Brexit negotiations ... disaster looming in the horizon.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I can see both the pro's and the con's but I understand English mentality. They never identified with Europe to begin with and UK is geographically separated from the continent. There is anger and frustration with all of the Muslims I get all of that. The English like to claim they are superior but they just kiss Amerikanski ach, no lie. People think it is the other way but Americans call English, Euro trash behind their backs, I should know, we have the superiority complex. Even when USA played @ Germany in Munchen, they won 4-3 after being down 3-2 and beat Holland the day before. Different mentality we kicked your asses in WW2, we will kick your asses on the fuBall pitch, England who the eff are you, I like this mentality the blacks call it Swag, the Americans just call it I don't know AMERICA, like it or leave it and no i will not quantify it with USA and if some Argie gets butt hurt too bad, the world knows America as USA, get over yourself other north, central and south America's. Nobody cares about anything south or north anyways. We call Canada America's hat, jacked up but truth.Keep in mind our best athletes do not play fuBall aka soccer. Can you imagine if LeBron Janes played fuBall and was the USMNT goalkeeper, he would make Neuer look like a dam midget and a chump! We play American football, basketball baseball and in USA it goes most popular sports: 1-NFL 2-NBA 3-College football 4- Hockey 5-Soccer/fuBall. However, amongst younger Americans 35 and below(my age), fuBall is more popular than Baseball, that is for older white Americans, boring ass sport to watch, fun as hell to play. look at me, I am great at all of those other sports(minus fuBall and well Hockey because I can't skate). Football, basketball and my natural sport baseball(no problem somehow I am natural at that had some friends play baseball at USC and UCLA and tested me out btw.

Now, England must go at it alone and their economy already took a hit. I believe South American Giants Brasil passed them up, I expect the BP to go down and honestly Teresa May is a kant and a dingbat. I am not saying Cameron is any better, this is the problem with English politik house of lords, house of commons and one jagoff after another. Good article KP jan, prost(bavarian bier). Oh and 30% of English DNA ist Deutsch, Anglo Saxon = upper and lower provinces of Saxony(Deutschland) # don't fall for the propaganda eff tea go coffee!

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
them damn brits, aint no living in that fuckin nasty island, wouldn't do that either even if they offer me loads of greenback.
They are and have never been interested in a well functioning federation, always oppose everything, just want more and want have even more, to share dose not mean a shit for a brit!

Now, when the rest of Europe get rid of them they can come over here to the land of freedom and opportunity and blow uncle Trump's fat ass or why not go to the sandies backyard, sucking some hairy sandie-balls for a better future. eyyy!

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
too funny! So much love for Juncker. Best bureaucrat the world has ever seen. <3
Tell me more my UK homie fill me in I know Jean-Claude Juncke opposes that dingbat May. Listen I think the Britts or "English" because Britts is for Budda Budda Budabom, even if you are fifth gen, need to walk this earth alone. For everything the English did in the past, for everything the English will do in the future, they deserve everything coming to them and more. I am well schooled because I have people in Surry and they taught me if you are not a White Englishman and come from money, then you are a nobody. Even if you are from a well to do American family and are white, that is not good enough. If you are from Engliand and not from a certain area, not in the club. What a jacked up nation, I am sorry but no offense dude. Any nation that has a house of "lords" and a house of "commons" plus still says God save our 190 year old Queen is messed up. Oh and God SHAVE the Queen, and GOOD LUCK if you happen to be of Bavarian dissent, do NOT I repeat do NOT spreken ze deutsche in UK :)

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
see, last time back in 1845-1852 (Irish Potato Famine) when the goofballs of queen-rovers dispatched loads of paddies over to the US, cause they hade no more potatoes to feed them poor bastards paddies and the brits need them all potatoes for themselves, ohhh no... we wont share no potatoes with no one. Let'm find their own potatoes in the dreamland over there!
Now another time and yet again problem with lack of potatoes, ohhh what do we do?
I know says the Theresa "crow" May, we just fuck off quickly and leave the EU. Let them nosey European go fuck themselves. We will keep the potatoes, we need them potatoes much more for ourselves!
And them Irish received a great and right warm welcome here in USA

[video=youtube;3s2d3kkP1rg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3s2d3kkP1rg[/video]

Now, 170 years and several generations later these good and fervent Irish fellas managed do very well in their new country!

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
see, last time back in 1845-1852 (Irish Potato Famine) when the goofballs of queen-rovers dispatched loads of paddies over to the US, cause they hade no more potatoes to feed them poor bastards paddies and the brits need them all potatoes for themselves, ohhh no... we wont share no potatoes with no one. Let'm find their own potatoes in the dreamland over there!
Now another time and yet again problem with lack of potatoes, ohhh what do we do?
I know says the Theresa "crow" May, we just fuck off quickly and leave the EU. Let them nosey European go fuck themselves. We will keep the potatoes, we need them potatoes much more for ourselves!
And them Irish received a great and right warm welcome here in USA

[video=youtube;3s2d3kkP1rg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3s2d3kkP1rg[/video]

Now, 170 years and several generations later these good and fervent Irish fellas managed do very well in their new country!
I saw this movie good one and so is Hoodlums, takes before Gangs of NY. Irish and Italians were like blacks of Europe. Then when blacks came who started being the racists, Irish. As for English, the hell with these Queen loving, tea drinking Lesbien Liebelochters! If you are not from old money, a duke, lord, from Surry etc you are a nothing.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
I saw this movie good one and so is Hoodlums, takes before Gangs of NY. Irish and Italians were like blacks of Europe. Then when blacks came who started being the racists, Irish. As for English, the hell with these Queen loving, tea drinking Lesbien Liebelochters! If you are not from old money, a duke, lord, from Surry etc you are a nothing.
That right homie!
I've heard loads of stories from my Irish half, I can tell you that.
Over a million Irish fled hurry-scurry way from the fucking tea-bag drinking brits at that certain time.
Italians trashanks came to US far later after the paddies (50 years later), while there were many poor Poles and Germans who came to New York together with Irish.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
That right homie!
I've heard loads of stories from my Irish half, I can tell you that.
Over a million Irish fled hurry-scurry way from the fucking tea-bag drinking brits at that certain time.
Italians trashanks came to US far later after the paddies (50 years later), while there were many poor Poles and Germans who came to New York together with Irish.
Here is a funny joke tha treally happened. So Irish would try to diss the blacks and they thought the outside of the watermelon was good and they gave them the inside of the watermelon(the good part) BTW I understand their hatred for the tea baggers thank GOD I have Bavarian and Slava genetik, they are the dumbest group of Europeans ever, no offense to any Irish but like Forrest Gump says-STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES! IRISH one word WOW! I get why your homie hates them as a part Bavarian Kraut I despise them too. History is written by the victors hwoeer, Churchill the murderer should have been charged with effing WARCRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY. THIS JAGOFF BTW honoroble mention Pollack but there are some smart ones, Noam Chomski Ask haha Irish are just IRISH, A-rab sand naggers of Europe, just being honest.
ONE DAY-AS I WAS EATING BREAKFAST, I TOOK A RULER AND CREATED TWO COUNTRIES-ONE IS CALLED IRAK THE OTHER SYRIA-FOOK YOU KANT, WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO PLAY GOD?

So back to WW2 the Ger-mans would move the people from a civilian town to a woodsy or miltiary town, they would carpet bomb that. What an achlocht If there is a HELL, Churchill is there with Stalin and Hitler eff the English they think they are masters of the universe. Even other ENGLISH can't stand ENGLISH, forget about budda budda buddabom red dogs, they are Britts even 5th gen. If you think Indian cast system or Iran's hierarchy system of taroof is bolshevik, brother you haven't seen ANYTHING yet. Ghandi paid for a first class ticket and they wouldn't let the poor guy sit on the train, had to go to coach WOW. That is why I say they get everything deserved.

BTW do you think it is a cooincidence that in 1953 the year Stalin died, Mossadq got overthrown? Say what you want but Stalin had a soft spot for Caucus countries aka gaf gaz. He was TRYING to modernize Iran's military, infrastructure, etc just like Armenia, Azerbaijan Georgia etc. Truman forced him out and well we got wonderful leadership after that (sarcasm) you know who I am talking about. Cheers mate none of these things happen by accident, as bad as Stalin was, he TRIED to help Ir-an out. Probably Iran's best foreign leader or Iran's best modern leader, I can make an argument for it.Oh Caveat, I am not a Stalinist or a Commie, I think anyone who believes in any ISM"s is fooked up in the head, very sand nagger aka DPRK mentality.Case in point look up Irish Republican Army aka I.R.A. I know, I know N.I.R but still.

Last edited:
May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
it's good to get the terrorist supporting british regime out of the eu asap.
the world will be a better place once they get the hell out.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/34569...am-the-home-of-only-fools-and-horses-del-boy/
oh no come on.
They kept an eye on your akhounds and repaired their assholes for years. don't begrudge them one arab terrorist bro. be fair.

They have to keep assholes like that for when they finally decide to break off khuzestan from IR. don't be stupid.

and btw, don't go off topic. which again implies what i wrote before.

Attachments

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
The leftist toe rag that is the Guardian.

Many Iranians too suffer from the leftie neo-Liberal disease of the love for a big central government.

I am a UK citizen and I voted to leave the ghastly idiotic Union with all its idiotic bureaucracy run by a bunch of continental buffoon. The hell with the lot of them down there.

We can be a united Europe without having a central government to run every aspect of our lives. The EU will fall apart sooner or later and I am glad for my kids that Britain jumped this stupid sinking ship when it did.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Here is a funny joke tha treally happened. So Irish would try to diss the blacks and they thought the outside of the watermelon was good and they gave them the inside of the watermelon(the good part) BTW I understand their hatred for the tea baggers thank GOD I have Bavarian and Slava genetik, they are the dumbest group of Europeans ever, no offense to any Irish but like Forrest Gump says-STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES! IRISH one word WOW! I get why your homie hates them as a part Bavarian Kraut I despise them too. History is written by the victors hwoeer, Churchill the murderer should have been charged with effing WARCRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY. THIS JAGOFF BTW honoroble mention Pollack but there are some smart ones, Noam Chomski Ask haha Irish are just IRISH, A-rab sand naggers of Europe, just being honest.
ONE DAY-AS I WAS EATING BREAKFAST, I TOOK A RULER AND CREATED TWO COUNTRIES-ONE IS CALLED IRAK THE OTHER SYRIA-FOOK YOU KANT, WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO PLAY GOD?

So back to WW2 the Ger-mans would move the people from a civilian town to a woodsy or miltiary town, they would carpet bomb that. What an achlocht If there is a HELL, Churchill is there with Stalin and Hitler eff the English they think they are masters of the universe. Even other ENGLISH can't stand ENGLISH, forget about budda budda buddabom red dogs, they are Britts even 5th gen. If you think Indian cast system or Iran's hierarchy system of taroof is bolshevik, brother you haven't seen ANYTHING yet. Ghandi paid for a first class ticket and they wouldn't let the poor guy sit on the train, had to go to coach WOW. That is why I say they get everything deserved.

BTW do you think it is a cooincidence that in 1953 the year Stalin died, Mossadq got overthrown? Say what you want but Stalin had a soft spot for Caucus countries aka gaf gaz. He was TRYING to modernize Iran's military, infrastructure, etc just like Armenia, Azerbaijan Georgia etc. Truman forced him out and well we got wonderful leadership after that (sarcasm) you know who I am talking about. Cheers mate none of these things happen by accident, as bad as Stalin was, he TRIED to help Ir-an out. Probably Iran's best foreign leader or Iran's best modern leader, I can make an argument for it.Oh Caveat, I am not a Stalinist or a Commie, I think anyone who believes in any ISM"s is fooked up in the head, very sand nagger aka DPRK mentality.Case in point look up Irish Republican Army aka I.R.A. I know, I know N.I.R but still.
Dear hAji Comrade, that's redundant, verbose and long-winded yet damn funny HAHA!
I dont know what you on about, those are loads of historia you bringing in here, but one thing is absolutely for sure..... that hayseed and unsophisticated Stalin was one blood-thirsty mothafuckin jew-killer!

Anyway back to the topic, those obnoxious and underhanded tea-bag knocker brits are free to leave European Union.
I go as General Chuck Yeager WWII hero, he blasts, quoting; "those arrogant, nasty brits who America saved", he continues "Nasty when I visited them a few years ago, they wanted a whole lot for nothing".... and "The Brits weren't so friendly when we were fighting their war for them".

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Bebaksheed baradar.
@Keyvan Pars we know where Playboy is coming from we are not going to be able to change his mind no matter how elloquent your post is aziz. Don't worry Brasil already passed up UK's economy and more is to come, I expect the BP to drop Last time I was in UK it was 1.7 USD to 1 BP now it is 1.3 to 1USD Playboy jan, enjoy your brixx chap, jolly good. I can send you some tea if you like, God Shave the Queen! :) A Arash T jan sorry for the long winded post but funny as hell btw English Royal Family ist Deutsch und 30% of English DNA ist Deutsche, Playboy do you even have any English genetik do you live in the UK? You also relaize there is UK and Greater UK when was teh last time you were there? I was there in 2014 for an Arsenal FuBall match and chilled with some people in Surry. Do you know where Surry is, hint it is south of London. http://www.x-rates.com/calculator/?from=GBP&to=USD&amount=1Oh and DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH CLAIMING ANGLO SAXON dam tea bagger history revisionists. Upper Saxony (German: Obersachsen) was the name given to the majority of the German lands held by the House of Wettin, in what is now called Central Germany JA JA JA!!!!!1(Mitteldeutschland).link https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Upper_Saxony

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2002
without having a central government to run every aspect of our lives.
Beyond the gutter press, may I ask what you evidence of this is?

I think the EU is a corrupt, backward organisation.
But I think Fifa is too.
I don't want us to stop playing world cups.
And I don't want our economy and geopolitical future going completely down the pan.

Very simple analogy, but them again it's difficult to know how to argue pragmatic patriotism. I'm afraid I really don't understand the logic of giving up so damn much.

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV

But I think Fifa is too.
And I don't want our economy and geopolitical future going completely down the pan.

Very simple analogy, but them again it's difficult to know how to argue pragmatic patriotism.
Fair point and btw am well versed in UK politics and consider it a home away from home, minus Germany and Russia. I hope we don't lose more world cups to haji A-rab countries. THE EU, Nato and Fifa all have one thing in common, about as legit as a $3 bill, US. For example, Nato to boost troops up to 300,000 maintain readiness for Russia, HA HA HA , don't make me laugh, Nato would get SLAUGHTERED and what can they do? Impose more sanctions, Russia's economy is about to get sanctioned proof.

UK has it's problems though, Brixx, EDL and if you do not have my complexion, you might be in trouble, depending on what part you are in, just saying brother. I have been there and btw visited Oxford and your uni, Cambridge because I love world class uni's, plus Sorbone btw. 5th gen Indian brit, my kid born in England or even me(if I am a UK citizen), English. Look at my country, USA we got Trump, I have enough problems in the USA as is, on top of the mess in Russia and Ger-many, Europe is about to explode my man, you guys haven't go through your civil and race wars. We are bout to have another race war up in here, just saying. @Dr. this is a bit off topic but wish me luck I am going to apply to Stanford and study psych online but go after that because of corrections. USA, UK and Europe have one thing in common, problems, primarily with one group in particular, guess which ones(they like to chant **** hu akbar).

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa

But I think Fifa is too.

Very simple analogy, but them again it's difficult to know how to argue pragmatic patriotism. I'm afraid I really don't understand the logic of giving up so damn much.
The UK is not giving up anything. It is gaining. The Eurocrats have proven they are not interested in the welfare of the European citizens. They are more interested in creating a Federal Europe which is entirely ideological. In reality it is harmful and unworkable.

Honestly, have a look at how the EU treated Greece. It brought them to their knees in an entirely tyrannical fashion. So much for the sense of European brotherhood!
Now they love nothing more than for Brexit not to work for the people of UK. The scumbag lowlives and their supporters are despicable animals. They are afraid if Britain prospers outside the EU, then more countries will want to break away. What kind of effing c*nts are these?

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
The leftist toe rag that is the Guardian.

It is not an original report from Guardian though. They just picked up the report from the German FAZ, which is a rather conservative paper.

The UK is not giving up anything. It is gaining. The Eurocrats have proven they are not interested in the welfare of the European citizens. They are more interested in creating a Federal Europe which is entirely ideological. In reality it is harmful and unworkable.

Honestly, have a look at how the EU treated Greece. It brought them to their knees in an entirely tyrannical fashion. So much for the sense of European brotherhood!
Now they love nothing more than for Brexit not to work for the people of UK. The scumbag lowlives and their supporters are despicable animals. They are afraid if Britain prospers outside the EU, then more countries will want to break away. What kind of effing c*nts are these?
Well, everything you say about the EU is 100% correct. But it's not that the UK is giving up the EU and returning life back to its people or that the UK didn't have more sovereign rights in the EU than any other country. The upsides of EU membership for the UK were far higher than the downside. The EU set certain standards and levels of bureaucracy for the UK, which however where of no harm anywhere. The people who were pushing for Brexit were people born on 3rd base and rich off, who will benefit themselves most from Brexit. They sold Brexit as an easy thing that will not harm the UK and the UK being in a stronger position to leave, not mentioning that the UK has zero leverage over the EU. The complaints from May and the Brexit camp are ridiculous. No one told you to tell people lies about Brexit when you knew that you are not sitting at the strong end of the table.

Varoufakis wrote recently on how May should proceed and instead of acting tough, should act sensible, take a deal like Norway's, settle for 7 years and let everything calm down, and then negotiate the deals again. Instead, she is acting stupid and irresponsible. At the end of the day, it's the UK and the current government that is messing it up because you have Bozos in power, not the EU that is doing what it has to do.