Carlos Queiroz the mastermind Chess player

What do you think it was?

آقای کیروش ما برای روزنامه ی فردامون و همکارمون برای برنامه ی تلویزیونی امشبشون مطلب زهرداری که برینه به هیکل تیم ملی و شما رو به جون چندتا جانور از خودتون دیوونه تر بندازه نداریم. شما رو به خدا به فکر زن و بچه ی ما هم باشید. بیاید یه چهارتا کس شعر ردیف کنید که ما هم به یه نون و نوایی برسیم
Honestly, I think the only reason CQ could cope and wrestle with these fools for 8 years is that he owns the same DNA. it worked well

Honestly, I think the only reason CQ could cope and wrestle with these fools for 8 years is that he owns the same DNA. it worked well
Definitely. He's a weasel himself. Not as cunty as those Islamic Republic proteges he's been dealing with, but he made up for it with one thing and one thing only: Football knowledge. He knows how to make a team defend. Probably the best ever at it.

Other than that, he's a fucking traitor to humanity for tolerating the shitbags surrounding him and actually working for them. He has even learned to use rubbing Khamenei's balls to get ahead. The man is a good learner.

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
Definitely. He's a weasel himself. Not as cunty as those Islamic Republic proteges he's been dealing with, but he made up for it with one thing and one thing only: Football knowledge. He knows how to make a team defend. Probably the best ever at it.

Other than that, he's a fucking traitor to humanity for tolerating the shitbags surrounding him and actually working for them. He has even learned to use rubbing Khamenei's balls to get ahead. The man is a good learner.

He is no hero for sure to treat Rahbar's nuts in the way he did to buy some support.
He also did not come to Iran for love, he had dope related allegations and nobody wanted him 8 years ago. We were his only choice and he was our best choice.

Yet, we hired him to do a job and we paid top $, and IMO he did a fine job. And this is the most critical time to get what we paid for.
It is not perfect world but the alternative is like boycotting a concert because the artist uses cocaine.

I also promise you we won't get anyone better after him. Branko has never been a first tier coach but we did a lot better with him than we did with Shahrokhi, GN, Daei, Ghotbi after him.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ To be frank he was cleared of those drug charges, though spent 6 mos. in limbo/ban, and immediately he signed with Iran when cleared up . So the duration of being idle as you suggest didn't exist imo.

Regardless Iran is no easy money, even a press meet is like playing Iraq. He's done us a big favor imo in return of money+aggravation package. LOok how the press were ready to recycle him recently post a mix up.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
This x 100

You know when I realised this? A couple of weeks ago when he attacked the BBC reporter and accused BBC of trying to disrupt team melli . CQ showed that he has contracted the important ingredient that is crucial to be a certified Iranian: the daei jaan Napoleon virus.

He can now apply for a passport!

Feb 4, 2005
One more thing that I (and surely a whole lot of other people) owe to CQ is that I have stopped worrying who we will play the next day (at least in Asia). Nobody can predict what will happen and we may lose to tokhmiest team but the worry factor is gone. Back in the times of Parvin, GN, Daei, Ghotbi, Branco etc. I used to be worried because there was always a great chance to lose to well anyone.

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
عزیزان ،شما میگوید چرا کروش با اینها بحث میکنه؟عزیز من کسی‌ که دستیار بهترین مربی‌ جهان بوده،بهترین و پر افتخارترین تیم باشگاهی دنیا را به نام ریال مادرید را سر مربیگری کرده،بازیکنانی چون رنالدو،زیدان،بک هام،راموس،سلگادو،روی کین و دیگران شاگردش بودند،یک دفعه میاد یک مشت گاو و گوساله که به عنوان توالت شور منچستر هم قبولش ندارند مثل افشین پیروانی برانگوه، مایلی کهن و دیگران به کارش ایراد میگیرند،شما باشید تماشا می‌کنید.

دوستان عزیز ما که مقیم خارج هستیم اگر بریم ایران یک بچه کلاس مدرسه از صحبت کردن انگلیسی ما ایراد بگیره،آیا شما‌ها وای می‌‌ایستید نگاهش می‌کنید؟یا جوابش را میدید،حالا این را هزار برابر کنید یک دفعه توی روز نامه‌ها بنویسند اقأی که سالیان سال مقیم آمریکا و انگلیس و کانادا هست هنوز بلد نیست دو کلمأه انگلیسی‌ حرف بزند،آیا شما برای این بی‌ ناموس کف میزنید یا جوابش را میدهید؟

One more thing that I (and surely a whole lot of other people) owe to CQ is that I have stopped worrying who we will play the next day (at least in Asia). Nobody can predict what will happen and we may lose to tokhmiest team but the worry factor is gone. Back in the times of Parvin, GN, Daei, Ghotbi, Branco etc. I used to be worried because there was always a great chance to lose to well anyone.
Yup. As I said, the man is the best ever defensive tactician. Even Otto Rehhagel would have to learn from CQ!

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
I honestly don’t get why someone follows Tm and Iran abc continues to cheer against the coach. Agha you either support the team or don’t. What is this idiotic fan complexity of seeing the team partially and not as a whole???? The more CQ does for Iran some criticize him more. Just go see how many clean sheets Iran have and how when it changes tactics it’s so hard to break down her down. Give respect where it’s due. Always being a pessimist and complaining wont work.

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
Afshin koskesh az ab darnayomad. Az avalesh bood.
Him and his clan have been connected to ayatollah nouri . Ask them about caterpillar dealership rights in Iran.

Last edited:
I honestly don’t get why someone follows Tm and Iran abc continues to cheer against the coach. Agha you either support the team or don’t. What is this idiotic fan complexity of seeing the team partially and not as a whole???? The more CQ does for Iran some criticize him more. Just go see how many clean sheets Iran have and how when it changes tactics it’s so hard to break down her down. Give respect where it’s due. Always being a pessimist and complaining wont work.
Dude stop convincing people to think the way you do. You like CQ and you said it three times on each and every page of this thread 36X3= 108 times. good for you but like everything else, people see football differently. now if you insist that you know more than others then there is something wrong with you
Not to like CQ has nothing to do with not supporting Team Melli. There are millions who hate Maradona and Millions who die for the guy. Stop being wacky.

btw yet you haven't told me what would you do if Iran fails to win it? I'm still on the top of my bet for changing my avatar to CQ for a year ....

Last edited:

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
It’s about logic and not talking from both sides of your mouth. It’s about not giving credit where it’s due. It’s about not praising achievement but making small failures seem huge. It’s about not seeing progress. That’s how you view Iran and CQ. You don’t praise them or give credit cause of personal bias. It gets pretty old and boring. So I need to make a point of it. And if Iran doesn’t win it I won’t do anything. I’ll continue to support them non stop how I always have. It’s you who offered to changed your avatar and screen name if Iran wins it. To me their progress and respect brought has been a source of victory and joy. And I will continue to build on that. I just hope one day you understand and give credit where it’s due. Just see how many clean sheets Iran has. Look at their record under CQ and judge them fairly.

It’s about logic and not talking from both sides of your mouth. It’s about not giving credit where it’s due. It’s about not praising achievement but making small failures seem huge. It’s about not seeing progress. That’s how you view Iran and CQ. You don’t praise them or give credit cause of personal bias. It gets pretty old and boring. So I need to make a point of it. And if Iran doesn’t win it I won’t do anything. I’ll continue to support them non stop how I always have. It’s you who offered to changed your avatar and screen name if Iran wins it. To me their progress and respect brought has been a source of victory and joy. And I will continue to build on that. I just hope one day you understand and give credit where it’s due. Just see how many clean sheets Iran has. Look at their record under CQ and judge them fairly.

.So your attendance on this thread is just because to remind ppl to give credit when it's due. Wait for it, three more wins and I will praise him as someone who made a big impact not only technically but as a winner of a thing, which we haven't for 40 years.

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004

.So your attendance on this thread is just because to remind ppl to give credit when it's due. Wait for it, three more wins and I will praise him as someone who made a big impact not only technically but as a winner of a thing, which we haven't for 40 years.

Dooste azziz I hope to celebrate with you our championship. 3 to go 🙏