Carlos Queiroz the mastermind Chess player

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
You seem to just like to play with words. Having influence is one of tens of factors necessary to be successful. You see everything as black and white. Having a stronger lobby and influence is better than not having it at the end of the day. As simple as that. Its like your dad knows the principal when you mess up as a kid versus someone that does not know them. I am not sure how more simply I can put this but at the end of the day its all about who you know in any part of life and specially in such high places that are bodies of decision making. This in return can have a slight edge to your favor which will payoff in time. Just look at how many times in the champions league a call has gone to favor Real or Barca. This comes with that lobby and power they have within the system.

Dec 30, 2014
I bet you there are few people here on this site, whether among staffs or members that are actually happy when TM doesn't get result. Call it 5-10-15 yrs old kid, adult whatever, but it actually exist..
You do not need to bet. The evidence is plain to see in the form of the previous posts of a few members here. It's tempting to dig up some more of these posts, but given that I have not posted 44,000 times, obviously I have better things to do.

On a more serious note, this type of behavior is a very well known psychological problem rooted in inferiority complex and manifesting itself in a number of different ways. One of these manifestations is wanting members of your own society to to fail to reaffirm the inferiority.

In the case of this WC, nobody, and I mean nobody predicted that Iran would finish just 1 point off the top of the group. Nobody would have predicted that Iran came within a wasted sitter of topping the group. Not foreign pundits, not Iranian pundits, coaches, ex-players, etc, and certainly not the naysaying "experts" on this forum. But once Iran defied expectations and received the very well deserved acclaim from unbiased observers world-wide, this crowd had to diminish the achievement.

They have to diminish the achievement, not because they analyzed the game from a footballing perspective, for they obviously do not know jack shit about serious football, and probably have not played the game beyond a Sunday pickup game. They had to diminish it because this vile disease kicked in. They cannot separate themselves from the group, so they have to belittle the achievement of the rest of the members of their own group. This group would have behaved the same way, if Iran had advanced to the next round and beyond.

Here is a more humorous take on this disease.
http://lang-8.com/ko/journals/269862

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
So it seems that you guys are wasting time trying to beat a rigged system with a very decent coach....LOL.

I guess the challenge is where they get the satisfaction though knowing the end result.

Just look at how many times in the champions league a call has gone to favor Real or Barca. This comes with that lobby and power they have within the system.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
We all know AFC is in the hands of arab money but I think they know not to eff up read bad actually handing prizes .. I am really thinking coaches come and go, these arguments arent' really beneficial.. we need to find a way to have a system not a preferred coach and acting tea-bagged by them.

.. and availability of free psychological evaluation here is just a bonus...lmao.

Last edited:

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
You do not need to bet. The evidence is plain to see in the form of the previous posts of a few members here. It's tempting to dig up some more of these posts, but given that I have not posted 44,000 times, obviously I have better things to do.
The topic here is CQ, no need to take cheap shots on our old timers who post here (yes, people post in forums!) to make our forum a better place. Not respecting other opinions and insulting them is a real struggle in our culture.

Please stick to the point going forward and leave your cheap shots outside this forum.

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
Both internal and external factors do matter in the success of TM in Asia. Just like our history which both external and internal matters are inseparable and both influence how our nation evolved. You can't just ignore internal shortcoming and blame everything on foreigners or vice versa, our football is in the same fate.

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
The topic here is CQ, no need to take cheap shots on our old timers who post here (yes, people post in forums!) to make our forum a better place. Not respecting other opinions and insulting them is a real struggle in our culture.

Please stick to the point going forward and leave your cheap shots outside this forum.
I appreciate your concern here and I agree with you, but it would be more effective if you also tell some old timers here the same who take cheap shots on others at times when their arguments don't go well.

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
Guys with all due respect to all lets please just stick to the topic at hand. I have found the post informative and actually a good topic of discussion which I think has been lacking for a while. So lets just keep at that.

Nov 24, 2002
Guys with all due respect to all lets please just stick to the topic at hand. I have found the post informative and actually a good topic of discussion which I think has been lacking for a while. So lets just keep at that.
Some people deserve respect, some don't dude, i have no respect for double faced people, in one hand they don't consider themselves Iranian, don't like TM, don't enjoy TM, don't enjoy Iran(nothing wrong every one has right to their shit), BUT play it nice and clean in public, no fcuking respect for these.... At least not from me...

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Agree.
Some people deserve respect, some don't dude, i have no respect for double faced people, in one hand they don't consider themselves Iranian, don't like TM, don't enjoy TM, don't enjoy Iran(nothing wrong every one has right to their shit), BUT play it nice and clean in public, no fcuking respect for these.... At least not from me...
You are more than welcome to not have respect for anyone you wish in your own personal world, however, please keep in mind, here at ISP, we have no tolerence of disrespecting ANY MEMBER, and all opinions are tolerated and everyone is free to share their thoughts and opinion as long as they stick to the topic and keep personal attacks out of the discussion.
If the above is not clear for you or anyone reading this, please dont hesitate to ask. Having said that, if you like to discuss this topic further , please start another thread in General forum and lets not kill this thread.

Thank you,

UPDATE: Unfortunatly, despite me asking to stick to topic, Babr continued the discsscusion, I moved that post to this thread : http://forums.iransportspress.com/threads/carlos-queiroz-offtopic-discussions.87509/
Once again, I ask you all to please post unrelated material to CQ in the link above.

Last edited:

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
درود بر حرف زیبای شما به نظر من کسی‌ که میگوید از بازی تیم ملی‌ لذت نمیبرد،از بازیکنان ما هیچی‌ نمیدوند،فوتبال ایران را دنبال نمیکند،پس چطور این شخص به خودش اجازه میده که بگه کیروش خوب است یا بد؟انسانی‌ میتواند نظر بدهد که چیزی از فوتبال ایران حالیش بشه،کسی‌ که از تیم ملی‌ ایران و ایرانی‌ بودن تنفر دارد این اصلا چه بحثی‌ میتواند داشته باشد؟بهتر است به همون فوتبال‌های خارجیش بچسبد و حال کند.

این چه ربطی داره اصلا ؟ یعنی پس توی جام جهانی و یا جام قهرمانان هیچکی نظر نده چون ما نه اهل برزیل هستیم نه فرانسه یا تونس . هرکی هم مثلا اومد بگه فلان تیم توی لیگ انگییس اینطور یا اونطور بگیم خفه شو مثلا تو که طرفدار بایرن مونیخ هستی. حالا اگر همون فرد بیاد بگه کیروش خوبه هیچ اشکالی نداره.
آقا جان هر کسی یه نظری داره. هر کسی هم به اندازهٔ خودش فوتبال دیده و بلده. ۱۰۰‌ها مربی هم میان و میرن، من نمیفهم این همه تعصب الکی برا چیه ؟ هیچ کسی هم اینجا فوتبالیست حرفه یی نبوده و نیست. همیشه هر ۴ سال سر جام جهانی ادرنالین همه می‌زنه بالا و چند روز بعدشم تموم می‌شه میره. خوبه خدارو شکر حالا اینجا هم همه ۲۰ - ۳۰ سال خارج از کشور بودن و دیگه فرهنگ انتقادرو یاد گرفتن. من اصلا کیروش رو دوست ندارم چون مثلا از قیافش خوشم نمیاد ، خوب این چه مشکلی برا شما ایجاد میکنه ؟

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
I don't know specifics of this case but one normally doesn't hate own culture, one may dissapprove the actions of fellow citizens and government in charge and may distance himself. Iran's football doesn't really offer much anyway and easy to let go especially if your away. many in Iran don't care for our football, I see how fans abroad are hyperfocused on footy and nothing else.. which is more ignorant if you care about IRan.

Ridiculing someones taste in football is more ignorant. I know Iranian sarhang who led 3k soldiers in Iran/Iraq war and plays football for fun but stopped watching Team Melli for his own reasons. (dont' get into it) Is he less Iranian now?

Would you drive an Iranian made car? or wear Iranian goods? highly doubt it. Does that make you less Iranian? doubt it.

درود بر حرف زیبای شما به نظر من کسی‌ که میگوید از بازی تیم ملی‌ لذت نمیبرد،از بازیکنان ما هیچی‌ نمیدوند،فوتبال ایران را دنبال نمیکند،پس چطور این شخص به خودش اجازه میده که بگه کیروش خوب است یا بد؟انسانی‌ میتواند نظر بدهد که چیزی از فوتبال ایران حالیش بشه،کسی‌ که از تیم ملی‌ ایران و ایرانی‌ بودن تنفر دارد این اصلا چه بحثی‌ میتواند داشته باشد؟بهتر است به همون فوتبال‌های خارجیش بچسبد و حال کند.

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2002
I I know Iranian sarhang who led 3k soldiers in Iran/Iraq war and plays football for fun but stopped watching Team Melli for his own reasons. (dont' get into it) Is he less Iranian now?
Not at all, this sarhang is a hero and a true Iranian.
Just that if he hasn't watched Team Melli then he knows as little about it as he does about Pakistan's international tiddlywinks team or Micronesia's underwater pigeon-fancying squad.

and I wouldn't expect him to have any reason to frequent a site like Iran Sports Press I guess...

Nov 24, 2002
این چه ربطی داره اصلا ؟ یعنی پس توی جام جهانی و یا جام قهرمانان هیچکی نظر نده چون ما نه اهل برزیل هستیم نه فرانسه یا تونس . هرکی هم مثلا اومد بگه فلان تیم توی لیگ انگییس اینطور یا اونطور بگیم خفه شو مثلا تو که طرفدار بایرن مونیخ هستی. حالا اگر همون فرد بیاد بگه کیروش خوبه هیچ اشکالی نداره.
آقا جان هر کسی یه نظری داره. هر کسی هم به اندازهٔ خودش فوتبال دیده و بلده. ۱۰۰‌ها مربی هم میان و میرن، من نمیفهم این همه تعصب الکی برا چیه ؟ هیچ کسی هم اینجا فوتبالیست حرفه یی نبوده و نیست. همیشه هر ۴ سال سر جام جهانی ادرنالین همه می‌زنه بالا و چند روز بعدشم تموم می‌شه میره. خوبه خدارو شکر حالا اینجا هم همه ۲۰ - ۳۰ سال خارج از کشور بودن و دیگه فرهنگ انتقادرو یاد گرفتن. من اصلا کیروش رو دوست ندارم چون مثلا از قیافش خوشم نمیاد ، خوب این چه مشکلی برا شما ایجاد میکنه ؟
بله هر کی نظر خودشو داره
شما میتونی گاو بپرستی کسی هم در یک سیستم دموکراسی حق اینو نداره گاو پرستیدن شما رو زیر سوال ببره. اما نمی تونی یه روز گاو بپرستی یه روز
بر ی مسجد برای ظاهر قضیه و جا نماز اب بکشی درست داستان این
ادم هست.
بعدم استاد بازی با کلماته. بقول خودت:
He is a tricky guy!!
چند بار پست افراد مختلف و ادیت کرد. کم کرد زیاد کرد از جمله پست خودتو. بعد برای من حرف از دموکراسی میزنه
اخه یکی نیست بهش بگه یه شری بگو که بگنجه
این بازیها رو برای هر کی میخواد در بیاره برای من نمیتونه...

Last edited: