Brazil-Italy tonight

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
sweet!! Italy is looleh already!

ohhhhhh what a nice shot by Italy but Cezar saves very well.

LOOOL, oh god there is this Brazilian kid commentating on streaming. he is so funny when he gets excited!! he sings in between too!:D

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
does the useless Ronaldinho play?? I saw a video of him on TV today during training.....he turned fatter than Ronaldo ever was. Thanks again to Milan for buying him..
lool,yeah he is in! had couple of useless/wide shots..
He's been so out of form and underperforming apparently that Ancelotti even benched him for few games until last weekend!!lol

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
2nd half kicked off: still 2-0 for Brazil.

4 Subs for Italy:
Luca Toni IN for Gilardino.
Rossi IN for Di Natale
Camoranesi IN for Montolivo
Perrotta IN for Pepe

westwienmaskulin

News Team, ISP Managers Team, ISP Podcast Team
Oct 18, 2002
Av. Aristide Maillol, BCN
Which one would you pick in the RB position if you were Dunga? Dani Alvez or Maicon? For me it's no-brainer, Dani Alvez.
Dunga is a fan of defense and picks Maicon...also because he is taller. I honestly hope he plays maicon....Dani won't get injured, Argentina can hopefully win 2010 ;)

I also have to say that Mark Hughes might just be the most useless manager in EPL for not using Elano/having problems with Elano and paying 15 Mill Pounds for Bellamy. To me Hughes comes right after Benitez....

westwienmaskulin

Oct 18, 2002
ajab footballie...great counterattacks....NOT

and right now a classic Robinho I have been missing for some time....gets the ball, off to the left, stepover, stepover, stepover, loses the ball, falls to the ground, cries, game goes on.

He fully deserves City and Hughes..

ardy

Legionnaire
Nov 25, 2004
San Diego Armando Maradona, CA
I also have to say that Mark Hughes might just be the most useless manager in EPL for not using Elano/having problems with Elano and paying 15 Mill Pounds for Bellamy. To me Hughes comes right after Benitez....
Yeah...he also gave no playing time to Jo and guess what, he is now shining under Moyes in Everton. But I still think it's a bit early to judge Hughes.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
damn, Italy's counter attacks are killing Brazilian defenders!
another counter attack, which was deflected by Brazilian defenders this time.

westwienmaskulin

Oct 18, 2002
Yeah...he also gave no playing time to Jo and guess what, he is now shining under Moyes in Everton. But I still think it's a bit early to judge Hughes.
I don't really think so....he is an unimaginative stubborn manager who might work great at a small club with little expectations and defensive football but he can't handle players really and he has a huge ego problem.

That hands play by Toni btw. was one of the worst I have ever seen. Pathetic...and afterwards his face as if he didn't do anything.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Italy Sub: Dossena IN Pirlo out.

Brazil Sub: Thiaguinho IN Juan out.

I think if Ali-Behrang would buy Lehmann brothers' stocks it would be worth more than buying this boring game's tix!!lol ;)

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Brazilieteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

saw the goals....

Woooow...Pirlo is such a fantastic player and much better than Xavi...2nd goal is 110% his. LOOOOOOL!
Where's Sly?
Mahdi joon, Pirlo is not playing against Puyol and company. He's playing against the mighty Brazil. What did you expect?? :wave:

Ps. Robinho sarvareeeeeeeeeeeeeee Messi. lol

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Brazil sub: Pato IN for Adriano

free-kick for Brazil.Ronaldinho takes it, Pato gets involved but Buffon saves it very well.