Carlos Queiroz the mastermind Chess player

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
I guess as a Real Madrid fan, you may prioritise silverware over changing the way a team approaches the game, playing with a level of discipline which seems miraculous compared to before, and changing the course of a team from going backwards to somehow keeping up with European sides. A country from a backward pariah state with shitty infrastructure, shittier politics, no good agents etc....

Question: I wonder if you find Mauricio Pochettino, who has not won any silverware but has completely changed the way Tottenham play, a worse coach FOR THEM than Juande Ramos who won them a cup trophy?

If you think Juande Ramos did more for Tottenham than Pochettino has, then I guess we have very different ideas of success (and the context of success). And please don't bring up styles of football, I know Pochettino has a very different style to CQ, I'm talking about choosing the right tactics/style for the specific team, be it Spurs or Iran.
True but regardless we’re not kings of Asia yet. Definitely most improved and probabaly most respected but we should win the Asian title and I believe we will to claim our long lost crown.
Dr jaan, being a Madrid fan has nothing to do with this, I agree, majority of Madrid fans are bandwagon fans, I been a madrid fan when we didnt win CL for 12 years ! no one year i switched, so lets leave that aside as it has nothing to do with this conversation.

Payandeh said exactly what i meant! to be "King of Asia" dont we need to at least make it to Asian cup final? I love the discipline play, but at the end of the day, what is the goal of discipline play? to win no? lets make it to final of Asian cup first at least, then think of being king of Asia.

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
True but regardless we’re not kings of Asia yet. Definitely most improved and probabaly most respected but we should win the Asian title and I believe we will to claim our long lost crown.

I truly hope so. These 44 years have been long awaited and I truly hope that Iran will bring the trophy finally back home. I believe this team certainly has what it takes to bring it home but you always have to be wary of tournament style competition as many things can take place. Its finally time for us to go and start crushing some teams around.

Nov 29, 2002
lets make it to final of Asian cup first at least, then think of being king of Asia.
I agree 100% with you, and I wouldn't call us "King of Asia", but at least the one of the most improved, and definitely a team who people who know about football from around the world (especially europe and south america) have only just started to respect for the first time since the 1970s.

My point is mainly about the subject of this thread - Queiroz himself, and the fact that some of you guys don't appreciate the huge change he has done for TM.

That's why I gave the example of Pochettino, who I consider to be the best coach in the world at the moment (apart from the last few weeks in which it seems that he has fallen out with a few Spurs players, lets see what happens...) yet he hasn't won a single trophy for Spurs!

Pochettino has made Spurs a team which is highly feared and one which in the future I have no doubt will finally become successful and win trophies again. I feel that CQ is doing the same for TM, albeit with a shitty infrastructure and many other problems, and the project is only 2/3 complete.

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
کارلوس کی‌روش سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال کشورمان می‌گوید قراردادی با فدراسیون فوتبال ایران امضا نکرده است.

به گزارش خبرگزاری تسنیم، کارلوس کی‌روش سرمربی پرتغالی تیم ملی فوتبال کشورمان به برنامه «ورلد فوتبال» از شبکه رادیویی «بی‌بی‌سی» گفت که تحریم‌های اقتصادی در پی تصمیم دونالدو ترامپ رئیس جمهور آمریکا، بر فوتبال ایران تأثیر گذاشته و کار را برای ایران به منظور پرداخت هزینه‌های کمپ‌های تمرینی و تهیه تجهزات ابتدایی و حتی پرداخت دستمزد وی سخت‌تر کرده است. کی‌روش می‌گوید تحریم‌های سیاسی نباید بر زندگی هواداران فوتبال ایران تأثیر بگذارد.
کی‌روش در این باره به برنامه «ورلد فوتبال» گفت: این خیلی سخت و نادعادلانه است. به عنوان کسی که در فوتبال هستم، صادقانه می‌گویم که سیاست نباید دخالتی در ورزش، آموزش و غیره داشته باشد. نظر من به عنوان کسی که با فوتبال متولد شده و در این رشته ورزشی فعالیت می‌کند، این است که سیاست باید کاملاً از ورزش به دور باشد، اما متأسفانه اینچنین نیست و اهداف ما را هم تحت‌تأثیر خود قرار داده است. شما می‌توانید مشکلاتی که برای تیم ملی به وجود آمده را ببینید، اما فوتبال تنها تیم ملی نیست. یک درصد فوتبال حرفه‌ای و ۹۹ درصدش عشق و اشتیاق است. وقتی هم چنین تصمیمی بر یک فدراسیون تأثیر می‌گذارد، در واقع بر شادی و کیفیت زندگی هزاران نفر تأثیر می‌گذارد، بنابراین به عنوان یک مربی فوتبالی باید بایستم و بگویم که این اشتباه است. امیدوارم فیفا بتواند در این زمینه کمک کند و جلوی این دخالت‌های سیاسی در ورزش را بگیرد.
وی در پاسخ به این پرسش که «چطور این تحریم‌ها بر فوتبال ایران تأثیر گذاشته است؟»، اظهار داشت: تحریم‌ها روی همه چیز تأثیر گذاشته و نمی‌توانیم حرکتی کنیم. اگر شما نتوانید حرکت کنید، اگر نتوانید کار کنید، اگر نتوانید کمپ تمرینی داشته باشید، اگر نتوانید سفر کنید، اگر تجهیزات لازم را نداشته باشید، (با لبخندی تلخ) در این شرایط فکر می‌کنم لیونل مسی و کریستیانو رونالدو باید کفش‌های‌شان را به ما اهدا کنند چون احتمالاً کفش‌های زیادی دارند.
سرمربی تیم ملی در مواجهه با این جمله مجری برنامه مبنی بر اینکه «این خیلی بد است که شما توپ، لباس و امکانات لازم را ندارید...» تأکید کرد: نه، این خوب نیست. این تحریم‌ها تنها روی یک کشور تاثیر نمی‌گذارد بلکه فوتبال را نیز تحت‌تأثیر خود قرار می‌دهد. در ایران در هر بازی ۸۰ یا ۹۰ هزار تماشاگر به ورزشگاه می‌آیند و عاشق فوتبال هستند. ما در ایران نیاز به ترویج فوتبال نداریم چرا که فوتبال در خون و وجود مردم این کشور است. مردم و بازیکنان ایران سزاوار خوشحال بودن هستند.
کی‌روش در خصوص وضعیت همکاری‌اش با فدراسیون فوتبال ایران گفت: در حال حاضر بدون قرارداد و بدون هیچگونه توافقی با فدراسیون فوتبال ایران همکاری می‌کنم.
سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال کشورمان درباره اینکه آیا اکنون مربی آزاد محسوب می‌شوید، اظهار داشت: وقتی در چنین شرایطی پولی دریافت نمی‌کنید، برای عشق و علاقه به چیزی که دارید کار می‌کنید. برای من این چیزها مهم نیست و همانطور که گفتم ترجیح می‌دهم وفادار و متعهد باشم. بازیکنانی در اختیار دارم که با من رشد کرده‌اند، از سن ۱۷ سالگی تاکنون و حالا ۲۳ یا ۲۴ ساله شده‌اند. تا به این لحظه هم نه با باشگاهی و نه با تیم ملی دیگری توافقی نداشته‌ام.
کی‌روش خاطرنشان کرد: چیری که واضح است، این است که فیفا باید راه‌حلی برای این موضوع پیدا کند و باید بتواند کمکی در این زمینه کند و اجازه ندهد سیاست دخالتی در ورزش داشته باشد. به هر حال فیفا باید راه‌حلی برای رفع مشکل پرداخت‌ها پیدا کند چون روی زندگی هزارن فوتبالیست اثر می‌گذارد، هزاران نفری که عاشق این رشته ورزشی هستند و این روی غرور و شادی کل مردم یک کشور تأثیر می‌گذازد.
وی در مواجهه با این پرسش مجری برنامه گه گفت «اخیراً پدرو کایشینیا - سرمربی پرتغالی تیم کروس آسول مکزیک - گفته بود که کارلوس بیا و هدایت تیم ملی فوتبال مکزیک را برعهده بگیر... آیا علاقه‌مند به سرمربیگری‌ اِل‌تری هستید؟»، خاطرنشان کرد: انتظار شنیدن چنین چیزی از سوی یک دوست می‌رود. اگر فرصت این کار - سرمربیگری مکزیک - در زمان مناسبی فراهم شود، چرا که نه؟ مکزیک کشوری فوق‌العاده است، اما در حال حاضر به فدراسیون فوتبال ایران متعهد هستم و تصمیم گرفته‌ام از بازیکنان تیم ملی فوتبال ایران و فدراسیون حمایت کنم و سعی می‌کنم در فاصله سه ماه مانده تا آغاز مسابقات جام ملت‌های آسیا ۲۰۱۹ مانع افت پروژه‌ای شوم که در این هفت‌ونیم سال برای پیشرفت تیم ملی روی آن کار کرده‌ام و این هدف و رویای من است.

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=421263

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
The guy works out of love and respect and a common goal without a contract and all the issues Iran is facing with the sanctions and the regime and still some idiots find time and courage to bad mouth and disrespect him. And ask for him to leave. Vaghean ke this guy is too good for the freaking Iranian attitude and mentality. Especially those mother fucking coaches calling him all sorts of things and they don't hold 1/100 of his discipline and good philosophy. Pathetic.

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
Rankings are a tool to track team consistency and is important as it determines seeding for upcoming tourneys. Plus the formulas used for ranking were updated earlier this year or late last year to make the math more competitive and reflective of team standings. With all the games being canceled for Iran and not playing top sides like how Japan beat Uruguay the other day I say that Iran is doing pretty well.

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=422297

تیم ملی جایگاه خود در صدر تیم های آسیایی را با گذشت ۵ سال حفظ کرد.

به گزارش سایت رسمی فدراسیون،بنابر اعلام سايت فدراسیون جهانی فوتبال،در تازه ترین رنکینگ تیم های ملی جهان، تیم ملی فوتبال کشورمان در رتبه نخست آسیا و سی ام جهان قرار گرفت.
در ادامه صدر نشینی ۵ ساله تيم ملی فوتبال ايران در آسیا، بنا بر اعلام سايت فدراسیون بین المللی فوتبال – فیفا شاگردان کارلوس کی روش با ادامه درخشش خود در جايگاه سی ام جهان قرار گرفتند.
از سال ۲۰۱۴ که تيم ملی در رده ۵۱ رنکینگ جهانی قرار داشت،ملی پوشان روند صعودی را آغاز کردند.
تيم ملی فوتبال کشورمان با ارائه عملکردی خوب در سال های بعد از آن به رده ۴۵ در سال ۲۰۱۵، رده ۲۹ در سال ۲۰۱۶، رده ۳۲ در سال ۲۰۱۷ و رده ۳۰ در ماه جاری سال ۲۰۱۸ ارتقا يافته و توانسته تداوم صدر نشینی خود در آسیا را حفظ کند.
از سال ۲۰۱۴ تاکنون که تداوم صدر نشینی تيم ملی با سرمربیگری کارلوس کی روش در آسیا ادامه داشته است، تيم ملی ۶۱ درصد از مسابقات را با برد، ۲۵ درصد را با تساوی و تنها ۱۴ درصد آن را با باخت به اتمام رسانده و در واقع در ۸۶ درصد مسابقات خود بدون باخت بوده است.
این آمار شامل حضور پیاپی تيم ملی در مسابقات جام های جهانی ۲۰۱۴ و ۲۰۱۸ هم بوده و این تیم با تيم های بزرگ جهان مانند نيجريه، آرژانتین، بوسنی و هرزگوين، مراکش، اسپانيا و پرتغال مصاف داشته است.
در این بین، سایر مسابقات تيم ملی هم با تيم های مختلف و بزرگ از آسیا مانند کره جنوبی، ازبکستان، چین، امارات، عراق، قطر و ... در مسابقات مقدماتی و مرحله نهایی جام ملتهای اسیا ۲۰۱۵ و مقدماتی جام جهانی ۲۰۱۸ بوده است. از ديگر مسابقات تيم ملی می توان به ديدار برابر شیلی، سوئد، ترکيه، ژاپن، ونزوئلا، بولیوی، عراق، کره جنوبی، تونس، قطر و ... اشاره کرد.

با در پیش بودن مسابقات جام ملتهای آسیا نگاهی می اندازيم به رنکینگ سایر تيم های آسیایی که به اين ترتیب است:

۱- ایران رده ۳۰ جهان و اول آسیا.

۲- استراليا رده ۴۲ جهان و دوم آسیا.

۳- ژاپن رده ۵۰ جهان و سوم آسیا.

۴- کره جنوبی رده ۵۳ جهان و چهارم آسیا.

۵- عربستان رده ۷۲ جهان و پنجم آسیا.

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
I have been reviewing some statistics and also read the above article and saw how they mentioned Iran has lost 14% of its games going back to the beginning of 2014 when Iran’s rise and leading of Asia began and wanted to clarify a few matters with it.

Looking at all games played from beginning of 2014 until Iran’s most recent game which includes qualifiers, friendlies, and cups Iran has played a total of 57 games in which they have won 35, made a draw 14 times, and lost 8 times. This gives Iran a winning % of 61.5, draw 24.5%, and loss 14%. Meaning Iran has not lost in 86% of her games. This is including FRIENDLIES though. Now let’s look at the real numbers:

Official games: 29 during the same period (Qualifiers/Cups)

W: 17 (59 %)

D: 9 (31 %)

L: 3 (All during WC. (2) 2014 and (1) 2018 10%

This is the impressive part as where Iran has a 90% win/draw record going back to the beginning of 2014. All 3 losses came during the world cup and Iran has not lost to an Asian team going back to Uzbekistan in November 2012. So technically Iran has not lost an official game to an Asian opponent in 6 years and this will be stretched to actually 6 years and 2 months by the time the next Asian cup begins. These results correlates directly with where Iran is on the rankings and how consistently and non stop been the top Asian team in those rankings. This proves the consistency of the Iranian team and how CQ has transformed Iran to a well oil consistent machine that has been delivering results. Once time allows I will do a overall stats of CQ time at TM from the day he started to take a look at Iran's record under him wholly.

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
Nothing is guaranteed or easy in the world of football. Many giants have fallen. That pretty much sums it up. Who would have thought Iran would perform better than Germany and 14 other teams in the world cup? One needs to just look at it for what it really is and shows. Which is consistency and continues improvements. That's all!!!

Nov 24, 2002
Yeah, in an elimination tournament, anything can happen, like last time Pooladi fucked us while we were totally dominating Iraq, or Japan lost to UAE, nothing is guaranteed.

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
We absolutely had that game and were dominating it. Even with 10 players for over 75 minutes we came back twice in Overtime to tie. That's a great accomplishment in itself and lost in PK's. Lets not forget that Haghighi did not even dive in the right direction in 8 penalties. Virtually 0/8. Now that's embarrassing totally as you need your keeper to at least save something. We totally got fucked by bad luck, bad goalie in pk's, and bad refereeing in that game.

Nov 24, 2002
I really hope Carlos don't take all of old and useless veterans(Montazeri, Shojaei, Ashkan), i am ok with Ashkan at some extend, but taking Masoud and Montazeri is just wasting spots.