Carlos Queiroz - Offtopic discussions

Nov 24, 2002
Guys I have no idea what happened between you but I ask you both to stop this. Babr jaan you know I have always enjoyed your posts and love for Iran football and Its not nice or not worthy of you to continue being upset. I am not sure what Pooya has done but please just move on from it. What do you want from him to say so that this would be closed? He has said many times that he wants to move and its just not nice that you guys continue to go back and fort for days upon days on here. Just my two cents.

BTW great joke about Mahdi. Very spot on :D
چشم پویا جان
مخلصم

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
Khob hala chi? Tokhmesho dare bere iran in karo bekoune.
Onja to japan ye navazeshi behesh midan migan pesare khob dige in kaaro nakonia..

Patroitic my ass.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Because you can't even compare the fan base of two clubs. TV goes by that.
Even though i bet people like you and Behrouz are now happy.
For me the name of IRAN stands higher than anything else.
But you find a way to bring up the name of your club.
Akhe tarafdare Persepolis koja Sepahan koja! Shoma oun moghe le ye stadium chosaki dashtid nesfesham nemitonestid por kon.
IRIB is not a private enterprise Jack. Whether PP goes or Sepahan or a team from Baluchestan they should at least try to stay neutral and not go from 24 hour reporting to showing serials during an ACL final. And no I don't give two shits about PP.

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
IRIB is not a private enterprise Jack. Whether PP goes or Sepahan or a team from Baluchestan they should at least try to stay neutral and not go from 24 hour reporting to showing serials during an ACL final. And no I don't give two shits about PP.
Loool.
Akharesh rangeto maloum kardi.
To boro be hamon sepahan bechasb ke b0zorgtarin ostorash yeki mesle navid kiast az lahaze fanni.
The guy who 2/3 of his career was injured, and his biggest achivement was to play few games in bundesliga 2 for bochum.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Loool.
Akharesh rangeto maloum kardi.
To boro be hamon sepahan bechasb ke b0zorgtarin ostorash yeki mesle navid kiast az lahaze fanni.
The guy who 2/3 of his career was injured, and his biggest achivement was to playing few games in bundesliga 2 for bochum.
Talk to me after your medications.

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
Talk to me after your medications.
ای جان..
کونت بخیه میخواد پیرمرد؟؟

خیلی دوست دارین تو اون فوتبال ادم حسابتان کنن ها؟؟
عقده ای شدید حسابی

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
IRIB is not a private enterprise Jack. Whether PP goes or Sepahan or a team from Baluchestan they should at least try to stay neutral and not go from 24 hour reporting to showing serials during an ACL fitnal. And no I don't give two shits about PP.
I remember watching Zob ahan v Seongnam live on IRIB3 when I was in British Columbia in 2010. Must have been IRIB3 because IRIB varzesh didnt exist at the time and the commentary was in Persian. As an EsEs fan I was so upset Zob ahan failed in the last hurdle.
May I add Asian CL format at the time was fun eastern and western teams playing each other from the last 16.