British head coach of Iranian billiard team adopts Islam

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
There are many idiots in this world, and he is just another one. I am not sure this is newsworthy. This guy plays billiard for a living, and probably not much education. Even more he is coaching in Iran. That should be enough to know that the guy's IQ is about the same as our GP who is a devout Muslim and he cannot even use a proper avatar in compliance with his belief system.

May 9, 2004
ببینید
من از همین کسانی که بدون تردید می ایند و شخصی را محکوم می کنند انتقاد میکنم
حالا یک نفر مسلمان شده
شاید واقعا به اسلام اعتقاد پیدا کرده و مسلمان شده
شاید بخاطر ازدواج
و دها شاید دیگر
ولی نمی توان جزم کرد که حتما بخاطر ازدواج یا پول یا ایمان راسخ مسلمان شده
ولی چیزی به اسم شواهد و دلایل وجود دارد
من به این دلایل میگویم واقعا مسلمان شده که
1- اگر ازدواج بود کسی را خبر نمی کرد و فقط در محضر اعلام می کرد که مسلمان شدم و بس
2- اگر بخاطر پول بود که حداقل من یکی خبر ندارم که فدراسیون به مربیهای مسلمان بیشتر از مسیحی حقوق می دهد
مگر برانکو مسلمان بود یا بقیه مربی های خارجی که با جیب خالی می ایند و ملیونر
میروند تازه
ایشان قبلا در کشورهای مسلمان بوده کشورهای پولدار تر از ایران اگر برای پول بود می وتانست در سعودیه یا قطر و امارات این کار را انجام دهد
3- برای تزویر وریا هم منطقی نیست چون ایشان انگلیسی هستند و احتیاج به چنین کاری ندارند
به نظر من ایشان با سابفه طولانی که در مجتمعات اسلامی داشته به اسلام گراییده است
یعنی این منطقی تر است تا بگوییم برای پول نمی دانم عکس انداختن توی مجله این کار را کرده

متشکرم

Dec 12, 2002
usa
general jan, my worry is that if by an order of british goverment an akhound would have a dream that this guy is real sahab zaman ,then what are we going to do?. bia of dorstesh kon .

Dec 12, 2002
usa
persian eagle 13, you accused me of something which i am far from that , we are talking about the whole publicities and hype for such a guy. fine if he would become moslem but the head of iranian sport sitting in the picture just like napoleon is going to waterlu and actually wins the war . my friend, living outside of iran has given me the insight that we irainan should not budge to any nation,never make them feel so important .do you believe if that guy was from a little african country would had given such a royal treatment .ofcourse not .we should let our people in iran know that we have nothing less than any nation in this world .we have to believe in ourselves .

May 9, 2004
There are many idiots in this world, and he is just another one. I am not sure this is newsworthy. This guy plays billiard for a living, and probably not much education. Even more he is coaching in Iran. That should be enough to know that the guy's IQ is about the same as our GP who is a devout Muslim and he cannot even use a proper avatar in compliance with his belief system.
جناب
این عقیده شخصی شماست
انکسی هم که مسلمان شده حتما شما را عقب افتاده و نادان لقب خواهد داد
یعنی شما از زاویه خودتان به موضوع نگاه می کنید در یک جمله
یا با منی یا احمقی
این برداشت شما از موضوع مسلمان شدن این شخص است
شما از کجا می دانید که ایشان ای کیویی پایین دارد یا تحصیلات دبستانی را به پایان نرسانده ؟
چون مسلمان شده؟
خوب دها پرفسور غربی و شرقی هم مسلمان شدندحتما انها هم ای کوییی پایین و بیسواد هستند چون بر خلاف جنابعالی اسلام را قبول دارند
این طرز فکر شما طرز فکر یک انسان متعصب است و بس یعنی به نظر من شما با ان فرد طالبانی و ملا عمر فرقی ندارید
ان یکی به نظر خودش همه احمق هستند و تنها اوست که عقل کل جهان است
شما هم همینطور

حالا بنده ای کیوم از درجه حرارت اطاق شما پایینتر
شما که خیلی ای کیو دارید بگو ببینم جواب این چه می شود ؟

AABCEHACBACDEE
1-KR
2-BM
3-CC
4-DI
5-FJ
6-HI
7-CE
8-MMN

?

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Sly jan, what do you mean by "will not work"? and what kind of tolerance you have in mind? Example: Person 'A' could say: I believe in X, and person 'B' can say: in my view X is crap and stupid. That in my view works perfectly. Where does tolerance come into this picture?
Deerouz jan, I meant tolerance for another opinion ofcourse. To accept and respect that another person might think differently than you do even if you don't like his opinion. To hear him/her out without calling him/her names or other things for his opinion. To not trying to force your opinion on him/her because you think you know best while he/she doesn't know anything.

your example is fine. That's democracy! But unfortunately that's not what always happens.

Oct 18, 2002
Deerouz jan, I meant tolerance for another opinion ofcourse. To accept and respect that another person might think differently than you do even if you don't like his opinion. To hear him/her out without calling him/her names or other things for his opinion. To not trying to force your opinion on him/her because you think you know best while he/she doesn't know anything.

your example is fine. That's democracy! But unfortunately that's not what always happens.
I am not sure if my example would be fine by your standard as you described in the above. If by "accept" you mean allowing the other people to express their opinion, sure, that's the main point of freedom of speech. But 'respect', 'Calling names' etc is a vague and undefined area to me. e.g. Did Voltaire, a great champion of freedom of speech, respect the Catholic Church and its teachings?

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
deerouz jan, I don't know about Voltaire in detail but from what I know, it was rather the church that didn't respect his opinions (more or less today's Iran). But here we're not talking about one person against a whole society (society of that time). But one person's opinion against another person's opinion. In your example you were talking about Mr. A and B.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
But what do you mean by accepting any and all religions regardless of one thinks? Obviously he is free to accept any religion he wants, but others are free to voice their opinions about his choice.

Far more important than tolerance, is freedom of speech. Tolerance didn't build the modern civilization in the west. The freedom to criticize viewpoints and offering different opinions, did it.
just brilliant deerouz jan. one couldnt say it better. :)

Yes technically he has freedom of choice and ppl should respect(doesnt mean not criticize-question) his personal choices as well, but that doesnt mean his merits or decision cant be questioned or criticized.
Just like he has a freedom of choice, others should have freedom of speech as well to voice their opinions. its not like our freedom of speech will take away his right to make choices!

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Just like he has a freedom of choice, others should have freedom of speech as well to voice their opinions. its not like our freedom of speech will take away his right to make choices!
Just as a side note... imagine if for everything he did, everyone wanted to exercise their freedom of speech and have an opinion / criticism about. Then he wouldn't really have a life. :D

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Just as a side note... imagine if for everything he did, everyone wanted to exercise their freedom of speech and have an opinion / criticism about. Then he wouldn't really have a life. :D
lol,hehe no worries he is not that popular(like celebrities) to be in spotlight for every decision he makes!;) but even if he was, doesnt mean other ppl's freedom of speech should be taken away either.

Hollywood(ok Bollywood in ur case!:D) celebrities have the same problem too, everyone comments about them and their decisions, but they can choose to ignore other ppl's comments instead of shutting them down!;)

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
The irony here is:
In an era when majority of Iranians (and I am only talking about Iran and Iranians) are losing their faith and belief in Islam (the little that they had) - in an era in which we have had record conversions out of Islam.... Is it a surprise that the Islamic Republuic is so elated in having a Brit converting to ISlam? and certainly not a surprise they are advertising it...

Mr Thick

IPL Player
Oct 21, 2002
lol @ bollywood nilou khanoom.

khanoom i couldnt welcome you back as i couldn't get in contact with you any way possible, please allow me to express my happiness at you being back here.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
lol @ bollywood nilou khanoom.

khanoom i couldnt welcome you back as i couldn't get in contact with you any way possible, please allow me to express my happiness at you being back here.
Aw thank you so much for ur kind words Mr.Thick jan! I couldnt believe how hard it is to completely stay away from our virtual family community here and caring friends like you..
Hope all is well with you Mr.Thick jan in "Disneyland"!:)

PJ

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002

AABCEHACBACDEE
1-KR
2-BM
3-CC
4-DI
5-FJ
6-HI
7-CE
8-MMN

?
Jenabe mozdoore khay** mal,
You have very high IQ to design this sequence. I could go as far as the following. Could you please do the next three letters?

AABCEHACBACDEEHIADDBCCCGG _ _ _

As for this guy, he can convert to anything he wants. The fact that his conversion has made the news while his assignment as the coach of the billiard team didn't make it to the media shows you somebody's propaganda machine is at work. Now whether he has fallen for this or he is taking advantage of the news of his khatneh soroon making headlines, aghelan daanand.

Last edited:
Dec 12, 2002
usa
i think that would be unfair to him if they cut his doodool ,he is too old for that .i remeber when we did that we were kid and we wore something like skirt ,a long white skirt .now if you do that to him it will be embarrassing .
i heard, there is a petition on line for magham moazam rahabri which asking him , saving private doodool .

Mr Thick

IPL Player
Oct 21, 2002
Aw thank you so much for ur kind words Mr.Thick jan! I couldnt believe how hard it is to completely stay away from our virtual family community here and caring friends like you..
Hope all is well with you Mr.Thick jan in "Disneyland"!:)
Your lack of presence here was deeply felt khanoum, i hope all matters were resolved. All is well and running dokhtare iran zamin ;)

May 9, 2004
Jenabe mozdoore khay** mal,
You have very high IQ to design this sequence. I could go as far as the following. Could you please do the next three letters?

AABCEHACBACDEEHIADDBCCCGG _ _ _

As for this guy, he can convert to anything he wants. The fact that his conversion has made the news while his assignment as the coach of the billiard team didn't make it to the media shows you somebody's propaganda machine is at work. Now whether he has fallen for this or he is taking advantage of the news of his khatneh soroon making headlines, aghelan daanand.
جناب پی جی
ادب واخلاق بنده به من اجازه نمی دهد که شما را بجز جناب خطاب کنم
تست برای اردشیر بود نه برای شما
جواب

AABCEHACBACDEEHIADDBCCCGG FA0

سئوال
O<E
S>A
Z<W
G>P

X Y V F C U K U 7 5 8 0

به ترتیب بنویسید

Meehandoost

Bench Warmer
Sep 4, 2005
I am not sure if my example would be fine by your standard as you described in the above. If by "accept" you mean allowing the other people to express their opinion, sure, that's the main point of freedom of speech. But 'respect', 'Calling names' etc is a vague and undefined area to me. e.g. Did Voltaire, a great champion of freedom of speech, respect the Catholic Church and its teachings?
At what point does "freedom of speech" become verbal abuse and profanity? At what point will "liberty" become anarchy?