canadian defense minister threatening iran with war

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
Who demolished whom?! :confused:

Deerouz jAn,
I don't believe Flint's post was directed at you.

It was directed at BT's explosive and bone crushing respond which repudiated (un)Irani's irrelevant rant about how difficult it is for her/him to spare time between her/his cluttered schedule filliping burgers and leaving them suspended in the air just to come here and pontificate about overtly repeated nonsense.

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
This guy, Irani, is the biggest joke I've ever seen on this forum over the years.

He has no time for us peasants, but has to write a whole page of nonsense totally irrelevant to the subject.

What the fuck does this have to do with this thread?

What the fuck does this have to do with this thread? Who are you to determine who is Iranian and who is Canadian or both or neither? Again, What the fuck does this have to do with this thread?

What the fuck does this have to do with this thread? Who gives a shit where you visited and where want to live?

Finally, something slightly relevant. I agree with you.

Horseshit about Iraq. Canada was never involved in Iraq.

I agree.

WOW!!!!! How did you ever get through high school?! They let you teach younger kids? Baffling.

I guess we can expect people like you. Again, What the fuck does this have to do with this thread?

When did Canada attack Iran?
You are one ruthless and unforgiving sumbich. You did not have to "ghahvehei" this badbakht so harsh. Ageh raft khodkoshi kard shoma khodeto mibakhshi? Bi rahmi ham andazeh dareh, hala in bichareh yeh shekari khord shoma inghadr bayad khakshiresh koni? ajaba

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Holy crap. This is the kind of person who according to his own words, is representing Iran and Iranians in western universities!

Oh well. Where do I start? My intention is not to hurt anyone’s feeling(s) including BT. Over the years I have proved my points why we have remained a fuked nation (using BT’s term). I am trying to show many big mouth ISP members that there are two sides to each coin and Iran is in this mess because of Iranians more than non-Iranians.
I agree.

Now my points:

Does saying States of Canada or Provinces of Canada make one educated or not educated?
Yes.

When one types States of Canada, many links come up. Some sites have used States, and I agree more Sites have used or use provinces
When you search for "advantages of fascism" you get many links. I agree more sites list the disadvantages, but obviously there are 2 sides to this coin :)

I was invited by U of T, U of S, and U of BC to present papers to their faculty. Do these universities where some of you have graduated (okay educated) from are worth their invitations or not?
NOPE. U of T, U of S and U of BC are all idiots to have invited you. End of discussion.

About a year ago, U of BC invited me to give a speech in my field, I politely declined.
Thank you for helping the students waste less of their time.

I stopped teaching almost ten years ago to devote my time to Iran’s heritage. This heritage has been attacked by many Iranians and non-Iranians.
Me too. I even saved the world a couple of times.

???The word Fuck is not profanity? It takes a fuked person to keep saying fuk, fuk… and worse yet some ISP members not considering this word as a profanity.… just great… I proved one of my point(s) about ISP members.
Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

Canada has supported USA in terrorizing Iraqi’s and Afghan people from day one, okay covertly (Canada is a crook as most other Western countries: http://www.counterpunch.org/2013/03/29/canadas-secretive-role-in-iraq/). This is just ONE source. There are thousands of links/sources similar to this.
List at least a dozen more sources out of those "thousands" you're claiming. Should be easy enough.

I have tried to point the bias view(s) of many big mouth ISP members who have kept posting negative comments any time somethings go wrong in Iran. Go ahead blame the regime, these ISP members are no better than regime; given chances, they would have fuked Iran too… our history has been full of traitors who were inside of in Iran in old days now Iran has international traitors who live in other countries such as Canada and USA.
Oh my God. You said "fuk". fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

ISP is a good example of why not much has been accomplished in helping Iran to change for better. I have not seen a site where one of its administrators uses more bad language and profanity than its regular members. BT has turned ISP into a joke…
Jokes make life easier. Without them, we'd have to put up with people like you all the time. That wouldn't be fun. fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

My article about Chicago Convention was published in a law journal and read by several hundred of its members.
How unfortunate for them. Send them an apology card each.

One member in this thread said Chicago Convention has 191 members. Yes, over 99% member countries have voted in favor of Iran and Iranian people’s rights. What does this say about Canada, US, and UK that they have voted against Iran causing several thousands civilian (both Iranians and non-Iranians) to be killed? Canada has blood of Iranians and non-Iranians on its hands and so-called Iranians in Canada keep forgetting that.
I thought you said Iranians were "shitty" and "fuked" people? Who cares if they die?

BT knows well that I have been consistent in saying that our people are moftkhor, selfish and hasood (okay many are lazy too, as BT keeps quoting me).
See? Why would you do anything for these moftkhor, selfish, hasood and lazy people? You should devote more time to exposing the problems in Canada's "states".

My experience comes from over many years of working among people such as ISP members which has a good number of representative of our moftkhor, selfish and hasood people.
I don't remember you ever working among us. Did you mop that floor that was assigned to you? NO. We had to ask someone else to do it because you were busy giving a speech in one of Canada's states.

It seems several decent ISP members also can get messed up reading the regular non-senses on ISP on daily basis. One member (artavile) who posted negative comment in this thread about me seems has lost his mind forgetting that he used a quotation from one of my articles at ISP for several weeks over ten years ago. This article of mine was published in dozens of Internet sites and became part of their archives and was discussed extensively.
You used the word "dozens". Can you list just one dozen of them?

About General Parsian (GP). He is viciously attacked on daily basis on this site. He has used no profanity or personal attacks. I do not visit ISP regularly to know about all his posts. If GP has used profanity it has been much less than other big mouth ISP members. GP should be entitled to his views. Another point that I have proved about our people.
What is it that you have 'proved' again?! That GP should be entitled to his views? Isn't your time better spent giving speeches in Canadian states?

I will refer to this ISP member as another member who I bet $2,000 to come up with ten law firms to prove my points, he narrowed the topic so much that he only missed the name of person when talking about free speech. As it has been stated on this site many times, free speech is NOT when you think you are free to spew your non-senses.
What is it then? That seems to be the definition you are applying to your spewing of non-sense here.

For more than sixteen or seventeen years what ISP has accomplished, okay with so many educated people as its members? I guess many educated ISP members find it easy to hide behind their computers and use their big mouths and wonder why Iran has not changed… My another point is proved here.
Again, which other point is "proved" here? It's true that ISP has failed to expand its territory or at least produce enough nuclear warheads to defend itself, but that's all because of the sanctions those motherfucking Canadians have imposed on us with their blood-thirsty criminals. Maybe you should give a speech at some Canadian state and address this?

Conclusion: Iran will not change as long as the majority of Iranians (both inside and outside of Iran) place their personal interests ahead of Iran’s national interest.
Hitler, Stalin, Castro and Mao all said the same thing.

It is an eye opening that good (okay, educated) ISP members also have changed for worse which makes me to believe that Iran will NOT change for better any time soon.
Why don't you abandon your dedication to Iran's heritage then? You should be lecturing Canadians in their states.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Unless you learn how to control your ego, you won't even be able to see what this debate is about. The same world tolerated Paks and Indians to go hostile to each other and no one had the guts to pull the trigger. Try not to impress yourself or others by names and stick to the subject. If Pakistan, that is mother of all lunatics, could handle it, the chances are Iran and Iraq and Jordan and Turkey ...will be able to handle it.
lol, wake up, get out of the world jugle you are making around yourself! then you might not miss that the two Koreas are officially at war my friend!
No it is not the case. But the claim that West loves Iran or Middle East in general and are going to go there to save you and bring you democracy and prosperity just because you are "khoshteep" is just as ridiculous.
What ego bud?! You're trying to make a comparison between Iran being a nuclear power and India and Pakistan being a nuclear power, aren't you? The response that you got was the the leaders of these two countries are not openly and regularly calling for the destruction of another country, so that it does not concern other players. Either that statement is factual or it isn't. You said it's not factual and that they openly and regularly call for the destruction of another country. I asked you to provide references to support your argument. I'm more than willing to retract that argument with proper references and there's no ego on my part. But instead of providing those references, you're ranting about ego. Did it cross your mind that it's your ego that's preventing you from accepting a factual argument?!

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
Irani, I read your post, and I want my two minutes of life back. I just don't get what your point is and what you are talking about most of the time. Let's keep this simple. Anyone who has picked up a paper in Canada or listened to five minutes of news would not refer to Provinces as States. The point is not playing with words, but for someone who wants to give an opinion about a country and bases that in part on visiting the country a number of times, he should know some very basic things about that country. You immediately lose credibility when you show you have no basic knowledge about a matter that you want to lecture everyone about.

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
What ego bud?! You're trying to make a comparison between Iran being a nuclear power and India and Pakistan being a nuclear power, aren't you? The response that you got was the the leaders of these two countries are not openly and regularly calling for the destruction of another country, so that it does not concern other players. Either that statement is factual or it isn't. You said it's not factual and that they openly and regularly call for the destruction of another country. I asked you to provide references to support your argument. I'm more than willing to retract that argument with proper references and there's no ego on my part. But instead of providing those references, you're ranting about ego. Did it cross your mind that it's your ego that's preventing you from accepting a factual argument?!
I hope you find this more relevant than the BS AN and company make to grab international attention. In my book, talk is cheap, tit for tat nuclear test is not.

[h=1]http://www.armscontrol.org/print/349

India Conducts Nuclear Tests; Pakistan Follows Suit[/h][h=3]Howard Diamond[/h]SPURNING THE international non-proliferation regime, and the global norm against nuclear testing embodied in the Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty (CTBT), India announced two sets of nuclear tests May 11 and 13, prompting Pakistan to announce its own tests on May 28 and 30. The first nuclear detonations since the CTBT opened for signature in September 1996, the Indian and Pakistani tests are feared to be the first steps toward a new and destabilizing arms race between the neighbor-states, which have gone to war three times in the past 50 years....

parham79

Bench Warmer
Dec 5, 2009
This Irani fellow is Simply Ken from other sites. This guy is an unashamed mullah supporter.His unbiased according to him support of the IR is repulsive to say the least.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
I hope you find this more relevant than the BS AN and company make to grab international attention. In my book, talk is cheap, tit for tat nuclear test is not.
Yeah, it's relevant, but how does the following section support your argument in any way?! It looks to me like the exact opposite of what you're saying...

"While the condemnation elicited by India's and Pakistan's nuclear tests has been nearly universal, only a few countries have translated their concern into consequences. The strongest response so far has come from the United States, which has imposed a long list of sanctions. Canada, Denmark, Japan and Sweden have suspended millions of dollars of development aid, and Germany has suspended planned aid talks with New Delhi. Australia and New Zealand withdrew their ambassadors for consultations, while Britain, China, France and Russia have condemned the tests but have not imposed any sanctions"

Irani

IPL Player
Oct 19, 2002
Iran (70%), Others (30%)
Irani, I read your post, and I want my two minutes of life back. I just don't get what your point is and what you are talking about most of the time. Let's keep this simple. Anyone who has picked up a paper in Canada or listened to five minutes of news would not refer to Provinces as States. The point is not playing with words, but for someone who wants to give an opinion about a country and bases that in part on visiting the country a number of times, he should know some very basic things about that country. You immediately lose credibility when you show you have no basic knowledge about a matter that you want to lecture everyone about.
You cannot read if your life dependent on it. In a lengthy page where many points were raised and proof was provided that Canada has been involved in Iraq’s war from Day 1; only simple word choice states vs. provinces was picked??? My point is well made. See below under my post for concluding remarks.

Irani

IPL Player
Oct 19, 2002
Iran (70%), Others (30%)
Concluding Remarks:

In a lengthy page where many points were raised and a proof was provided that Canada has been involved in Iraq’s war from Day 1; only simple word choice states vs. provinces was picked? Nice.

An ISP administrator who enjoys using profanity called the use of states un-educated without checking the websites that use states or what native Canadian called Canada.

Now my ultimate point:

How many times Canadian and/or American officials (Defense ministers or secretaries, foreign ministers and/or military generals have used one or two wrong names instead of Persian Gulf? The correct term of Persian Gulf name is in Canadian and American school books, apparently these officials and many ISP memebers did not learn much.

The majority of big mouth ISP members such as Motori need to show a post where they objected to the wrong use of the name of Persian Gulf by American and/or Canadian officials.

If the wrong use of the name of Persian Gulf is okay by Canadians and U.S. officials, and the majority of ISP members do not object to that, then all my points are valid.

(Canadian and US officials are using a wrong term instead of Persian Gulf which Saddam Hussein of Iraq used to use and now the dictators who are supported by Canadian and Americans use.)

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
You cannot read if your life dependent on it. In a lengthy page where many points were raised and proof was provided that Canada has been involved in Iraq’s war from Day 1; only simple word choice states vs. provinces was picked??? My point is well made. See below under my post for concluding remarks.
Bi-Honar already went over all your points and showed how wrong you were. No reason to repeat the same things. My point was that you lost credibility when you don't know 2+2 and enter a math discussion. You are a self-proclaimed know-it-all, but your posts show that you are just clueless about some subjects, but you like to lecture everyone.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
With all fairness to our friend Irani and all his compooting arguments, I think Canadian Universities must be a joke to invite someone who doesn't know Canada doesn't have states to give a lecture here!!! :happy:

BTW Irani joon, before you continue your discussion about how Canada's president sucks, I thought I would mention that we don't have one of those either!!! :eek:

Irani

IPL Player
Oct 19, 2002
Iran (70%), Others (30%)
... and all his compooting arguments,...
Is compooting a Canadian word??? Ardesheer's point of making 2 +2 about Bi-Honar. LOL.

It seems some ISP members are free to pick and choose, twist words, even use wrong words; to express their views or attack a member.

Ask Canadian natives what they called Canada or type states and Canada and see for yourself how many Internet links you will get.

No answer about Canada’s involvement in Iraq? No answer why Canadian officials have used the wrong term instead of Persian Gulf and you have not said anything? How many times do you think US or Canadian officials have used the wrong name? Search it, you will be surprised or maybe you won’t because this does not seem important to many ISP members.

I proved by my many points: Iran remains in its shitty situation because of its majority of treators and shitty people (which includes its leadership).

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Is compooting a Canadian word???
No, compooting is not an English word (we speak English up here not Canadian)! It's a Fingilisi word closest to what your arguments are - not compelling, but more like compoot, old and leho lavarde! :)

It seems some ISP members are free to pick and choose, twist words, even use wrong words; to express their views or attack a member.
Don't you think that's a little rich coming from you since you're one of the people who uses wrong words and attack members of this site most frequently? Look up the word hypocritical in the Canadian ;) dictionary.

Ask Canadian natives what they called Canada or type states and Canada and see for yourself how many Internet links you will get.
It matters as much what Canadian natives called Canada as it does what Mayans called Mexico or Medes call Iran (i.e. does not matter at all). And I don't need to type states and Canada to see how many people call Canadian provinces or territories states - I already looked at your ridiculous link which I'm guessing was the best you found!

No answer about Canada’s involvement in Iraq? No answer why Canadian officials have used the wrong term instead of Persian Gulf and you have not said anything? How many times do you think US or Canadian officials have used the wrong name? Search it, you will be surprised or maybe you won’t because this does not seem important to many ISP members.).
Answer to what bud? So, we had a team of 20 technical advisors involved in non-combat roles. That's not the definition of going to war! And why does everyone have to search everything to see if what you're saying has any value?! Search it yourself and post the links if you're trying to make a point.

I proved by my many points: Iran remains in its shitty situation because of its majority of treators and shitty people (which includes its leadership).
You proved no point other than you don't know how to speak English (it's traitors, not treators) and your geography and political knowledge sucks. I will hand it to you though, you did prove the point that there are some shitty people among Iranians!!!!!! :)

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
He comes here and calls himself "Irani" in an Iranian Forum, and here's what he has to say: