Brighton break transfer record by signing Iranian winger Alireza Jahanbakhsh

Feb 4, 2005
And how would you feel if it happened in Man United's last game of the season and his hat trick denied Man United the League Title ? or even worse , his hat trick relegated Man United to Championship ? LOL.
I’d still cheer and drink to that. Besides JM will ensure at mid season that we will finish 2-4

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
My favourite Jahanbakhsh's performance in dutch football was his hatrick against Vitesse Arnhem last season. I think it was the last match of the season.
Great video.

Last edited:

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
An Iranian footballer with a high IQ. A rarity. He's nowhere near as accurate and athletic as he should be, otherwise he'd be a top player. Hope he improves and stays injury-free at Brighton.
Couldn't agree with you more BT. Just like Mahdavikia this guy is a real deal.

Last edited:

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Brighton will play a friendly with Birmingham on Saturday. I don't see any chance for JB to be ready for this.

Brighton are winless in all their three pre-season friendlies.

Why not ?

It's only a friendly after all … I see him coming in second half ,get to know everyone , its only like two weeks to the start of the season.

he is gonna give them the world ,he is Jahanbakhsh after all !:cool:

Why not ?

It's only a friendly after all … I see him coming in second half ,get to know everyone , its only like two weeks to the start of the season.

he is gonna give them the world ,he is Jahanbakhsh after all !:cool:
Hmmm , not sure !!!! he had no pre-season and needs also to settle down. all these in 3-4 day? I doubt it

Nov 24, 2002
Evertime i hear of JB name, it remind me of this video. Looool. This happened right after WC 2014 when 20 yrs old JB actually played few min vs ARG.
I know we have people here who don't consider themselves Iranian anymore, ama majidi maloum bod ke midone dare chi mige. Harfe Adel barash zoor bod ye nim vajab bache 18 sale rafte Europe onvaght oun tamame omresho to al-kososher gozarond!!

Last edited:

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Evertime i hear of JB name, it remind me of this video. Looool. This happened right after WC 2014 when 20 yrs old JB actually played few min vs ARG.
I know we have people here who don't consider themselves Iranian anymore, ama majidi maloum bod ke midone dare chi mige. Harfe Adel barash zoor bod ye nim vajab bache 18 sale rafte Europe onvaght oun tamame omresho to al-kososher gozarond!!
I never really liked this guy ,his head is too big for his body ….:sneaky:

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
I don't know man. I don't like the guy either, but I don't think there was any malice behind this. He even apologized to Jahanbakhsh right away in that same interview. There were so many new names in Team Melli at that time, I think Majidi just didn't bother following any of them (which is normal for an egoistic person like him)

Nov 24, 2002
I don't know man. I don't like the guy either, but I don't think there was any malice behind this. He even apologized to Jahanbakhsh right away in that same interview. There were so many new names in Team Melli at that time, I think Majidi just didn't bother following any of them (which is normal for an egoistic person like him)
I don't think so. Remember back to time he was one of our few legionnaires. This is like saying 4 years a go a footballi guy didn't know who Azmoun is.

Nov 29, 2002
JB had already played 10 games for TM by the time of that interview, I wish I had the energy to respond to the people in the youtube comments saying that JB had only played 2 games for a dutch team because that is bullshit. He had played 10 games for TM and a full season for NEC by the time that interview happened.

I mean you can look at Majidi's face, the guy knows exactly who JB is, and was just being a prick. I don't think he expected the boy to become as successful as he became.

He's a lot less of a prick than many others, and he has apologised to JB since (which would have been very stupid not to do), but he is still an absolute gump of a person.

Nov 24, 2002
PAG is an outsanding defender. He is probably even much better than Jalal.

Jalal is more as traditional defender while he is more like a modern one. As he was DM before.