries, yet no American even once said "let's stop buying Persian rugs or pistachios".

Just saying.
carpets are a luxury product Americans can't afford anyway and Iranian pistachios are as far as I know not exported to the US and the average American couldn't tell the difference between California pistachios or Persian pistachios.

Not so great analogy tbh.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
Nike boycotts a state which tortures, murders, represses local and foreign population.
and i boycott Nike. :cautious:

actually i have been in nike boycott all my life. i hate their logo and products but after this i might get a Nike T-shirt if it tickles my fancy.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
I do believe carpet biz in huge for US tbh. relatively that is, americans look at it as art and antique and something that rises in value; so yes certain class know and appreciate carpet not your average McConsume crowd and the ones do have the budget to back up their taste.

On pistachio I myself am fine with californian stuff. .don't appreciate getting held up at persian supery with hi prices.

carpets are a luxury product Americans can't afford anyway and Iranian pistachios are as far as I know not exported to the US and the average American couldn't tell the difference between California pistachios or Persian pistachios.

Not so great analogy tbh.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
better enegy spent to chase TOTAL and rest of them back vs. pushing more away... lmfao..

Or start winning things in other gears vs nike.. a more active approach vs.. girlcotting their shit.

Labels chase winners, we are the losers of the world, thx to ruling class.

Nike boycotts a state which tortures, murders, represses local and foreign population.
and i boycott Nike. :cautious:

actually i have been in nike boycott all my life. i hate their logo and products but after this i might get a Nike T-shirt if it tickles my fancy.

Last edited:
And once some trying to Punish this regime we won't let them ...What do you feel if some idiots in another country put your flag on fire? Really what do you feel about it? don't forget when you put a flag on fire you put the whole identity of a country on fire ....What do you say when these idiots don't find a half-ass country to play a friendly with ? is that Nike's fault as well? Why Nike have to keep the sports and politic separate while the whole IR Iran cannot?

It's around the World-cup and we all get excited and close our eyes on everything happened in the past...

I make sure that I buy more Nike Products from now on

Last edited:

spinhead

Elite Member
Oct 24, 2002
United States of Amnesia
This is not mine, I lifted the quote from footballitarin.com

دور از تمام چیزهای خواسته و ناخواسته برای ایران عزیزمان, ما ایرانیها عاشق تیم ملی مون هستیم و خط قرمز میکشیم ر و هر چیز و هر کس که حال بچه های ما رو اونم در استانه جام جهانی بگیره! واسه من و دوستم بای بای نایک! تا ابد​

This is not mine, I lifted the quote from footballitarin.com

دور از تمام چیزهای خواسته و ناخواسته برای ایران عزیزمان, ما ایرانیها عاشق تیم ملی مون هستیم و خط قرمز میکشیم ر و هر چیز و هر کس که حال بچه های ما رو اونم در استانه جام جهانی بگیره! واسه من و دوستم بای بای نایک! تا ابد​
That's why Nike stock is dropping like F&*(

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
Look guys...just in case you missed it out, the US is having "sanctions" on Iran for burning flags...they are called...aeeeehm...sanctions. LOL!

What's the Iranian version of Uncle Tom? Amu Iraj?

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
I do believe carpet biz in huge for US tbh. relatively that is, americans look at it as art and antique and something that rises in value; so yes certain class know and appreciate carpet not your average McConsume crowd and the ones do have the budget to back up their taste.
Carpets are a luxury good and not a consumer good. Shoes are consumer. You need shoes to walk. Whether you have a fucking carpet in your living room or not doesn't really matter.

On pistachio I myself am fine with californian stuff. .don't appreciate getting held up at persian supery with hi prices.
Blocked

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
we seem to use the same words in different arrangement and with opposite conclusion. Iran isn't carpeting the whole US but the handful rug galleries doing OK for their owners . Lucrative business but smaller market overall and that is my real point.

Carpets are a luxury good and not a consumer good. Shoes are consumer. You need shoes to walk. Whether you have a fucking carpet in your living room or not doesn't really matter.

Blocked

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
we seem to use the same words in different arrangement and with opposite conclusion. Iran isn't carpeting the whole US but the handful rug galleries doing OK for their owners . Lucrative business but smaller market overall and that is my real point.
I really don't understand what you are talking about and what your point exactly is to compare shoes, a consumer good, with carpets, not a consumer good. It's absurd. But maybe this is what happens when you eat pistachios from California instead of Pistachios from Iran.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ I am not saying Iran's GDP or GNP is compensated by selling rugs to McConsumers of the US, that was a vivid point and you repeated that back to me; I clarified however Iranian rug merchants do well with the hi-taste consumers of rugs in the US. You looked over that point and applied the idea to the general US market.

Pistachios no matter the origin have the highest specific protein which is good for one's eyes .. so I can not go wrong consuming either type.

I appreciate ur insight, I think you're one of the top three IQ-strong posters on the site; we just were looking at different angles on the matter. even pistachios of Iran don't think had a big market in the US. YOu telling us that is on boycott list? wtf.

My new motto is ; fingili nikey jingili nikey , kooft bokhori, zaghnaboot belisi elahi bemiri.

Status
Not open for further replies.