Branco:not only we will beat Bahrain,we will torture them

sarbaz

Bench Warmer
Nov 6, 2002
Man I just love thia guy,he is also aware of the revenge factor which is a great motivator for him and the rest of TM.

Iran 3 Bahrain 1

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
yeah,this is the best attitude towards them!
Knowing they r not technical like our players,weakening their attitude in advance works for us!

Goooo TM!

saeed agha

IPL Player
Oct 20, 2002
UAE
Well I hope our coach (and players) refraid from such "silly" comments before the game. Let's keep the talks for after the game..

The last time a head coach said that (which was called Blazevic by the way), the team that was supposed to be "crushed" humiliated TM in a way that you never imagined.

So let's just focus on the game for another 2 days!

Bauvafa

Bench Warmer
Oct 26, 2004
I also like his attitude, we need to instill fear in our opponents which means we MUST back up our words with action. After we humiliate Bahrain, everybody else will realize that we are back. We must be confident but not complacent, every opponent can be dangerous ONLY if we let them be. We can kick every team in our group in the rear end, including Japan in both games. We have a lot of talent, and a much wiser team in our recent history. This is the attitude TM had in the 70's, dominating but we have to back it up.

Babak G

News Team, ISP Managers Team
Feb 13, 2003
Parts Unknown
Im not too sure he has said this.Dont believe everything the media says in IRAN.I saw Branko on Navad program last monday and he was very careful about everything he said about Bahrain and the game,and I doubt he would flip completely in this week and talk this way.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
if, i said IF, he said that he is a real KALEH POOK.

be quiet and do your thing, don't talk about it, like that asshole blazevic in 2002 he said i am already thinking about our group in the world cup...

here is your group, bilaakh, shishaaki and zereshk.

but i would be suprised if branko said this he is very low profile usually.

saeed agha

IPL Player
Oct 20, 2002
UAE
LOL at Keyvan-pars :)
yeah you are right..
I also doubt that Branko would say such a childish thing.

Football is not all about names, and whether your players are more technical than the opponent.. it is about giving it all for 90 mins.

eerooni

Bench Warmer
Nov 9, 2002
Toronto
I dont think Branko said that he is not emotional and silly to say such comments, although on paper TM has no reason not to beat Bahrain by 3 or 4 goals, we are the better side and we are the stronger side.