Canada Bans All Exports to and Imports from Iran

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
you know canada is such an insignificant joke that even presstv did not bother to include this in their news yesterday.forget about any other news agency.in fact i have only read about it here.in other words this news was greeted with a big deep yawn by all concerned even the canadian sheep.
Wow, you're like the God of Logic. Canada must be a joke if the world's leading news organization, PressTV didn't report it! Continue the good work - everyone could use a chuckle during the work day! :)

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
I think this is all the usual BS geared toward ripping Iranian citizens off by the international gang of economical terrorists on both sides.
an excuse to increase prices for the Iranian consumers, or increase inflation where the rich don't give a damn it only hurts the poor (and definitely wont hurt the damn regime).
I think sanction is a conspiracy to rip Iranians off, same thing they did in Iraq and elsewhere which also killed millions of children (ban food and meds)and didn't hurt sagdumb a bit!
btw I heard they have already banned most flights too , air france /klm don't go to iran! is that true?

Last edited:

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
Koloocheh is made in LA Nooshin is da best.

صد البته که هیچ کلوچه ای کلوچه ی ِ لاهیجان و لنگرود نمیشه
کلوچه ی ِ نوشین ، کلوچه ی ِ نادری ، کلوچه ی ِ پیمان ، بَه بَه و بَه بَه
بقیه ی ِ کلوچه ها باید روی ِ نیمکت ِ ذخیره ها جا خوش کنند

: و البته به قول ِ شاعر

دستَت چو نمی رسد به بی بی
دریاب کنیز ِ مطبخی را

Last edited:

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
There will be ways around it.... There has been sanctions on Iran for many years but you see Iranian Saffaron, Zereshk, and and all from Iran in LA. They just ship it to a third country and then bring it over.

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
It is better that you sh!t on those who want to deny other nations rights. Iran is right here according to international law, US and Canada are wrong.
Iran government is probably the worse case of scenario to represent any type of International law when they have thousands of complains about human right issues. Switzerland or Iceland are probably better options.

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2010
the modern environmental terror canadians have been imposing on americans is nothing new.canadians have been terrorizing americans ever since the war of 1812 when they sided with the british occupiers against the american freedom fighters.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
seems like people here dont realize that Israeli Lobby is Strong in Canada... in fact Canadian goverment is a puppet of Israel and may i add LOOOL @ Vancouver : possibily the worse city ive been to its more like a village absolute awful boring with weird people :)

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
the modern environmental terror canadians have been imposing on americans is nothing new.canadians have been terrorizing americans ever since the war of 1812 when they sided with the british occupiers against the american freedom fighters.
You've spoken on behalf or Americans, Canadians, Iranians and now I guess the whole world population and Canada is a terrorist country! LOL. You're really funny and crack me up bro. You got any other jokes?