Carlos Queiroz the mastermind Chess player

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
بهتاش فریبا می‌گوید عیار واقعی کی‌روش به زودی مشخص می‌شود.

به گزارش خبرگزاری خبرآنلاین؛ بهتاش فریبا ستاره سال های دور تیم ملی فوتبال ایران و باشگاه استقلال، در جدیدترین صحبت های خود در آستانه جام ملت های آسیا در مورد کی روش و تیم ملی صحبت کرده است.
فریبا می گوید:« امکانات موجود در وضعیت خوبی قرار دارد، بحث اصلی مسابقات تدارکاتی است که آن طور باید و شاید برگزار نمی‌شود. فدراسیون امکانات لازم را در اختیار تیم ملی قرار داده و اردوها و تمرینات خوبی برای تیم ملی برگزار شده است. در این هشت سال که آقای کی‌روش در ایران هستند، امسال بهترین تیم هشت سال دست او است. به نظرم عیار واقعی کی روش در رقابت های جام ملت ها معلوم می شود.»
I think we saw his worth in the world cup against Portugal and Spain and Morocco.... Jenab Fariba

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
Ayar vaghei CQ has been proven over 7 years of consistency and improvements in every department. That's progression in football for you. Specially how close teams have gotten to each other. I do agree the expectation is there for Iran to be one of the final 4 teams in the tourney and hopefully win it and bring it home but football is not a predictable game and we MUST take it one step at a time. Look at the WC and what happened to giants like GERMANY not even coming out of their groups despite having some of the best odds of winning it all. Look at Croatia going to the final and Brazil not even being in the final 4. Both Spain and Portugal getting eliminated in round of 16. People need to be realistic and look at progress and growth as a whole. Iran has been the top Asian team in terms of consistency, least losses, least goals scored on, qualifying to WC in 2 occasions and topping the group both times, and, and, and. I do not want to beat a dead horse but some of the comments are just not realistic and anyone that understands a bit about football and how it goes and how its headed you can never say this team MUST win and this team will win. Its fine to have real expectations and continued in your path but its so easy to just sit out and make comments and takes jabs.

As they say in Persian "Neshaste pishe goad migeh lengesh kon"!

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Ayar vaghei CQ has been proven over 7 years of consistency and improvements in every department. That's progression in football for you. Specially how close teams have gotten to each other. I do agree the expectation is there for Iran to be one of the final 4 teams in the tourney and hopefully win it and bring it home but football is not a predictable game and we MUST take it one step at a time. Look at the WC and what happened to giants like GERMANY not even coming out of their groups despite having some of the best odds of winning it all. Look at Croatia going to the final and Brazil not even being in the final 4. Both Spain and Portugal getting eliminated in round of 16. People need to be realistic and look at progress and growth as a whole. Iran has been the top Asian team in terms of consistency, least losses, least goals scored on, qualifying to WC in 2 occasions and topping the group both times, and, and, and. I do not want to beat a dead horse but some of the comments are just not realistic and anyone that understands a bit about football and how it goes and how its headed you can never say this team MUST win and this team will win. Its fine to have real expectations and continued in your path but its so easy to just sit out and make comments and takes jabs.

Let's put a real expectation, going up second team in our group then :D
Let's put the bar really low

That's where your problem is . the improvement is at the club level, not the national level. you don't pay 4ME a year to a coach to improve the national team while playing 10 -15 game a year and even you do so then 8 years is way too long for that. the game is all about winning, pride and contentment and it only matters when you win, you don't you disappoint, as simple as that

The reality is; back in 2011 we were not the champion of Asia and could never make it to the 2nd round in WC
Today in 2019 we're still not the champion of Asia and could not yet make it to the 2nd round in WC

Now if on your book, we played better and concede less than good for you, you see the game uniquely than many others ...

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004

Now if on your book, we played better and concede less than good for you, you see the game uniquely than many others ...

Its you who sees the game uniquely and just throws around phrases lightly without actually seeing the depth of where we came from and where we are now. Everything comes with progress. I am sure over 80% of fans agree with me on this board and elsewhere when it comes to Iran's progress and where we are today. You can keep saying its all about winning the cup but in reality you are wrong. If it was that easy a team like Korea which has made it to 9 world cups in a row had to win it by now!

Cups have many factors that goes with them and its not always the best teams that ends up winning them. Factors and many factors do contribute to that. Look at Messi losing twice in the final of the S. America Cup and then losing the WC final as well making it 3 final losses in a row. You are just not in touch with reality of football to say the least.

Its you who sees the game uniquely and just throws around phrases lightly without actually seeing the depth of where we came from and where we are now. Everything comes with progress. I am sure over 80% of fans agree with me on this board and elsewhere when it comes to Iran's progress and where we are today. You can keep saying its all about winning the cup but in reality you are wrong. If it was that easy a team like Korea which has made it to 9 world cups in a row had to win it by now!

Cups have many factors that goes with them and its not always the best teams that ends up winning them. Factors and many factors do contribute to that. Look at Messi losing twice in the final of the S. America Cup and then losing the WC final as well making it 3 final losses in a row. You are just not in touch with reality of football to say the least.
And if again we get out in the QF or Semi it means you're in touch with the reality of football. hmmm every day you learn something new :unsure::unsure::unsure:

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
That's where your problem is . the improvement is at the club level, not the national level. you don't pay 4ME a year to a coach to improve the national team while playing 10 -15 game a year and even you do so then 8 years is way too long for that. the game is all about winning, pride and contentment and it only matters when you win, you don't you disappoint, as simple as that

The reality is; back in 2011 we were not the champion of Asia and could never make it to the 2nd round in WC
Today in 2019 we're still not the champion of Asia and could not yet make it to the 2nd round in WC

I agree.
CQ lost to Iraq for god sake. Let's see what he does in this tournament. As far as the level of our football, not much change since 20 years ago in my honest opinion. We are lucky that we are in the most horrible continent of Football.

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
Iran lost to Iraq after going down to 10 man for a stupid red which was not even a red to begin with. Iran came back twice in overtime with 10 man to tie the game. They lost in PK's while Haghighi can not save even 1 penalty out of 8???? What do you expect from CQ in a situation like that??? to go in the goal and save a few. Haghighi and the ref royally fucked us. This is not on CQ. Iran came back twice from behind and played 80 minutes with 10 man. That's almost a full game. Are you really going to place that on CQ.........

Look at Croatia or Russia doing Pk's in the WC. Their goalies saved 2 or 3 each while idiot Haghighi didn't even dive in the right direction once. It truly baffles me how some Iranians place everything on one person without looking at all the factors that contributed. This is not so black and white!

Iran lost to Iraq after going down to 10 man for a stupid red which was not even a red to begin with. Iran came back twice in overtime with 10 man to tie the game. They lost in PK's while Haghighi can not save even 1 penalty out of 8???? What do you expect from CQ in a situation like that??? to go in the goal and save a few. Haghighi and the ref royally fucked us. This is not on CQ. Iran came back twice from behind and played 80 minutes with 10 man. That's almost a full game. Are you really going to place that on CQ.........

Look at Croatia or Russia doing Pk's in the WC. Their goalies saved 2 or 3 each while idiot Haghighi didn't even dive in the right direction once. It truly baffles me how some Iranians place everything on one person without looking at all the factors that contributed. This is not so black and white!
Why you always talk about European football? no offense but your comparison is just rubbish. First of all, it was not like we lost to Iraq in the final, if we did then I would understand your point. it happened in QF and then we still had Semi and the final to play for. having said that, ok it was 4 years ago and let's say 4 years was not enough for CQ to make the team the way he wanted to. today makes it 8 years since he took over

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field

That is your reality..
Reality for me is that now we have a squad of young players comparing to 2011, attitude and chemistry has changed.
Team melli is different to club football, so your call on Arsenal although it was funny do not fit into this mate.
OK we didn't make it to second round but we were a whisker away from it and walked away with 4 points and bad fortunes against Portugal and Spain.
Now if you are just result oriented and win or lose is like black and white to you then good for you...

Now if you are just result oriented and win or lose is like black and white to you then good for you...
FAs invest millions for what you call "unimportant" and I call it a trophy and success. anyways let me ask you this; if we get out in QF in two weeks from now then CQ is still the right guy and should continue without being even scrutinized, right? all these because he just changed the attitude of the team in 8 years

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Time to perform ... baghiash kashkeh
8 years coach of a nation where you selected every player.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
FAs invest millions for what you call "unimportant" and I call it a trophy and success. anyways let me ask you this; if we get out in QF in two weeks from now then CQ is still the right guy and should continue without being even scrutinized, right? all these because he just changed the attitude of the team in 8 years
No one should have a blank cheque, depends on how we do battle and perform.
Every coach should be questioned and analysed.
If we play well and lose to a better team and give it our best then I be proud of them, if we play shit and don't perform then I be disappointed and start scrutinising and asking questions.
Carlos Q is not my uncle...

No one should have a blank cheque, depends on how we do battle and perform.
Every coach should be questioned and analysed.
If we play well and lose to a better team and give it our best then I be proud of them, if we play shit and don't perform then I be disappointed and start scrutinising and asking questions.
Carlos Q is not my uncle...
He's kasra's cousin

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
I like to ask Real and and Inter to tell me from all the games you have ever watched under CQ during which game you felt like Iran absolutely had no chance and they were going to lose 90-100%? I like to know in which games you were very nervous or with little hope that Iran can actually achieve a result in that game? Name specific individual games.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I like to ask Real and and Inter to tell me from all the games you have ever watched under CQ during which game you felt like Iran absolutely had no chance and they were going to lose 90-100%? I like to know in which games you were very nervous or with little hope that Iran can actually achieve a result in that game? Name specific individual games.
CQ style is to defend with 10 people against big teams and make them frustrated. of course, damesh garm. This is the only thing he can do with his talent given.
But the problem is that this style of game doesn't work that well in a tournament where you have to win games or you will be punished. Now don't get me wrong, I like the guy and I cheer for both TM and him but what I am saying is we need results.
In order to be a legend, you have to get result. Morinho won 3 trophies with Inter. He is legend in Milan cause nobody else did that in 20 years. Yes CQ is a great coach but to be a legend in Iran football, he either has to do something amazing in Asian cup or go to second round of world cup. Otherwise, well he was a good coach with no accomplishments. Oh well !! like to say I have a great idea to build a new car but then I never produce the car !! well great idea :D