Carlos Queiroz - Offtopic discussions

Oct 18, 2010
yes it's all fine and dandy.but let's hope it remains that way and
the saman group does not end up like the caspian group.

Nov 24, 2002
One, very smart Mod/admin, removed my post regarding insult to Azmoun Family to Azmoun done with TM thread, that smart mod didn't notice that there are already few post regarding to Azmoun in this thread LOL! I can guess who is that smart mod/mod though! lol

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
One, very smart Mod/admin, removed my post regarding insult to Azmoun Family to Azmoun done with TM thread, that smart mod didn't notice that there are already few post regarding to Azmoun in this thread LOL! I can guess who is that smart mod/mod though! lol
Babr jaan,
I created this thread while back, so you can keep all your comments on what a horrible mod/person and human being I am under one thread. If you feel a mistake has happened, you can inform the mods in the appropriate forum, if you have any issue with me personally, you can use this thread or PM me. however, what you can NOT continue to do is, take cheap shots at me on every thread. I really appreciate if you could respect the rules at ISP, if you feel you are not happy with something, post under this thread and we see how we can resolve it. If you just don't like ISP and its mods, while very sorry to see it happen, I ask of you to please stop posting here. Having said that, i hope it doesn't get to that point.

Cheers,

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
Listen Canadian cute boy!!

Before talking and say something think a minute or two! I told you i am no more interested to talk with someone like you.I don't enjoy and like you, i barely have said that about anyone in my life, but you are in that category!!! so please don't quote me AGAIN! You are not worth a min of my time!! Regarding If i want post in ISP or not, is none of your business.

Regarding to Azmoun thread, there was at least few posts about Azmoun in other thread and that is why i continued on that. You just had to open your eyes before blindly remove something on purpose. You have done that before with others you didn't enjoy in past.

Last edited:

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
in this point of history, I say we don't need a football team anymore ... far more important things.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Listen Canadian cute boy!!

Before talking and say something think a minute or two! I told you i am no more interested to talk with someone like you.I don't enjoy and like you, i barely have said that about anyone in my life, but you are in that category!!! so please don't quote me AGAIN! You are not worth a min of my time!! Regarding If i want post in ISP or not, is none of your business.

Regarding to Azmoun thread, there was at least few posts about Azmoun in other thread and that is why i continued on that. You just had to open your eyes before blindly remove something on purpose. You have done that before with others you didn't enjoy in past.
for someone who hates me this much, you sure spend a lot of time taking shots at me. while we are at it, I really dont care as much you do , i really didnt move anything with purpose! anyway man, best of luck to you. I wish you the best. However, please keep all your insults towards me on this thread. I appreciate it.

cheers,

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
I actually didn't know you remove my Azmoun post and i mean it, that is why i put Admin/Mods, anyway, not that it was a big deal but that wasn't a smart thing to do as there was many Azmoun related post under that thread.

It is not an insult to you , it is a fact , unfortunately! Character wise you are not a stable person, very bipolar! And tricky!! and i am ready to bet i am not the only one who think of you this way!

Last edited:

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
I actually didn't know you remove my Azmoun post and i mean it, that is why i put Admin/Mods, anyway, not that it was a big deal but that wasn't a smart thing to do as there was many Azmoun related post under that thread.

It is not an insult to you , it is a fact , unfortunately! Character wise you are not an stable person, very bipolar! And tricky!! and i am ready to bet i am not the only one who think of you this way!
Good stuff man! keep it coming ! love reading these as long its all under this thread. Cheers,

Nov 24, 2002
Kososher thread with some kososher replies...
I never liked the guy but why some1 like him ke dokhtara az shombolesh chapo rast bala miran need to rape some1?

I don't get how such Kososher thread is not considered as spamming?!
Seriously...

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Kososher thread with some kososher replies...
I never liked the guy but why some1 like him ke dokhtara az shombolesh chapo rast bala miran need to rape some1?

I don't get how such Kososher thread is not considered as spamming?!
Seriously...
Yeah seriously. This thread has been around for years and only now that you don't like Pooya it has become spam?

Nov 24, 2002
Yeah seriously. This thread has been around for years and only now that you don't like Pooya it has become spam?
Bah bah, agha soroush, ke poshte refighe dabirestanish dar maid, afarin be to migan doste vaghei, shenidi be robah migan shahedet kieh migeh domam?!
To mageh vakil vasieh refiget hasti?
Toro sana na?

Oun khodesh adame moozi ba nim vajab ghadesh jaye 4 nafar zabon dare..

This was a tokhmi thread start with. Alan ke KIRI tar shode rafte ba kososheraye refiget!!

Last edited:

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ It would be a waste of 'fucking moron' to label you with the little I have witnessed here... You make one to reach out for nasty comebacks, they fail to ban you little ass here and thats how you get back?

charand parand ziadi migi ostad. I dont' know you, are you off medications? domestic issues? or is this a norm with you? You remind me of a portion of Iran football fans which deserve the toilet section. I am sorry everyone to put these into words. NO matter how interestd you are in football and how aware/connected this behavior doesn't justify.

Nov 24, 2002
It would be a waste of 'fucking moron' to label you with the little I have witnessed here... You make one to reach out for nasty comebacks, they fail to ban you little ass here and thats how you get back?

charand parand ziadi migi ostad. I dont' know you, are you off medications? domestic issues? or is this a norm with you? You remind me of a portion of Iran football fans which deserve the toilet section. I am sorry everyone to put these into words. NO matter how interestd you are in football and how aware/connected this behavior doesn't justify.
You are a piece of shit which they kicked your ugly ass out of PFDC, you even disrespected some well respected people such as PI here.

Man jayeh to bodam oun gaaleh ro mibastan, the single fact ye jakeshi mesle to inja dare post mikoneh say a lot about people running this site, or better to say one or two!

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
LOL what a come back. Do you think if I did mind I would share that with everyone here? think stupid. YOu think being banned from PFDC is bad? really ?? what are you ? 16 ?? lmfao

I can see your arteries about the explode, relax.

FYI one can even rape their wives and get sentenced for, your argument in that post was pure BS too.

NOw don't act raped around here..