Bush authorizes secret war against Iran!

Jun 18, 2005
This is the top story on ABC News right now.

Bush Authorizes New Covert Action Against Iran

May 22, 2007 6:29 PM
Brian Ross and Richard Esposito Report:

The CIA has received secret presidential approval to mount a covert "black" operation to destabilize the Iranian government, current and former officials in the intelligence community tell the Blotter on ABCNews.com.

The sources, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because of the sensitive nature of the subject, say President Bush has signed a "nonlethal presidential finding" that puts into motion a CIA plan that reportedly includes a coordinated campaign of propaganda, disinformation and manipulation of Iran's currency and international financial transactions.

"I can't confirm or deny whether such a program exists or whether the president signed it, but it would be consistent with an overall American approach trying to find ways to put pressure on the regime," said Bruce Riedel, a recently retired CIA senior official who dealt with Iran and other countries in the region.

A National Security Council spokesperson, Gordon Johndroe, said, "The White House does not comment on intelligence matters." A CIA spokesperson said, "As a matter of course, we do not comment on allegations of covert activity."

The sources say the CIA developed the covert plan over the last year and received approval from White House officials and other officials in the intelligence community.
Officials say the covert plan is designed to pressure Iran to stop its nuclear enrichment program and end aid to insurgents in Iraq.

"There are some channels where the United States government may want to do things without its hand showing, and legally, therefore, the administration would, if it's doing that, need an intelligence finding and would need to tell the Congress," said ABC News consultant Richard Clarke, a former White House counterterrorism official.
Current and former intelligence officials say the approval of the covert action means the Bush administration, for the time being, has decided not to pursue a military option against Iran.

For the entire article you can go to:

http://blogs.abcnews.com/theblotter/2007/05/bush_authorizes.html

This news comes on the eve of UN report on Iran's nuclear program which is expected tomorrow.

The Jundallah group is reported to be one of the proxies of the US covert actions in Iran.

Toofan

Elite Member
Nov 14, 2004
Qom
www.toofan.org

Messi

IPL Player
Mar 14, 2007
I would have thought this sort of thing has been underway for years....just more carefully designed propaganda this time.
And no, fuck Bush. Any change must come strictly from Iranians, within in Iran. Not some out of touch MKO style group of fanatics and faggots.

Jun 18, 2005
If there is one good thing that Iran has comparing to its neighbors that would be security.

and it is quiet funny that you expect a sunni wahabi group such as Jundallah (I mean please consider that name for a minute) to discriminate between Hezbollahi and non Hezbollahi citizens.

Killing is not the answer toofan. That will only serve to create more divisions and hatred.

Toofan

Elite Member
Nov 14, 2004
Qom
www.toofan.org
If there is one good thing that Iran has comparing to its neighbors that would be security.

and it is quiet funny that you expect a sunni wahabi group such as Jundallah (I mean please consider that name for a minute) to discriminate between Hezbollahi and non Hezbollahi citizens.

Killing is not the answer toofan. That will only serve to create more divisions and hatred.
nah. i believe killing is the only answer against hezzis, al qaida, wahabis & other primitive creatures. nukem all!

Jun 18, 2005
nah. i believe killing is the only answer against hezzis, al qaida, wahabis & other primitive creatures. nukem all!
Yes of course thats just a saying. Nuke them all.

While we are it lets just nuke the whole Middle East? Well of course you are from Iran so you wouldnt want Iran to be nuked, but another person just like you with no affiliation to Iran whatsoever would most probably have that country ranked pretty high on the list. What would we think of such an individual?

Think about the consequences of an action before you even think about doing it. Yes sure I dont like the Hezbollahis either. However, I dont see anything good comming out of organizing a mass murder campaign. It will in fact put Iran in a bigger hole, society and cultural wise, than it is right now.

raminio05

National Team Player
I dont think the U.S will be successful with this if the whole plan relies on Jandullah. The I.R will massacar them and the U.S will show months of propaganda of what the I.R does to "freedom fighters". But if they do gain more power, I'm afraid of the possibility of suicide attacks within the big cities across Iran. How horrible would this be. I dont want Iran to become like Iraq, Afghanistan, Israel, Palestine, etc when it comes to security. Footballirani has it right, no matter how crappy the situation is in Iran, people are not worried about getting blown to bits every morning that they wake up.

Toofan you sound like a hick with your nuk'm all comment.

pansari

Bench Warmer
May 24, 2006
This is no suprise, they are both nations with different interests. If Iran was in the position of the US, it would also do such things, but this does not make these actions right.

Gooooooooooo Bush............yes ignorance is bliss, only way to describe this statement, its funny when in his home country his approval ratings are in the shitter, yet someone in Scandinava approves ! LOL

Feb 14, 2006
Toofan you are starting to piss me off.
Hizbollahis are the ones who defended our country from attack whilst your kind were sipping their tea on the other side of the world.

Toofan

Elite Member
Nov 14, 2004
Qom
www.toofan.org
Toofan you are starting to piss me off.
Hizbollahis are the ones who defended our country from attack whilst your kind were sipping their tea on the other side of the world.
Hizbollahies are the foreigners who have occupied our country & beat our women & children. So If US does attack Islamiq Republic (I.R. is NOt iran), I'll be the first one to help them with everything I can !

ps: I dont drink tea.

DashAli

Gold Package Holder
Nov 12, 2002
i always read this board and sometimes some of the stuff some of you people post make no sense to me. how does this help the iranian people in iran? if any change does happen its not for the benifit of iran and its people but for the united states so for you toofan to sit here and say great yay yay is just absurd in my opinion. who is going to take their place? do you really believe iranians are ready and understand democracy or do they want what you want which means the hell with others opinions and what i say is right with no room for interpretation

it must be easy for you to say whatever u want as you sip on your rum n coke chillin with santa

Messi

IPL Player
Mar 14, 2007
Sorry to break it to you guys, and it may seem a little harsh, but some of you guys are simply out of touch. Go to Iran, you'd be shocked by the percentage of religious/hezbollahi people in Iran....killing all hezzis? So, if you're sitting in Orange County or wherever, and you think that 100% of Iranians are anti IR, and that IR is as simple as Khameni and AN, then you are just wrong.
But ok, so you wanna kill 20 million Iranains? Killing isn't the answer....education is.

Messi

IPL Player
Mar 14, 2007
Didn't everyone say after US attacked Iraq, that it can't become worse than it was under Saddam?

Oh well...
ditto.....by the way, Iran right now is 1000X better than Iraq ever was under Saddam.
Posting a pic of a woman who was beaten badly, god knows for what reason, and some chaghoo kesh khazi being beaten by the cops, and saying it can't get worse? Yea it actually can, when you see innocent little kids and women being blown up randomly when they are walking in the streets of Tehran. Sorry but I don't want that for my relatives.

And to the members who don't agree with me on this, please don't call me a hezzi, IR fan and what not. :)

Mr Thick

IPL Player
Oct 21, 2002
Sorry to break it to you guys, and it may seem a little harsh, but some of you guys are simply out of touch. Go to Iran, you'd be shocked by the percentage of religious/hezbollahi people in Iran....killing all hezzis? So, if you're sitting in Orange County or wherever, and you think that 100% of Iranians are anti IR, and that IR is as simple as Khameni and AN, then you are just wrong.
But ok, so you wanna kill 20 million Iranains? Killing isn't the answer....education is.
Exactly, extreme is bad in all senses.