Carlos Queiroz - Offtopic discussions

Nov 24, 2002
Ostaad Safsateh kardani Lessan.
Badbakht oun adamhaei ke ba to deal kardan ya daran deal mikonan 😉

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Damet garm digeh, 1400 saaleh rafti too chah ghayem shodi hala paridi biroon migi man chi nadidam? millions have gone bega because of your absence.
LOL 😂
Reminds me of my hamshahri who fell from fifth floor and landed on the roof of a car, people asked him what happened? He said I don't know, I just got here...! 😍

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
LOOOL! inam shod harf?! Akheh majbori ye chizi begi for sake of it?!
Chera enghadar doost dari ba man harf bezani? jedi migam? kheyli doost daram bedoonam chera, man ke na postaye toro quote mikonam, na javab midam, vaaghean daram talash mikonam ignore konam ke ham shoma rahat bashi, ham man, vali ehsas mikonam halate kambood dari vaghti ba man harf nemizani, baba jaan, man ke adam gohi hastam, avaziam, bi farhangam, hichiam ke haalim nist, why feel the need to constantly talk to me? are you lonely? do you need friend? what is the issue? I really want to help you dude, believe me I do! but first i need to know what is wrong?
the way you speak, swearing, thinking that makes you cool? seriously dude, just think of your actions and the way you post here. I promise you had you spoken like this on ANY OTHER site, you would be banned for life now! you should thank our mods including Bache Tehroon for still allowing you to post. Just FYI, I do not moderate your stuff, i don't edit them, I really really try hard to be out of your way man, you hate me with passion like I murdered a family member of yours, not sure why you do, who cares, you do! and i respect that, but am I worth so MUCH of your time dude? really ask yourself that question, does this HORRIBLE person, who is waste of oxygen, worth my time? do I need to chase every post he makes, every thread he makes to reply to him? to use profanity to make me look cool? does he really deserve so much attention from me? ask yourself those questions dude, believe me, I dont deserve all the attention I am getting from you! I really dont !

Cheers,

Nov 24, 2002
Chera enghadar doost dari ba man harf bezani? jedi migam? kheyli doost daram bedoonam chera, man ke na postaye toro quote mikonam, na javab midam, vaaghean daram talash mikonam ignore konam ke ham shoma rahat bashi, ham man, vali ehsas mikonam halate kambood dari vaghti ba man harf nemizani, baba jaan, man ke adam gohi hastam, avaziam, bi farhangam, hichiam ke haalim nist, why feel the need to constantly talk to me? are you lonely? do you need friend? what is the issue? I really want to help you dude, believe me I do! but first i need to know what is wrong?
the way you speak, swearing, thinking that makes you cool? seriously dude, just think of your actions and the way you post here. I promise you had you spoken like this on ANY OTHER site, you would be banned for life now! you should thank our mods including Bache Tehroon for still allowing you to post. Just FYI, I do not moderate your stuff, i don't edit them, I really really try hard to be out of your way man, you hate me with passion like I murdered a family member of yours, not sure why you do, who cares, you do! and i respect that, but am I worth so MUCH of your time dude? really ask yourself that question, does this HORRIBLE person, who is waste of oxygen, worth my time? do I need to chase every post he makes, every thread he makes to reply to him? to use profanity to make me look cool? does he really deserve so much attention from me? ask yourself those questions dude, believe me, I dont deserve all the attention I am getting from you! I really dont !

Cheers,
I lost a lot including my personal facebook with lots of information because of THIS SITE , don't come and BS me that you are doing me a favor to ban me or not, migam shomaha ye mosht adame namak nashnasid, az to shoro shode ta baghiaton. Not a single of you messaged me about this!
Hala you want ban, do it, please do it, do you honestly think i care if you ban me or think for second about it, na bekhoda, just do it.

Az lotfe refighe garmabe o golestanet BT ham mamnounam ke tabehal ban nakarde, kaare ma be koja reside bekhoda lol.

Listen man, ta har vaght ke harf moft bezani, and i feel it doesn't make sense, i will quote you.

Like your last post, you had/have no clue about Iran squad( the proof is you said i only know Gucci and Dejagah), then how can you comment about CQ squad being better than Branko in 2006?!
Aghlam yaare khoshe!!

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
I lost a lot including my personal facebook with lots of informationbecause of THIS SITE , don't come and BS me that you are doing me a favor to ban me or not, migam shomaha ye mosht adame namak nashnasid, az to shoro shode ta baghiaton. Not a single of you messaged me about this!
Hala you want ban, do it, please do it, do you honestly think i care if you ban me or think for second about it, na bekhoda, just do it.
Az lotfe BT ham mamnounam ke tabehal ban nakarde, kaare ma be koja reside inja loool

Listen man, ta har vaght ke harf moft bezani, and i feel it doesn't make sense, i will quote you.

Like your last post, you had/have no clue about Iran squad( the proof is you said i only know Gucci and Dejagah), then how can you comment about CQ squad being better than Branko in 2006?!
If you can talk with keeping your cool and not use words i used to use when I was 14, we can talk about this on the dedicated thread in general.

Nov 24, 2002
LOOOL! inam shod harf?! Akheh majbori ye chizi begi for sake of it?!
The 2006 and 2018 are not even comparable in level of individual talents.
2006 was the most talented ever Iran squad on the paper.

Just look at the name and the experience:

Karimi @ Bayern
Zandi@ K'Lautern
Kia@ Hamburg
Nekounam@Osasuna
Hashemian@ Hannover
Rahman Rezaei@ Messina
Ando Teymourian made it to Bolton after WC

That is 6-7 players in top 3-4 leagues in world, without mentioning Masoud who made it to Osasuna couple years after.

Now our 2018 squad despite having 2/3 playing outside, didn't have a single player in top 4-5 leagues. and we now have only Ghoddos in France and JB in EPL. The rest still play in some 2nd rated European leagues.

Despite the elimination Portugal came to this competition as Europe Champion and Spain is always Spain, just the name make most of 2nd and 3rd rated nations scare, specially in group stage!
This post is all about football and answering to non valid argument, yet you move it here because you have nothing else to add regarding to football!

Here is one example of your taking advantage of your power!

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
I lost a lot including my personal facebook with lots of information because of THIS SITE , don't come and BS me that you are doing me a favor to ban me or not, migam shomaha ye mosht adame namak nashnasid, az to shoro shode ta baghiaton. Not a single of you messaged me about this!

Az lotfe refighe garmabe o golestanet BT ham mamnounam ke tabehal ban nakarde, kaare ma be koja reside bekhoda lol.

Shoma narahati az man ke Facebook accountet baste shod?
biya baham roo rast bashin
  1. yadete vaghti dashtim hey warning migereftim, I kept saying please do not post stuff , we are going to get banned, if I recall you once got mad at me why I say this instead of appreciating the work you do (which I always did)
  2. They banned your facebook, I am very sorry, but can you please tell me how was I suppose to know about this? you got mad at me after Keyvan posts (which btw ALL other mods disagreed with you) and removed me as friend on Facebook, so again, how was I suppose to know your facebook is banned?
  3. During the time you were helping, man khodam 100 bar nagoftam, dude you are doing a great job, nagoftam, Behrang is lazy, so is Ali and Mehran and dont worry about them (yes dont worry, despite what you think of me, I have nothing to hide, i tell them those stuff to their face as well), i told you I do whatever you want? nagoftam? you kept saying no, other admins must agree, I said forget them, I do whatever you want with front page
  4. I told you you are in charge, you do as you please, did i not say this?
  5. Doost aziz, shoma sare ye post moderation baa adam enghadar bad mishi, asan adam mitarse bahat harf bezane, man ye eerade koochik az shoma begiram, ya masalan begam, Babr if you do this is better, yeho enghadar asabi mishi adam mige bikhiyal.
  6. Goftam, baazam migam, man be onvane khodam, az zahmatat mamnoonam, va vaaghean yek tane dashti komak mikardi. Merci.
Hala ham migam, man doost daram too ISP post koni, va goftam, kaamelan vaazeh hast ke man adam gohi hastam , pas biya ye ghol bede az alan, IGNORE ME! manam hamin gholo be to midam ok? man hich kari ba shoma nadaram. beza harki post kone, be oone ki kar nadashte bashe, beza saabet konim ke baede 2500 saal tarikh, 2 nafar ke hamo doost nadaran, mitoonan kenare ham bashan na? what do you think?

Nov 24, 2002
I removed you from fb, fine.. Didn't yourself removed me once or twice(?) and added me back? lol

Gold fish memory?

It wasn't simply about disagreeing on moderation, it is about how you did it. you edited my post, added the stuff that i removed, and few other things, don't play innocent and nice guy in all that. You could have sent me a private message and we could have discussed about. That was ugly from you dude. specially someone like me who dedicated yourself to this site, while others including your refighe garmabeh o golestan were not doing anything, other than typically being vazir-shoaar as always.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
I removed you from fb, fine.. Didn't yourself removed me once or twice(?) and added me back? lol

Gold fish memory?

It wasn't simply about disagreeing on moderation, it is about how you did it. you edited my post, added the stuff that i removed, and few other things, don't play innocent and nice guy in all that. You could have send me a private message and we could have discussed about.
1- I NEVER EVER removed you from Facebook, dooste aziz, man 3 saale hichi too facebook post nakardam ! believe me, i dont care for it, I just use it mostly because of messanger.
2-) I believe Bache Tehroon made a post in moderation forum asking you revert back your changes, you did not and argued with him then we had to fix your mistake.
3-) I did restore the parts you deleted from KP posts and perhaps yours, however i did never "added" anything to your post or anyone else for that matter.

Nov 24, 2002
You did removed me once from fb dude, i clearly remember that, not that i care but just saying!

and you didn't even bother once to send me a private message regarding to this when it happened, while day/nights you were always messaging me regarding issues in ISP. BT ro chi kar daram, mageh shoma vakil modafe hamid. ba to harf mizane adam oun saro kalash peyda mishe, ba oun harf mizani to miay esmesho miari.

i was spending hours(and you also) on this site not BT, this was something between me and you and, you failed on this, i lost all trust i had on you dude.

too late.. the damage is done man.

ba yeki digeh in karo nakon laghal...

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
You did removed me once from fb dude, i clearly remember that, not that i care but just saying!

and you didn't even bother once to send me a private message regarding to this when it happened, while day/nights you were always messaging me regarding issues in ISP. BT ro chi kar daram, mageh shoma vakil modafe hamid. ba to harf mizane adam oun saro kalash peyda mishe, ba oun harf mizani to miay esmesho miari.

i was spending hours(and you also) on this site not BT, this was something between me and you and, you failed on this, i lost all trust i had on you dude.

too late.. the damage is done man.

ba yeki digeh in karo nakon laghal...
OK chashm, man eshtebah kardam dige. lets not ruin the site, lets use the language that shows respect and move on :) believe me we can.

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
Guys I have no idea what happened between you but I ask you both to stop this. Babr jaan you know I have always enjoyed your posts and love for Iran football and Its not nice or not worthy of you to continue being upset. I am not sure what Pooya has done but please just move on from it. What do you want from him to say so that this would be closed? He has said many times that he wants to move and its just not nice that you guys continue to go back and fort for days upon days on here. Just my two cents.

BTW great joke about Mahdi. Very spot on :D