canadian defense minister threatening iran with war

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
Yeah, it's relevant, but how does the following section support your argument in any way?! It looks to me like the exact opposite of what you're saying...

"While the condemnation elicited by India's and Pakistan's nuclear tests has been nearly universal, only a few countries have translated their concern into consequences. The strongest response so far has come from the United States, which has imposed a long list of sanctions. Canada, Denmark, Japan and Sweden have suspended millions of dollars of development aid, and Germany has suspended planned aid talks with New Delhi. Australia and New Zealand withdrew their ambassadors for consultations, while Britain, China, France and Russia have condemned the tests but have not imposed any sanctions"
I didn't provide the link to support my argument, I merely did so to show that the behavior of India and Pakistan has not been benign in the nuclear arena.
But anyway, how does this paragraph relate to what I said anyway?

Irani

IPL Player
Oct 19, 2002
Iran (70%), Others (30%)
Few comments:

My English is not perfect. I never tried to make it perfect because I am not an English speaking individual. When I used to teach in English speaking countries, many students were surprised that I could find errors in their writings (mostly grammatical errors).

Most individuals get my point(s) in English, Bi-Honar, Ardesheer and few others keep avoiding the points and nitpicking on minor stuff. I have not ridiculed poor English writing(s) of anyone on this or any other sites. When I was in Canada and USA, I noticed many Professors whose English was worse than mine.

I have used Dr. Yarshater and few other linguistic people reason(s) why to use Persian for Iranian language referred to it in English. Therefore, I do not use Finglisi. I have used Pinglisi in some occasions.

I have seen only one or two protest(s) on ISP when Canadian or American officials use a wrong term for Persian Gulf which it happens a couple of times each month. Links can easily be found if one types the wrong term and the words: Canadian officials, for example.

The excellent report that I posted with many good comments stated Canada has more than 20 people involved in destruction of Iraq (not to mention other nations). Again just type Canada and Iraq, you will be surprised.

I did not know only English is spoken in Canada. I observed differently when I visited different parts of it for example an Indian (native) reservation; even in downtown (Chinatown) Vancouver I did not hear people speaking English.

My statement(s) about Iranians being moftkhor, hasood, and khod-khah are the results of more than forty years of working among them. It is my experience that shitty Iranian environment is due to shitty Iranians (including its leaders) who did not or do not give a cry (hoot) about Iran (lip service and daily posting on ISP do not count; otherwise after sixteen years ISP should have something to show for it).

I have stated my positions and points in several different formats under this thread and few other threads, if you do not get them, then continue picking on my English.

Regarding my contribution(s) to Iran’s heritage that BT has lately likes to refer to it, my record of forty years and recent film titled Immortality are testimony to what I have accomplished on my own. I posted some of my work in earlier years of ISP, BT among few others said I should not brag, so I stopped posting my articles and films on ISP.

I grew some friendship with few ISP members who are not posting on ISP any more and visit ISP once awhile to prove my points why Iran has not changed and will not change unless its people care for it rather than running from it and hide their money in Canada or other countries.

No hard feelings from my part about anybody, including BT and Motori. I have just wondered how an administrator’s manner can be worse than ISP members and some members have been allowed to use profanity and alter names or misrepresent some words.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Don't victimize yourself. You know full well how respectful and polite I can be to people. Whenever you take a break from resolving World Hunger, please go back and read your posts over the years. They're full of self-praise and condescending remarks towards this site, its members and Iranians. Your last post being a testament.

Manners lose their meaning in the context of this debate. You're a confused individual with self-worship and anger issues.

Your claim to having "no hard feelings" is a blatant lie. You're full of hard negative feelings towards many people including the very people you claim to be dedicating your time to.

You're an unfortunate case. A lost cause. Good luck.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
I didn't provide the link to support my argument, I merely did so to show that the behavior of India and Pakistan has not been benign in the nuclear arena.
But anyway, how does this paragraph relate to what I said anyway?
Maybe I understood your original point incorrectly, but it sounded like you were saying the West is making it look like the problem is with Iran developing nukes, but the issue is really something else and that they're treating the Iranian case differently than they did with India or Pakistan.

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
Maybe I understood your original point incorrectly, but it sounded like you were saying the West is making it look like the problem is with Iran developing nukes, but the issue is really something else and that they're treating the Iranian case differently than they did with India or Pakistan.
My point was and is our problem is the system with or without nukes. West, however, don't care about what IRI might do to Iran and Iranians as long as they get what they want as they never did in pre-revolution Iran or in 1980 Turkey or current Saudi Arabia.

On a side note, I think they never threatend India or Pakistan with war on a daily basis over their nuke program and sanctions were not nearly close to what is imposed to Iran. If any close comparison, it is like Iraq between the 2 Persian gulf wars.

Mar 13, 2007
The Canadian comments about international affairs are as noteworthy as a news headline stating that the Queen's (i.e. the British) dog barking today. No body in the world gives a shit about what the entire nation of Canada might have to say about world affairs much less one of their ministers who still bows down to the Queen of England as the commander in chief.

I saw the title of this post few days ago and didn't even bother to read the content until tonight when I became so bored that I thought I check this thread as well. In fact, the Canadian's point of view was so intriguing to me that I read the news about Beyonce's pregnancy before watching the video of this moose-fucker.

I’m pretty sure Canadians are not losing sleep over your lack of respect or interest in their politics, unlike most countries out there they actually like to stay quiet and low profile, hell they are not even interested in their politics. They are just too busy trying to keep the place the most peaceful, accepting place in the world so they can welcome even more people like you and your countrymen who are begging to get into that country. Have they participated in wars? sure, when they were told it was the right thing to do.
By the way you may wanna keep a note of the fact that this G7 country also has the world's largest natural resources of just about everything, has more millionairs and wealth per population than anywhere, with universities that are only surpassed by Us and UK and on and on

Oct 18, 2002
My statement(s) about Iranians being moftkhor, hasood, and khod-khah are the results of more than forty years of working among them. It is my experience that shitty Iranian environment is due to shitty Iranians (including its leaders) who did not or do not give a cry (hoot) about Iran (lip service and daily posting on ISP do not count; otherwise after sixteen years ISP should have something to show for it).
Your English may not be perfect, but your self-reflection certainly is!

Oct 18, 2010
to us americans,canada will always be a joke.that's just how it goes.what is the purpose of canada as an independent entity anyway?the people up there are just like americans,they have pretty much the same culture and talk the same language but with funny sounding os.whatever canada can do we can do better in america.so canada forever will be in the shadow of the usa.might as well just join us and stop the charade and get rid of those ugly queen's pictures in your gov offices.
the big bad and tough mr. defense minister is a joke because he marries a persian woman and names his son alexander,i suppose if he married a jewish woman he would have named his son adolf,but i digress.then he waltzes into a conference about the 'future' of iran in canada,another joke,and informs the audience,mainly iranian,that he really doesn't want to send alexander back to his mother's country as a "soldier" and prefers the peaceful "citizen" visit.you know canada send some troops to afghanistan and took some casualties.the minor detail is that most of the canadian dead in afghanistan were due to friendly fire rather than enemy fire.basically the nato troops used the canadian soldiers as target practice,all accidentally of course.so now chief of this joke of a military is threatening iran with war.and exactly what has iran done to canada to be threatened with war anyway,what is the dispute?
the only logical answer is this canadian regime is a joke and native canadians know it too, just read their papers,but i can understand iranians in canada are careful not to say anything unflattering about the hosts for obvious reason.
one of my first posts on canada in this forum back in 2013.

i was very forward.

and now introducing your new canadian 'tycoon' :ROFLMAO:

Dec 30, 2014
Huh!!! Interesting reminder of why ISP went down the toilet. Sincerely hope that it will recover at some point in the future.

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
Huh!!! Interesting reminder of why ISP went down the toilet. Sincerely hope that it will recover at some point in the future.
Passive aggressively bashing a public forum which might have got out of hand yet host likes of you and myself. LOL

You take issues for classy acts, for-fun-unverified allegations (as If being on the IR side is bad) etc yet outright bash. I haven't been here long but what has been your contribution exactly except looks like support IR agenda while taking the high road. Sorry for being blunt but ..

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
Inspirational? if this snake had a walnut size brain instead of cutting his first name short he would have changed his last name.

Shame on Canada.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Passive aggressively bashing a public forum which might have got out of hand yet host likes of you and myself. LOL

You take issues for classy acts, for-fun-unverified allegations (as If being on the IR side is bad) etc yet outright bash. I haven't been here long but what has been your contribution exactly except looks like support IR agenda while taking the high road. Sorry for being blunt but ..
Now ask these folks to do a contribution to the forum that they post everyday. Only complain. That is it.

Dec 30, 2014

Can you post something a bit more intelligent as to deserve a reply? Until then.....

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
Can you post something a bit more intelligent as to deserve a reply? Until then.....
Sorry we are not up to this level of sophistication you desire and are accustomed to. LMAO.

Don't you think it's moronic to hang out here, if it's below your standards and has gone down the toilet? Why not spend more time with super intelligent friends you got??? Unless you enjoy hanging at "toilets" and your pretentious claims are facade.

If every post cost a dollar many of yours and even mine wouldn't get expressed and seen . Get real now, be grateful of free therapy.

Dec 30, 2014
Sorry we are not up to this level of sophistication you desire and are accustomed to. LMAO.

Don't you think it's moronic to hang out here, if it's below your standards and has gone down the toilet? Why not spend more time with super intelligent friends you got??? Unless you enjoy hanging at "toilets" and your pretentious claims are facade.

If every post cost a dollar many of yours and even mine wouldn't get expressed and seen . Get real now, be grateful of free therapy.
Yes, I have to admit trying to have an intelligent conversation with you is pointless and way below my standards. Guilty as charged!

But, in my role as a life-long educator, here is a bit of a lesson for you: I said ISP went down the toilet. Notice that "went" is the past tense of "go". Thus implying an action that happened in the past. In the next sentence, I wished it recovery. Of course, you have to have the intelligence of at least a door knob to comprehend this!

What was moronic was ISP being moderated by a couple of Iran-hating, TM-hating individuals. At that time I (and hundreds of others) cut my participation, limiting it to reading the posts of a couple of people I respect and admire for their football knowledge. Now under new management, I see signs of vast improvement, so I will go on participating as I wish. Notice that I did say as "I" wish, not as "you" wish. To a person of average intelligence (but above a door-knob), this should imply that you have no business trying to decide what I do or do not do.

So carry on the fight against whatever it is you are fighting, but I limit my responses to you to the level above. Hope this helps. You are welcome.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Please look @ rules #2:
2) You can not insult or go to direct confrontation with each other.
Thank you in advance.

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
كاربران گرامى كه كانادا احساساتشان رو جريحه دار كرده:

آدرس سفارت کانادا در تهران، خیابان مطهری، خیابان شهید سرافراز، پلاک ۵۷ است

طناب و قلاده و دستكش به عهده خودتون