Boycott Nike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Carpets are a luxury good and not a consumer good. Shoes are consumer. You need shoes to walk. Whether you have a fucking carpet in your living room or not doesn't really matter.

Blocked
Dude Nike shoes are considered more of a luxury item for Iranians than carpets for Americans.

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
Iranian people have chanted "Death to America" for 40 years, taken Americans hostage and terrorized Americans in different countries, yet no American even once said "let's stop buying Persian rugs or pistachios".

Just saying.
And CIA planned the coup of 53 and armed Saddam to gas us, then shut down the Iran Air, just saying...

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ all true but US is generally more appealing in policies and regards for the rest of the planet than the IR no matter how deceiving both are.

short version; with US managing the world , most have free internet and access to real news if one looks hard to gather the truth. With IR, you don't even have washington post (blocked) which is perhaps most liberal voice nor a decent social media app.

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
^ all true but US is generally more appealing in policies and regards for the rest of the planet than the IR no matter how deceiving both are.

short version; with US managing the world , most have free internet and access to real news if one looks hard to gather the truth. With IR, you don't even have washington post (blocked) which is perhaps most liberal voice nor a decent social media app.
I agree with you but US government is more responsible than any other government when it comes to war crimes, stealing resources, meddling in other governments, burning fossil fuels and on and on. but yeah of course nobody likes Mullahs but that's not the point. BTW Washington Post is another toilet paper that is feeding propaganda, don't you remember how they lied to people about Saddam has weapons of mass destruction? All of these media are presstitute brown noses who should be ashamed to be called journalists.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
wE can't really compare the two.. two different classes of evil . One fits like an old shoe and other like a cold sore on ur lips or tip of ur ding dong.

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
^ they are all evils but the US is the superpower that is the strongest and richest power in the human history with the most amount of crimes under its belt, we can start with the ethnic cleansing of Native Indians and slaving African to Hiroshima bomb to bombing Korea and Vietnam flat to stone age and that is not considering using Agent Orange and White Phosphorous on innocent people and I don't even want to bring their recent fiasco in Iraq and Afghanistan. The fact is the stronger evil do more evil crimes because they just can.

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
Dude Nike shoes are considered more of a luxury item for Iranians than carpets for Americans.
That doesn’t even make any sense. Again, you need shoes on your feet, except if you’re a hippie. You don’t need a carpet at home. You can buy Nike, Adidas etc. You don’t have a choice between Persian carpets and....because no carpet has Persian carpet quality.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
i bow to you reminding me of all that.. their the cancer world has learned to live with.. IR is like pancreas cancer which spreads quick and kills you.

I don't get it if the US is bad then why don't you leave the Country, stop going to their universities, don't fly with Boeing, stop using Google, don't buy their currency, don't drive their cars, stop watching their TVs and Movies, don't listen to their music. Be the man of your words instead of sitting behind your keyboard and act like a hallow warrior. I knew a few Pakistani families who did it....so let's not fall behind Pakis

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
I don't get it if the US is bad then why don't you leave the Country, stop going to their universities, don't fly with Boeing, stop using Google, don't buy their currency, don't drive their cars, stop watching their TVs and Movies, don't listen to their music. Be the man of your words instead of sitting behind your keyboard and act like a hallow warrior. I knew a few Pakistani families who did it....so let's not fall behind Pakis
همینجوری نشستن برا خودشون کس شعر میبافن. جمعیت زنده باد و مرده باد. من که دیگه فقط میخندم بهشون. کار دیگه ای نمیشه کرد

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
As a consumer you are free to boycott anything you like for whatever reason. People in the US boycott all kinds of brands for whatever bullshit, none of you call them retarded or try to explain why it’s wrong and people are whatever. Again, I don’t understand the levels of Uncle Tomism involved. Boycotting Nike is exactly the thing any midwestern hick would do if they ran an ad with Colin Kaepernick or any liberal from the coasts would do if they ran an ad with Curt Schilling or Lance Armstrong. For fucks sake, people got itchy about Under Armour because the guy met Trump. All this talk about cultural backwardness and the most level of backwardness comes to people making choices in their life about what they want to use or not and using their power as a consumer under capitalism, which is frankly the only power they have anyway. Not that it matters really if an individual does it but it makes a difference as a collective.

And no, I haven’t seen Google telling Iran’s National Team that they can’t provide them with a search engine or Apple tell Iranian players that they can’t be seen with their mobiles. All Nike had to do was shut the fuck up and sign individual contracts with players and not make a big fuzz out of it. They didn’t because they wanted to suck up to whoever and blamed it on Trump. For that Fuck Nike and I bet that I own more Nikes than anyone else here.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
well if that was the case even many american would have to leave the US. Not all approve or even benefit from this system like you make it sound. Clever argument but has holes.

When we talk about america, it's corporations and they hold they have on the government. Many government policies stems from corporations' influences.

YOu can't single-handedly rise agains this monster. Many also still live in Iran no matter what. Those pakis were probably radical muslim. werent' they?

for the canadian , get out as ur wheat/noon is becoming GMO
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calga...ally-modified-suspended-import-sale-1.4707563

Last edited:
As a consumer you are free to boycott anything you like for whatever reason. People in the US boycott all kinds of brands for whatever bullshit, none of you call them retarded
Big difference, they boycott their own products for whatever valid reason and they will really honour it. I bet you if Nike opens its largest store in Downtown Tehran then they will sell every single product in a heartbeat.

Last edited:

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
Big difference, they boycott their own products for whatever valid reason and they will really honour it. I bet you if Nike opens its largest store in Downtown Tehran then they will sell every single product in a heartbeat.
Akhe gooz che rabti dare...

If Nike opens up a large store in Tehran, then they don't give a shit about sanctions.

If Nike opens up a large store in Tehran and all people in Tehran start running there, it doesn't change the fact that spinhead as an individual can still boycott it.

And spinhead lives in the US as far as I know and is US taxpayer. Nike btw. is a global company so not only limited to the US. Nike belongs to the world in that sense.

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
Typical reaction when you criticize the US government, living in the country has nothing to do with criticizing the government's wrongdoings. Afterall US is one of the best places to live with many opportunities but that doesn't mean you should be quiet about the crimes the US government has done, the fact remains that the US government is responsible with many crimes on humanity and there is nothing wrong to state the fact. The universities, googles, and other technologies that were created for advancements are the creation of human advancements and have nothing to do with the US government doing crimes around the world. In that case, you should leave earth and never speak of truth because you want to drive a car and use google, what a suck up and weak mentality. I speak the truth and I'm not afraid to do so unlike many others who suck it up and kiss ass, I don't do that, I live anywhere I want and use any technology I want and still state the fact whenever it is necessary because I'm not afraid to state the fact. BTW I am the man of my words, you don't know me and you have no idea how I live and what I stand for, there are also plenty of Americans who feel the same as I do and none of them feel like they should move out of the country and stop using google, they simply believe in activism.

Last edited:

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
همینجوری نشستن برا خودشون کس شعر میبافن. جمعیت زنده باد و مرده باد. من که دیگه فقط میخندم بهشون. کار دیگه ای نمیشه کرد
are to faghat bekhand, to faghat khooby, BTW I speak on facts not KOSO SHER which you are about!

Status
Not open for further replies.