Carlos Queiroz the mastermind Chess player

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
aLL TRUEhere , but biggest issue is that Iran's football lacks depth..

او شاگرد شایسته فوتبال پرتغال بود. با تکیه بر روش " Tactical Periodisation " پرتغالی از نوع مورینیویی: تهیه سیاهه درازی از نیازها، انتخاب هوشمندانه بازیکنان مسئولیت پذیر، شکل دادن تیم از عقب به جلو و نهراسیدن از فوتبال دفاعی برابر تیم های قدرتمند

خوش بینی مفرط برپا شده حول تیم 2019 تناسبی به واقعیت قدرت ژاپن نداشت. اکثر تیم ها در تورنمنت ها آرام آغاز کرده و طوفانی به اوج می رسند. برخلاف ایران که برابر چند تیم کوچک طوفانی آغاز کرد و سپس آرام گرفت. جایی که آهنگ تیم تغییر کرده بود و تک نوازها پرشمار شده بودند.

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/1588064/کی-روش-مربی-دیجیتالی-در-فوتبال-آنالوگ-ایران

Aug 21, 2005
next door
^^ Looks like he is going to colombia, source say as soon as next tuesday he will be presented as the head coach. I personally think it is a done deal. As colombia has not hired anyone all this time, and they have Copa America this summer. So i think he will be their coach.

^^ Looks like he is going to colombia, source say as soon as next tuesday he will be presented as the head coach. I personally think it is a done deal. As colombia has not hired anyone all this time, and they have Copa America this summer. So i think he will be their coach.
.There is nothing on Colombian FA site in this regards

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ I doubt he would land a job there, a demanding and freaky country in regards to football.. Carlos should get a women's coaching job, I mean come on, the golden years are about to end.. then He'll need a fully automatic wheelchair.

Aug 21, 2005
next door
^ I doubt he would land a job there, a demanding and freaky country in regards to football.. Carlos should get a women's coaching job, I mean come on, the golden years are about to end.. then He'll need a fully automatic wheelchair.
i think he still have another 4 years left in him to coach.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Q.What's the point of CQ emphasizing that he can't hold off the tears upon goodbye and leaving Iran?

A. He wants a contract, otherwise for a professional coach they jump on the next assignment without the tears. You can't fall in love with your club, Real, Bayern Munich or Juve or any nation's football team other than your own; it's not professional no wise to do so and he's pulling a khiabani while at it.

I sense with Khiabani and CQ we have two sides of the same coins; one side is more clever, more educated and possibly more skill in being manipulative. CQ knows not many coaches will connect with Iran and money is good and the task is relatively easy.

Still appreciate what he's done (and mindful of his cunning ways) and we will see.

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
Dude what is this nonsense that CQ and Khiabani are the two sides of the same coin. What kind of an assessment is that??? You really think that Khiabani and CQ can be placed in the same category. Vaghean keh!

Agha the guy is human.... Has feelings and emotions. Iran job was more than just a coaching job for him the way he tried making everything work. Is that really so hard to see????

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^After 8 years if he gave so much loving services and TM has to start from zero, then I don't know. We used him and he used us imo. Watch the vid link 2 posts up and see what's said on Pep when leaving Bayern Munich.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
So much advertising by Seda o Sima and various web sites and now they have gone "panchar" .. I remember after the game with China they emboldened Iran so much that they were saying " wish or must Coach stay quiet so we win Japan and go to final" .. like it was the boys who were pulling the results and heck with everyone else. I felt it was very arrogant. Now they've collected their tail in between their legs and are 'analyzing', have the absent coach judged and called out by various 'karshenas' . He still gets decent reviews.

In a way glad our football didn't become a tool as part of celebrations they will put on in a week or so.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
کی‌روش و دستیارانش این هفته در کلمبیا

سرمربی پرتغالی با دستیارانی که در تیم ملی فوتبال ایران حضور داشتند در تیم ملی کلمبیا مربیگری خواهد کرد.

کارلوس کی‌روش پس از حذف تیم ملی فوتبال ایران از جام ملت‌های آسیا صبح پنج‌شنبه ایران را ترک کرد. بر اساس ادعای رسانه‌های کلمبیایی، سرمربی پرتغالی هدایت این تیم را برعهده خواهد گرفت. رامون خسورون، رئیس فدراسیون فوتبال کلمبیا در آخرین مصاحبه‌اش اعلام کرد قرارداد کی‌روش به‌زودی امضا خواهد شد. سرمربی پرتغالی این هفته به کلمبیا سفر می‌کند.

در چنین شرایطی سایت آنتنا ۲ نوشت که سرمربی پرتغالی کادر فنی‌اش در تیم ملی ایران را با خود به کلمبیا خواهد برد. بر اساس ادعای کارلوس آنتونیو ولس (روزنامه نگار کلمبیایی) در برنامه "پلنتا فوتبال"، کی‌روش با چهار نفر از چهار ملیت مختلف در تیم ملی کلمبیا حضور خواهد داشت.

در صدر این فهرست اوسیانو کروز به عنوان دستیار قرار دارد. میک مک درموت، بدنساز و دیگو ائوخنیو خیاچینو فیزوتراپ نیز سرمربی پرتغالی را همراهی خواهند کرد. نام فرد چهارم هنوز اعلام نشده است.

علاوه بر کادر کی‌روش، فدراسیون فوتبال کلمبیا دیگر اعضا را مشخص خواهد کرد. آرتورو ریس، سرمربی زیر ۲۰ سال دستیار سرمربی پرتغالی خواهد بود.

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
خبرگذارىً بسيجى تسميم معتقده كيروش بايد از مردم شريف ايران معذرت خواهى كنه
كاربر گرامىً كامنت گذاشته

"يروش خواست معذرت خواهى كنه برانكو بش گفت: ، بيخيال بابا، همينكه تا اينجاشم اومدى خودش خيليه. ببين من گذاشتم درشون بعد ٢٠٠٦، مالياتمم ندادم ، مستقيم رفتم كرواسي ، هر چى بليط هم بم داده بودن ، دخترم دم استاديوم فروخت الانم بعد از ١٠ سال اومدم ، مثه فرشته نجات تحويلم گرفتن انگار نه انگار!!!! تو هم برو به سلامت ، حالا خدارو چه ديدى شايد دوباره اينورا پيدات بشه ، اونوقت ميزارنت رو كلشون كيروش كيروش ميكن