Carlos Queiroz the mastermind Chess player

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=433081

رئیس فدراسیون فوتبال کلمبیا در مصاحبه‌ای تعارفات مرسوم را کنار گذاشت و رسما اعلام کرد با کارلوس کی روش به توافق نهایی رسیده است.

به گزارش خبرگزاری خبرآنلاین، رامون خسرون، رئیس فدراسیون فوتبال کلمبیا در مصاحبه با رسانه‌های این کشور درباره توافق نهایی با کارلوس کی روش این طور گفت: ما برنامه ریزی کردیم که کی روش سرمربی تیم ملی کلمبیا شود. ما مذاکرات پیشرفته خوبی انجام دادیم. در این مذاکرات به توافق نیز رسیدیم. او درخواست کرده بود تا پایان جام ملت‌های آسیا صبر کنیم. رئیس فدراسیون کلمبیا درباره اینکه کی روش شناختی از فوتبال آمریکای جنوبی ندارد گفت: هر اسمی به تیم ملی کلمبیا بیاید قابل بررسی است. اما شما باید رزومه فوتبالی کی روش را بدانید. او کارنامه‌ای پربار دارد. او در آمریکای جنوبی کار نکرده است، اما او در آمریکا، رئال مادرید و ۴ بار در جام جهانی حضور پیدا کرده است. صبحت کردن درباره اینکه او از فوتبال آمریکای جنوبی شناخت ندارد، مرا شگفت زده کرد. چطور این ممکن است درحالی او پرتغالی است و آن‌ها جزو مردمان لاتین به شمار می‌آیند. خسرون درباره مدت قرارداد سرمربی جدید کلمبیا گفت: ما قصد دارم قراردادی ۴ ساله امضا کنیم تا برای جام جهانی ۲۰۲۲ و کوپا آمریکا آماده شویم.

I hope we won’t regret it the same we did after what heppened 40 years ago

Agha get over it. there are tons of Coaches out there who have succeeded with the less talented squads. What's with these idolizing attitude among us?CQ was expired, he ain't no saint and had no more to offer. he is a conservative coach and 10 years from now you would see the same thing over and over and over.
Dude Look at the forwards we have, with these we should have crushed any teams. We only faced two semi-decent teams, Iraq a Japan and we failed in both matches and we call ourselves the best in the continent. I don't get the obsession you guys have with the guy. Thank god He ain't Bruno Metsu or you would name a street after him

Feb 4, 2005

Agha get over it. there are tons of Coaches out there who have succeeded with the less talented squads. What's with these idolizing attitude among us?CQ was expired, he ain't no saint and had no more to offer. he is a conservative coach and 10 years from now you would see the same thing over and over and over.
Dude Look at the forwards we have, with these we should have crushed any teams. We only faced two semi-decent teams, Iraq a Japan and we failed in both matches and we call ourselves the best in the continent. I don't get the obsession you guys have with the guy. Thank god He ain't Bruno Metsu or you would name a street after him
Bia Toronto. In harfa ro velesh kon.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
The only positive change for iran's football is to put Faghani in charge.

the guy who actually works out.

sounds reasonable.
has experience.

oh wait he is not pedar sookhteh. He would get eaten alive.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002

Fariborz jan, what people are sad about is not because there aren't other good or even better coaches around. It's more because none of them will want to work in Iran! CQ was the only good coach who decided to do it and we should have kept him as long as we could.

If Iran was a country where good coaches would gladly come to work in, then I would have wanted CQ out 4 years ago.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
As I said , the PK was a correct call and Faghani also agrees :)
I was looking for you to forward that to you, I still think what he fails is to point out when player has fallen different rule may apply because a player doesn't have the control of his arm positioning so it is not deliberate handball ; but no matter what the book says the calls can be different especially when a team reject and antagonize the ref all game.

Last edited:
Oct 19, 2002
What a load of bollocks by Rostam pour, shit happens and we lost.
Things went against us, we lost our heads for a few seconds and we got punished, we lost our concentration and paid with a loss.
In the same token events could have gone better for us and we might have done the same thing to Japan.

Don't blame the coach for a young lad one lapse in concentration, shit happens.

It's terrible when it happens to us, it's great when it happens to our opponent.
would you be so understanding if our coach was iranian with the same result???? I don't think so. you keep saying shit happens, He has been our coach for 8 years and we lost to a team that just brought in a bunch of youngster wining their previous games by the score of 1 goal.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
would you be so understanding if our coach was iranian with the same result???? I don't think so. you keep saying shit happens, He has been our coach for 8 years and we lost to a team that just brought in a bunch of youngster wining their previous games by the score of 1 goal.
You can not see things only in black and white. You know what happened on the field when we received our first goal. The coach did not tell the players to run to the referee and waste precious playing time like that.

For 8 years our football as a whole has looked much better internationally than ever. You can not deny CQ's impact on this team. A lousy AC trophy should not be the deciding factor on his impact on the team. An Iranian coach would have probably achieved the same results against Yemen and China but we would not have received the same prestige internationally as we did for 8 years. In fact, just the other way around.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
You ask me a question and then answer on my behalf?!!
Of course I would have said the same thing if we have been the same formidable team and so consistent.
It's about consistentsy, I say it again, shit happens, in any game to any team.
Brazil lost to Germany at home with a humiliating result.
Germany lost to Korea in the last World Cup.
We lost in a freak game, one loss out of many good games.
We conceded an unfortunate goal while we were doing OK and on the attack.

Look at city right now, they have best of everything but they are human, they can have a bad game and lose, like they did last night.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
پيش از جام‌جهاني روسيه گفت: «روزبه چشمي مدرن‌ترين دفاعي مياني 10 سال گذشته فوتبال ايران است.» روزبه اما در جام ملتها به نيمكت چسبيد و در معدود دقايقي هم كه به بازي رفت، در خط مياني استفاده شد. خب آيا جز اين است كه آن جمله كذايي فقط به قصد تحقير دستاوردهاي جلال حسيني در يك دهه گذشته و توجيه حذف انتقامجويانه او از فهرست تيم ملي بيان شده بود؟ كارلوس در دل همين جام ملتها در مورد مهدي ترابي هم كه تازه پرسپوليسي شده گفت: «تعجب مي‌كنم او چرا با اين كيفيت به اروپا نمي‌رود و حضور در ليگ داخلي را انتخاب كرده.» اين جمله كي‌روش درست شبيه آن بود كه برانكو در مورد سامان قدوس بگويد: «تعجب مي‌كنم قدوس با اين همه توانايي چرا به جاي تيم ملي سوئد، بازي براي ايران را انتخاب كرده.» انصافا اگر برانكو جمله‌اي نزديك به اين مفهوم را به زبان مي‌آورد، كي‌روش او را تا خود كرواسي با پس‌گردني نمي‌برد؟ راستي ترابي لايق فرنگ چرا اينقدر كم بازي كرد؟ اصلا خود قدوس كجا بود؟ اين بچه اگر سوئد را بر مي‌داشت، شايد در جام‌جهاني بيشتر ديده مي‌شد و بعدتر هم در ليگ ملتهاي اروپا فرصت درخشش پيدا مي‌كرد، ما اما او را به معناي واقعي كلمه «حرام» كرديم تا بدون هافبك خلاق، فقط توپ‌ها را بلند بريزيم براي سردار آزمون؛ ببخشيد كه مدافعان ژاپن «چيني» نبودند و زمين نخوردند. 7 گل از 12 گل ما در جام ملتها حاصل اشتباهات فاحش فردي از طرف بازيكنان رقيب بود و وقتي در مقابل اولين حريف سطح بالا خبري از اين اشتباهات نشد، همه چيز را از دست داديم.

گل اول ژاپن كه حالا به يكي از قاب‌هاي تاريخي ادوار جام ملتها تبديل شده، انعكاس تمام عيار فرهنگي بود كه كارلوس در در تيمش جا انداخت. از بازي با ماداگاسكار و سيرالئون تا اسپانيا و پرتغال، كي‌روش با هر سوت داور به سمت او هجوم برد و روحيه خشونت و طلبكاري‌هاي كور را در وجود شاگردانش تزريق كرد. سيستم «مغزشويي» كي‌روش در تيم ملي طوري بود كه بازيكنان ما بعد از جام‌جهاني حتي آفسايد بودن گل سعيد عزت‌اللهي به اسپانيا را قبول نداشتند و جنتلمني مثل عليرضا جهانبخش هم مي‌گفت: «كارلوس به ما گفته گل‌مان سالم بود و داور اشتباه كرد.» عاقبت هم همين پرخاشگري بلاي جان او و تيمش شد. در صحنه‌اي كه داور استراليايي كاملا به سود ما عمل كرده بود، پنج بازيكن ايران بيهوده به سمتش هجوم بردند و آن گل كمرشكن ثبت شد. كي‌روش با حربه داد و فرياد راه انداختن و كت كندن، در بازي با پرتغال يك پنالتي مفت از داور گرفت و باعث شد به اذعان گاردين، تنها اشتباه كمك‌داور ويديويي در كل جام‌جهاني به سود ايران تمام شود. در بازي با ژاپن اما او همه پوئن‌هايي كه ذره ذره از داوران گرفته بود يكجا پس داد؛ آن هم نه با سوت آنها، بلكه با بقه چاك دادن بازيكناني كه مي‌خواستند با معركه‌گيري در زمين، عزيز آقاي سرمربي باشند.

a bit harsh but some valid points included.