Burn A Quran Day 9/11/2010

May 9, 2004
یک کلیسا در فلوریدا قصد دارد که در نهمین سالگرد حملات یازده سبتامبر
یک یا چند نسخه از قران را اتش بزند
کلیسای یاد شده کمتر از پنجاه عضو دارد و و کشیش این کلیسا بر خلاف نصیحت های برخی از مقامات امریکایی از جمله ژنرال پترائوس
فرمانده نیروی های ائتلاف در افغانستان
تصمیم خود مبنی بر اتش زدن قران ها را گرفته است

بله جانم

Feb 22, 2005
so what. The church is getting the kind of popularity around the world that it wants. The kind of attention it wants. I am not supporting nor condemning there. Would have been better to let the racists burn in their own hell without getting the attention that is making them celebrities.

Silverton

National Team Player
Nov 6, 2004
Shame. Burning any book should be a crime. Especially one that is so revered and loved by so many.

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa
The thing is they know how F*&ing stupid morons Muslim extremists and uneducated who follow them will react to this.

If I were a Muslim, I would have ignored the ignorant bastards so that they could get nothing out of this! After all, the book is just only a book. Wasn't the same book put on arrows during that Ali's fight with Ma'aavieh and Ali told them that he was the talking Quran and not that pieces of paper (or skin in those days)!

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Behrooz jan, I think we should differentiate between moslems and fundamentalists.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
Do u have problem with Quran or all religious books.
I have a problem with the essence and idea behind RELIGION period !

To believe in something you accept without reason and simply because it passed on to you from previous generations is to let go of your cognition and common sense and yes i do have a problem with that.

As per the book itself, i am yet to see an iranian who have read it thoroughly in farsi and remaining a believer after reading it. That is why most iranians are scared of reading the ghoran itself and always refer to INTERPRETATIONS OF IT by ancient cunts who have nothing in mind other than their own pockets.

Read the book in farsi and you see it is as MORONIC and stupid as the old testament and the bible.

Feb 12, 2007
SANTA MONICA,CA
I have a problem with the essence and idea behind RELIGION period !

To believe in something you accept without reason and simply because it passed on to you from previous generations is to let go of your cognition and common sense and yes i do have a problem with that.

As per the book itself, i am yet to see an iranian who have read it thoroughly in farsi and remaining a believer after reading it. That is why most iranians are scared of reading the ghoran itself and always refer to INTERPRETATIONS OF IT by ancient cunts who have nothing in mind other than their own pockets.

Read the book in farsi and you see it is as MORONIC and stupid as the old testament and the bible.
I agree with u 100% but we all should respect all religion books it's not right IMOP to say ugly things like it's not nice to say while u r burning add some Jews to it, that's not nice to say. Respect, respect, respect.

Last edited:

Natural

IPL Player
May 18, 2003
I agree with u 100% but we all should respect all religion books it's not right IMOP to say ugly things like it's not nice to say while u r burning add some Jews to it, that's not nice to say. Respect, respect, respect.

Why is it nice for the holy books to say less nice things about the non-believers then?

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
Does Quran respect women and non-believers? Does Quran respect human slaves or kaniz?

Let me also ask, which one is respectful, (1) someone who says that you'll burn in hell unless you accept my belief system, or (2) someone who says I piss on your belief?

(1) and (2)
(1)
(2)
None of the above

Feb 12, 2007
SANTA MONICA,CA
Why is it nice for the holy books to say less nice things about the non-believers then?
Tamameh nonbelivers hara bayad besozonand, just kidding I don't believe in any books I think they all the same bunch of dozdo rapeisto ghachaghche, but we should respect all holly books muslems, Jews, christion baha'i , playboy, penthouse, all no disrespect to any people, some crazy guy would kill who ever burn any books.

Natural

IPL Player
May 18, 2003
Tamameh nonbelivers hara bayad besozonand, just kidding I don't believe in any books I think they all the same bunch of dozdo rapeisto ghachaghche, but we should respect all holly books muslems, Jews, christion baha'i , playboy, penthouse, all no disrespect to any people, some crazy guy would kill who ever burn any books.

I am all for preserving their rights to believe in any BS they want.. but I'm not going have any respect for them, thats my personal choice and it should also be preserved.

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
The issue is not Qoran or Islam in particular or reliogion in general. some of you guys are feeling so proud of your "liberated" views from religion that you are not seeing the real danger. I hate to deflate the balloon, but rebellion against religions is as old as religion itself.
Please try to see the big picture. No matter how atheist or whatever you are, you are associated with Islam as long as you are from middle east. In the eye of Mr Jones, you also deserve the same fire because you are the evil. Do not trust me? Go to Gainsville on 9/11 and try to get close to their fire camp with your hairy chest and brown skin and try to mingle!
I don't care about Islam or Qoran or christianity or any other BS, but I am concerned about where this Islamophobia in the West is going. This shit has become the cover for all racist mofos to express their hate against us. I am warning you guys that you will feel sorry when you see the same ignorant redneck bastard and co kill and rape in Tehran.

ali_karimi

Bench Warmer
Dec 19, 2004
Canada
I hate to deflate the balloon, but rebellion against religions is as old as religion itself.
And rebellion itself is older than religions. The problem with religions aren't the religions themselves, or the belief systems associated with the religions, it's the fact that mankind will always find something to fight about. You think if there was no such thing as religion, we'd be living in a utopia right now? That's the view a lot of people on this forum seem to have. The simple fact is that there's no way to stop the destruction that people bring upon themselves. In a thousand years, it'll be something else, and people will begin to hate that thing the same way people hate religion right now.

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
And rebellion itself is older than religions. The problem with religions aren't the religions themselves, or the belief systems associated with the religions, it's the fact that mankind will always find something to fight about. You think if there was no such thing as religion, we'd be living in a utopia right now? That's the view a lot of people on this forum seem to have. The simple fact is that there's no way to stop the destruction that people bring upon themselves. In a thousand years, it'll be something else, and people will begin to hate that thing the same way people hate religion right now.
You are totally missing the point of my post. It's either I have miscommunicated or you misunderstood or both.