canadian defense minister threatening iran with war

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Yes, I guess if you are of the core belief that economics is for donkeys and democracy and high living standards are for idiots, then Canada is a joke.

But, if your IQ exceeds your age, you'll note that Canada's GDP per Capita is more than 7 times that of Iran, it is a member of the very exclusive G7 nations that ultimately decide the financial fate of the entire globe, it is one of the top 7 nations in the world with the CPI (Corruption Perception Index), has one of the highest human development indices, one of the highest life expectancies and one of the best systems of governance, and most importantly, it has one of the best constitutions in the world. But again, those are some big words for people who can't tell the difference between minimum and average, or think that best system of governance is one based on a 1400 year old book for desert dwellers and democracy means shooting unarmed protestors in the streets. It's like trying to explain quantum physics to a 4 year old isn't it?!

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
Thank You Canada, the bastion of freedom and democracy. Canada has always been on the "Right" side of the history and hopefully will remain as such.

Beside that Canada is darn beautiful too.

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
My good man, we were talking about openly and regularly calling for a destruction of a nation and you're going back to 25 years ago or talking about a single "Paki" guy?! Openly and regularly means if I do a Google search, I'll find tons of articles from the last year where Singh or Zardari are calling for the destruction of another nation. If you've got them, post them. If not, accept the argument that's being presented and move on.
Bi-Honar Jan, the beauty of this whole argument is that very soon, the decision will be out of the hand of Iranian people. Our educated and liberal young Iranian can make as much excuse as they want for IR's nuclear ambitions, try to down play the danger of nuclear bombs in the hands of those Chaos loving maniacs, play the fairness card and point to other countries which already have the bomb and ...

But at the end of the day, if you do not shovel the snow in front of your house, ignore cities warning and ... the city workers will come and do it for you and will send you the bill and the fine. Now, you can sit down and talk about how your side walk was safe or how Jim Anderson from two blocks up doesn't shovel his snow as well and ...

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Bi-Honar Jan, the beauty of this whole argument is that very soon, the decision will be out of the hand of Iranian people. Our educated and liberal young Iranian can make as much excuse as they want for IR's nuclear ambitions, try to down play the danger of nuclear bombs in the hands of those Chaos loving maniacs, play the fairness card and point to other countries which already have the bomb and ...

But at the end of the day, if you do not shovel the snow in front of your house, ignore cities warning and ... the city workers will come and do it for you and will send you the bill and the fine. Now, you can sit down and talk about how your side walk was safe or how Jim Anderson from two blocks up doesn't shovel his snow as well and ...
100% with you on this bro. The funny thing is that I'm also 100% sure that despite all this, when shit does hit the fan, they're going to cry fowl that it was everyone's fault except ourselves!!!

Irani

IPL Player
Oct 19, 2002
Iran (70%), Others (30%)
Interesting topic but no time, just a few observations to add.

I tend to separate governments from people. People of Iran have no problem in getting along with people of other countries. This has been our strength.

Iran could be a better country if its citizens cared about it. Many Iranians who brought millions of dollars to Canada, after bringing their money have turned their back to Iran. I would not call these people Iranians, they are better to be called Canadians.

Canada has attracted many good people and also many criminals. Canada has attracted huge amounts of good money and also stolen money to improve the lives of Canadians including so-called Iranians.

I was in Canada for short durations in four states and two territories (including an Indian reservation). I personally will not live in Canada, mostly because of its poor weather.

Canada, USA, UK, or any other countries have never cared about Iran.

Canada has been a puppet of USA in signing many illegal acts in attacking Iraq and Afghanistan for example. Canada has sided with USA against Chicago Convention for civilian airplane parts.

If Iran is in deep shit today, why bring Canada into this? Let Canada handles its own problems.

LOL. Defense Minister of Canada is not alone who pretends to care about Iran. There are other Canadians such as John Baird (Canada's Foreign Minister who in the 1990's terrorized millions of poor Canadians as then the Minister of Social Services in Ontario, and caused the death of several women (e.g., Kimberly Rogers and her unborn child); NOW these Canadians care about Iranian people. LOL

Iran has problems. Stolen money from Iran is hidden in Canada. Where is Khavari and other thieves like him who escaped to Canada? Aren’t these thieves in Canada?

Iran is in deep shit because of its shitty people which includes its leadership. If educated Iranians cannot express themselves on this site without resorting to profanity, then what should we expect from those who are not educated?
Iran can be attacked and has been attacked by many countries throughout its history.

Canada is not first and will not be the last country to attack Iran and its attack will not be worse than Arab attacks which we are dealing with the problems to this day…

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
One must be stupid not to see who has not taken his medication. General has more patience than I do. :12:

Right ;)

Originally Posted by general parsaian
in payame mahmode shirinkoh sokhangoye hezbe mehr ast ke be mardome iran dar dakhel va kharej farmodand

درطی اجلاسی سران حزب به رهبری ابر مرد تاریخ ایران پیامی برای مردم ایران داشتند که بنده ابلاغ میکنم :
ای مردم دلیر ایران ما سران حزب تمامی ملت ایران عزیز را اعضای حزب مهر میدانیم همانطور که هیچ عضوی از بدن انسان جدا نخواهد شد شما مردم ستمدیده ایران هم از حزب خود جدا نیستید
چند هفته ای بیش به انتخابات فرمایشی تازیان نمانده ما از شما خواهان ان هستیم که رهبر خود را یاری نمایید و به فرمایشات ان والاحضرت از دل و جان گوش دهید
از مردم ستمدیده خواهان ان هستیم که در روز انتخابات همه با پلاکاردی که قبلا مهیا کرده اند
به پای صندوقهای رای بروند روی پلاکارد بنویسید که شما از رهبر خود سپهبد پارسائیان حمایت میکنید و بعد از ان صندوقهای رای را به اتش بکشید و همچون کاوه اهنگر پرچمهای شیر و خورشید که رنگهای ان بعدا مشخص خواهد شد را برافراشته و انتقام خون ارتشیان شاهنشاهی را بسان خون سیاوش از تازیان بگیرید
در آن روز مردم باید به هیچ یک از تازیان رحم نکنند چون اگر در این روز کمترین سستی از شما شود تازیان بر شما غلبه خواهند کرد
ای مردم ازاده سرنوست وطن بدست شماست وتا خیابانهای تهران و دیگر شهرستانها از خون تازیان گلگون نشود ایران اباد نخواهد شد به انها رحم نکنید که انها به افسران ما بعد از شورش 57 رحم نکردند
بکشیدشان و از دم تیغ همه را بگذرانید و برای همیشه شر این قوم را از سر خود کم کنید
ما به خدای ایران زمین سوگند خورده ایم که خاک ایران را با خون آ زاد سازیم و تا رسیدن به ان دمی فرو ننشینیم
رهبر با شماست و به یاری خداوند ایران زمین نه الله عربها ایران را فتح خواهیم کرد در این میان شما تنها نیستید و دوستان ما که در نزدیکی مرزها اماده فرمان رهبر هستند تا به یاری شما بیایند با انها خوش رفتاری کنید
و بدانید انها برای نجات شما جان بر کف نهاده اند
وعده ما ساعت 10 بامداد روز 27 خرداد 2564 بوقت تهران >>ا
سخنگوی حزب مهر
محمود شیرین کوه

Aug 13, 2003
this would be taken seriously if it wasn't coming from a joke of a regime like the one in canada.listen to 8:30-9:00 where he says he wants his son to visit iran as a citizen not a soldier.

[video=youtube_share;vdkyoblpftA]http://youtu.be/vdkyoblpftA[/video]

Canada is one of the most advanced countries in the world. They have democracy. There is no need to go to war with Iran. Sanctions and the mullahs have destroyed Iran by turning it into one big toilet.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada

I tend to separate governments from people. People of Iran have no problem in getting along with people of other countries. This has been our strength.

Iran could be a better country if its citizens cared about it. Many Iranians who brought millions of dollars to Canada, after bringing their money have turned their back to Iran. I would not call these people Iranians, they are better to be called Canadians.

Canada has attracted many good people and also many criminals. Canada has attracted huge amounts of good money and also stolen money to improve the lives of Canadians including so-called Iranians.

I was in Canada for short durations in four states and two territories (including an Indian reservation). I personally will not live in Canada, mostly because of its poor weather.

Canada has been a puppet of USA in signing many illegal acts in attacking Iraq and Afghanistan for example. Canada has sided with USA against Chicago Convention for civilian airplane parts.

If Iran is in deep shit today, why bring Canada into this? Let Canada handles its own problems.

LOL. Defense Minister of Canada is not alone who pretends to care about Iran. There are other Canadians such as John Baird (Canada's Foreign Minister who in the 1990's terrorized millions of poor Canadians as then the Minister of Social Services in Ontario, and caused the death of several women (e.g., Kimberly Rogers and her unborn child); NOW these Canadians care about Iranian people. LOL

Iran has problems. Stolen money from Iran is hidden in Canada. Where is Khavari and other thieves like him who escaped to Canada? Aren’t these thieves in Canada?

Iran is in deep shit because of its shitty people which includes its leadership. If educated Iranians cannot express themselves on this site without resorting to profanity, then what should we expect from those who are not educated?
Iran can be attacked and has been attacked by many countries throughout its history.

Canada is not first and will not be the last country to attack Iran and its attack will not be worse than Arab attacks which we are dealing with the problems to this day…
I'm sorry my friend but you have NO IDEA what you're talking about! First of all Canada doesn't have states, it has provinces - even if you visited here for a week, you would have known that. Secondly, Canada never went to war with Iraq. Jean Chretien was our prime minister back then and he took a lot of heat for not supporting the Americans and he did so because the war was not in the interest of Canadians - that defeats your whole puppet argument. Thirdly, the Chicago Convention has 191 signatories including Canada and the US. Fourthly, John Baird was minister for less than 6 months in the 1990's and what's your definition of terrorizing millions of Ontarians - forcing capable people on welfare who were collecting $2000 a month for a family of four (many of whom were lazy Iranians - yourself probably included) to go find jobs?

And the rest of your argument about thieves living in Canada is as ridiculous as your lack of knowledge about Canada's geography and foreign policy. For every 1 thief that lives in Canada, dozens if not hundreds of them live in their country of origin. And Canada will never be involved in an attack against Iran, unless there's a UN mandate. So, if you want to comment on "educated Iranians", you should at the very least become one, instead of writing uneducated uninformed nonsense!!!

Oct 18, 2002

You should stop using wikipedia as your only source of information. or at least read it more carefully.

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
I'm sorry my friend but you have NO IDEA what you're talking about! First of all Canada doesn't have states, it has provinces - even if you visited here for a week, you would have known that. Secondly, Canada never went to war with Iraq. Jean Chretien was our prime minister back then and he took a lot of heat for not supporting the Americans and he did so because the war was not in the interest of Canadians - that defeats your whole puppet argument. Thirdly, the Chicago Convention has 191 signatories including Canada and the US. Fourthly, John Baird was minister for less than 6 months in the 1990's and what's your definition of terrorizing millions of Ontarians - forcing capable people on welfare who were collecting $2000 a month for a family of four (many of whom were lazy Iranians - yourself probably included) to go find jobs?

And the rest of your argument about thieves living in Canada is as ridiculous as your lack of knowledge about Canada's geography and foreign policy. For every 1 thief that lives in Canada, dozens if not hundreds of them live in their country of origin. And Canada will never be involved in an attack against Iran, unless there's a UN mandate. So, if you want to comment on "educated Iranians", you should at the very least become one, instead of writing uneducated uninformed nonsense!!!
Hahahaha, that was not a reply but a real spanking :) Have some mercy Doste Aziz. Irani here just wanted to say something for the sake of saying it ;)

artavile

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
MD, USA
If this dude is a well-traveled “educator” teaching in some of the most prestigious universities in the world (not including Azad University, Mamasani Branch) and one of our country’s esteemed intellectuals as he has been claiming for many years on this site, then we’re in big trouble!

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
This guy, Irani, is the biggest joke I've ever seen on this forum over the years.
He has no time for us peasants, but has to write a whole page of nonsense totally irrelevant to the subject.
What the fuck does this have to do with this thread?

What the fuck does this have to do with this thread? Who are you to determine who is Iranian and who is Canadian or both or neither? Again, What the fuck does this have to do with this thread?

What the fuck does this have to do with this thread? Who gives a shit where you visited and where want to live?

Finally, something slightly relevant. I agree with you.

Horseshit about Iraq. Canada was never involved in Iraq.

I agree.
WOW!!!!! How did you ever get through high school?! They let you teach younger kids? Baffling.

I guess we can expect people like you. Again, What the fuck does this have to do with this thread?

When did Canada attack Iran?

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005

Thansk for setting this straight. Irani comes here once in a while and lectures everyone about how educated he is, he has an advanced degree and he has been everywhere, etc. This is one of the big problems in Iran, you have people that are self-proclaimed "educated in all areas" and say untrue things with so much confidence that everyone falls for. Irani, I did not see anyone using any profanity, so you can come and explain yourself.

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
My good man, we were talking about openly and regularly calling for a destruction of a nation and you're going back to 25 years ago or talking about a single "Paki" guy?! Openly and regularly means if I do a Google search, I'll find tons of articles from the last year where Singh or Zardari are calling for the destruction of another nation. If you've got them, post them. If not, accept the argument that's being presented and move on.
Unless you learn how to control your ego, you won't even be able to see what this debate is about. The same world tolerated Paks and Indians to go hostile to each other and no one had the guts to pull the trigger. Try not to impress yourself or others by names and stick to the subject. If Pakistan, that is mother of all lunatics, could handle it, the chances are Iran and Iraq and Jordan and Turkey ...will be able to handle it.

And there is no similarity between Lil Kim and the IR. Lil Kim has NEVER EVER mentioned anything that remotely resembles an expansionist attitude - he is always in a defensive posture. That's a far cry from a regime who's core ideology is to expand Islam and Shiitism in the world and has proxies in every country spanning from Afghanistan to the Mediterranean, well beyond its borders - never mind the major difference that Lil Kim has never so vehemently used violence against his citizens in such an open manner, or even his legitimacy coming into question.
lol, wake up, get out of the world jugle you are making around yourself! then you might not miss that the two Koreas are officially at war my friend!

But, let's forget all that and just believe that the West hates us Iranians, not because of the brutal unpredictable ideologically extreme government we have in place, but because we're all really cool and khoshteep and they're just jealous of us! lol
No it is not the case. But the claim that West loves Iran or Middle East in general and are going to go there to save you and bring you democracy and prosperity just because you are "khoshteep" is just as ridiculous.

Irani

IPL Player
Oct 19, 2002
Iran (70%), Others (30%)
Oh well. Where do I start? My intention is not to hurt anyone’s feeling(s) including BT. Over the years I have proved my points why we have remained a fuked nation (using BT’s term). I am trying to show many big mouth ISP members that there are two sides to each coin and Iran is in this mess because of Iranians more than non-Iranians.

Now my points:

Does saying States of Canada or Provinces of Canada make one educated or not educated? How many sites do you want me to find that they have referred to States of Canada?

When one types States of Canada, many links come up. Some sites have used States, and I agree more Sites have used or use provinces, this is an example of states: http://bigdaddydata.com/canada.php.. One solution would be to ask Canadian natives (Indians) what they referred to Canada. Why not?

I was invited by U of T, U of S, and U of BC to present papers to their faculty. Do these universities where some of you have graduated (okay educated) from are worth their invitations or not? About a year ago, U of BC invited me to give a speech in my field, I politely declined. I stopped teaching almost ten years ago to devote my time to Iran’s heritage. This heritage has been attacked by many Iranians and non-Iranians.

???The word Fuck is not profanity? It takes a fuked person to keep saying fuk, fuk… and worse yet some ISP members not considering this word as a profanity.… just great… I proved one of my point(s) about ISP members.

Canada has supported USA in terrorizing Iraqi’s and Afghan people from day one, okay covertly (Canada is a crook as most other Western countries: http://www.counterpunch.org/2013/03/29/canadas-secretive-role-in-iraq/). This is just ONE source. There are thousands of links/sources similar to this.

I have tried to point the bias view(s) of many big mouth ISP members who have kept posting negative comments any time somethings go wrong in Iran. Go ahead blame the regime, these ISP members are no better than regime; given chances, they would have fuked Iran too… our history has been full of traitors who were inside of in Iran in old days now Iran has international traitors who live in other countries such as Canada and USA.

ISP is a good example of why not much has been accomplished in helping Iran to change for better. I have not seen a site where one of its administrators uses more bad language and profanity than its regular members. BT has turned ISP into a joke…

My article about Chicago Convention was published in a law journal and read by several hundred of its members.

One member in this thread said Chicago Convention has 191 members. Yes, over 99% member countries have voted in favor of Iran and Iranian people’s rights. What does this say about Canada, US, and UK that they have voted against Iran causing several thousands civilian (both Iranians and non-Iranians) to be killed? Canada has blood of Iranians and non-Iranians on its hands and so-called Iranians in Canada keep forgetting that.

BT knows well that I have been consistent in saying that our people are moftkhor, selfish and hasood (okay many are lazy too, as BT keeps quoting me). My experience comes from over many years of working among people such as ISP members which has a good number of representative of our moftkhor, selfish and hasood people.

It seems several decent ISP members also can get messed up reading the regular non-senses on ISP on daily basis. One member (artavile) who posted negative comment in this thread about me seems has lost his mind forgetting that he used a quotation from one of my articles at ISP for several weeks over ten years ago. This article of mine was published in dozens of Internet sites and became part of their archives and was discussed extensively.

About General Parsian (GP). He is viciously attacked on daily basis on this site. He has used no profanity or personal attacks. I do not visit ISP regularly to know about all his posts. If GP has used profanity it has been much less than other big mouth ISP members. GP should be entitled to his views. Another point that I have proved about our people.

I will refer to this ISP member as another member who I bet $2,000 to come up with ten law firms to prove my points, he narrowed the topic so much that he only missed the name of person when talking about free speech. As it has been stated on this site many times, free speech is NOT when you think you are free to spew your non-senses.

For more than sixteen or seventeen years what ISP has accomplished, okay with so many educated people as its members? I guess many educated ISP members find it easy to hide behind their computers and use their big mouths and wonder why Iran has not changed… My another point is proved here.

Conclusion: Iran will not change as long as the majority of Iranians (both inside and outside of Iran) place their personal interests ahead of Iran’s national interest.

It is an eye opening that good (okay, educated) ISP members also have changed for worse which makes me to believe that Iran will NOT change for better any time soon.

Last edited: