Carlos Queiroz the mastermind Chess player

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
his failures on the field doesn't amount to writing off his observations of TM selection.. How's that even related? Best world defenses have a rap sheet too.

In a western world other coaches have always done something like it. While he has taken issues with selection method , Rezaei has also suggested team to be decent enough to advance to asian games finals in the same interview. So obviously ppl have views of who's being skipped and who's brought on and it's their view and legit.

You guys need to do better in this case. You got it totally wrong. You guys extending zero tolerance when one comments on CQ's views of qualified players. it's no ill will, except CQ's preferences being criticized. chillllllllll folks.

بزرگترین افتخار دوران درخشان مربیگری این همشهری ما کمک مربیگری تراکتور در کنار امیر قلعه نویی بوده بعدم هر الاغی که وسط زمین فوتبال جلوی چشم میلیونها ببینده زیر گوش هم تیمیش بزنه کار احمقانه ای کرده ..حالا این آدم هر کی میخواد باشه. اگه تو اروپا بازی کرده قبلش که دیگه بدتر. معلومه هیچی از اونجا و فرهنگ فوتبالش یاد نگرفته.
بعدم همچین از رحمان رضایی حرف میزنی که انگار داری از کیلینی حرف میزنی. این آدم سوتی هاش تو تیم ملی بیشتر از مهارت هاش بوده!!

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir

«اعتراض به سبک کی روش؛ چون قرارداد ندارد با لباس شخصی سر تمرین می رود!» عنوان کارتون محمدرضا میر شاه ولد در روزنامه خبر ورزشی است

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
Dude whats your beef with CQ? Are you recently started to follow our football? Because that is actually the impression i got!

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
don't be simple minded guys.. I call it as I see it.. you guys act like one is insulting you when one critics CQ.. a funny cartoon, or an observation post rattles you like a cult is about to get exposed... get a whatever.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Dude whats your beef with CQ? Are you recently started to follow our football? Because that is actually the impression i got!
Funny thing is most of his so called critics where the ones who were kicking bags or hitting the referees or slapping their team mates, fighting and getting sent off, refusing to leave the field!

And we are the ones who are told to chill out! 😍

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Funny thing is most of his so called critics where the ones who were kicking bags or hitting the referees or slapping their team mates, fighting and getting sent off, refusing to leave the field!

And we are the ones who are told to chill out! 😍
Go get a whatever eagle! If that whatever includes mast o khiar o aragh give me call pls

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
don't be simple minded guys.. I call it as I see it.. you guys act like one is insulting you when one critics CQ.. a funny cartoon, or an observation post rattles you like a cult is about to get exposed... get a whatever.

If you want criticize something you better have a valid argument, or come with a better alternative.
Tabehalesh ke hich kodam az Morabbiaye TM to 40 sale akhir Tokhme Chape Queiroz ham nemishan! And i say this as one of his heavy criticizer at the beginning when he came to Iran.
Khedmati ke be football Iran kard hichi nakard, at least i don't remember or wasn't alive!!!

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
[QUOTE="Payandeh Iran, post: 1204940, member: 1488"Hala man hichi, kasra va oghab keh tavallodeh Raikov ro ham didand migan CQ is the best[/QUOTE]
LOLLL!!

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Although I think he's a great coach for Iran and probably the best we could have for a long time, I think he aint no saint. Majid Hosseini himself explained right after the WC how CQ had already picked Montazeri to get subbed in. Only the latter had to go to the toilet so while he was gone, Majid was picked to get in instead. I don't think that risk was planned in those sleepless nights to be honest. But anyways, yeah...... he's been extremely good in finding talents and turning them into super talents.
Remember what I said last week?

Now go and read Majid Hosseini interview in 90 today, he is saying the toilet comment he made was a joke!

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Remember what I said last week?

Now go and read Majid Hosseini interview in 90 today, he is saying the toilet comment he made was a joke!
Did you read the text? The journalist told him CQ has denied the toilet reason. Do you think he would dare to say CQ is wrong? Of course he would say it was a joke.

The fact is no where has CQ denied it either. It was probably a cheap journalistic shot at creating a controversial interview.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Did you read the text? The journalist told him CQ has denied the toilet reason. Do you think he would dare to say CQ is wrong? Of course he would say it was a joke.

The fact is no where has CQ denied it either. It was probably a cheap journalistic shot at creating a controversial interview.
Sly Jan, Carlos laughed at it and denied it right in front of the camera!
What more do you want, a signed written statement?

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
مگر نه این است که همین آقای آزمون با لایک‌هایی از سراسر ایران جزو شاخ‌های اینستاگرام به شمار می‌آید؟ حالا گیریم که طبق معمول چهار تا «ابله» حرف نامربوطی به او زده باشند، آیا این موضوع را باید به «شکاف اجتماعی» تعبیر کرد؟