Carlos Queiroz the mastermind Chess player

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
BacheTehroon good stuff on ESPN. The only problem is when your game is on ESPN and you have no other choice.
A&K I used to frequently visit Nobu in Malibu
As for CQ, yes they played a defensive style but give him time to develope the players, he just got there. Columbia are a good team and CQ is a solid coach, best of luck to him. Time to focus on the future, not the past.

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
BacheTehroon good stuff on ESPN. The only problem is when your game is on ESPN and you have no other choice.
A&K I used to frequently visit Nobu in Malibu
As for CQ, yes they played a defensive style but give him time to develope the players, he just got there. Columbia are a good team and CQ is a solid coach, best of luck to him. Time to focus on the future, not the past.
Never heard of Nobu. Is it any good? What do you recommend from their menu?

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Fnally Jan well now that you brought up Nobu and AK jan yes I have some recommendatons for you: Try any of these the best dishes are yellotal sashimi, miso black cod, white fish sashimi with dry miso and the popcorn shrimp!

Heads up anytme you are going to a hipster sushi spot in Malbu you are going to need to remember a few things
1- It might take you some time to make som reservations, give yourself a couple of months because there is a long wait list
2- Nothing you spend will be under $50 for your meal so heads up bring your walet, some cash and maybe a card as well, just in case.
3- Don't order the drinks they are good but they are overpriced and that is their money maker.
4- You are by the water the ambance is great, especailly for like a special annaversary.
5- I don't think you will find CQ at Nobu of Malibu. :)

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
ma'nigga, am absolutely sure you do not want to be among them mamas eating at NobÜ MalibÜ, a'mean all snobs out for celebrating another tight mama, ohh ahhh ya......WHOOPY DO.
Let it go hombre, let it go.
Wonder if me'hombre A&B heading NobÜ MalibÜ for dinner?

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Fnally Jan well now that you brought up Nobu and AK jan yes I have some recommendatons for you: Try any of these the best dishes are yellotal sashimi, miso black cod, white fish sashimi with dry miso and the popcorn shrimp!

Heads up anytme you are going to a hipster sushi spot in Malbu you are going to need to remember a few things
1- It might take you some time to make som reservations, give yourself a couple of months because there is a long wait list
2- Nothing you spend will be under $50 for your meal so heads up bring your walet, some cash and maybe a card as well, just in case.
3- Don't order the drinks they are good but they are overpriced and that is their money maker.
4- You are by the water the ambance is great, especailly for like a special annaversary.
5- I don't think you will find CQ at Nobu of Malibu. :)
Dude any chance you get deployed soon to some location with no Internet?
Seriously dude, how is this related to CQ? WTF is this? who cares? believe me, I promise you, NO ONE is going to give you a hard time if you dont post!

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Dude any chance you get deployed soon to some location with no Internet?
Seriously dude, how is this related to CQ? WTF is this? who cares? believe me, I promise you, NO ONE is going to give you a hard time if you dont post!
Pooya jan, I ask that before you jump to conclusns, please read the post above mine. A&K and Arash were talkng abotu Nobu of Malibu, a sushi spot. I simply answered them and gave my recommendatons. What was I supposed to do be a jerk and not answer them?
To answer your questons man- There is no chance of me beng deployed because I am no longer in the Navy and if they try to reactvate me, I can always go to Deutschland. Also, I mentoned CQ's defensive strategy when Colombia played Chile. I didn't get it because on paper to me those teams are equal but I saw him parking the bus. So please all I ask in the future is for you to understand i am not the same guy. I even took a year off of ISP just so things cool down and i can focus on UNLV. So my man I can just from now on not respond or respond privately if that is better.

Last edited:

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Pooya jan, I ask that before you jump to conclusns, please read the post above mine. A&K and Arash were talkng abotu Nobu of Malibu, a sushi spot. I simply answered them and gave my recommendatons. What was I supposed to do be a jerk and not answer them?
To answer your questons man- There is no chance of me beng deployed because I am no longer in the Navy and if they try to reactvate me, I can always go to Deutschland. Also, I mentoned CQ's defensive strategy when Colombia played Chile. I didn't get it because on paper to me those teams are equal but I saw him parking the bus. So please all I ask in the future is for you to understand i am not the same guy. I even took a year off of ISP just so things cool down and i can focus on UNLV. So my man I can just from now on not respond or respond privately if that is better.
Nice to have you back Team Meli.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Hoshmand and Arash T thank you both. and Pooya jan I hope this clears it up was just answering a previous queston by A&K jan but as for CQ we can't expect perfectoin, he just got here. Just to clear things up I am not the same guy and didn't post about nonsense, just answering a question above that A&K jan and Arash asked about an eatery. As for CQ he needs some tme to implement hsi strategy but I would like to see them attack more, against teams that are at their level. I see potental wth CQ though and Columbia, wish them well but time to focus on a new era Mark Willmonts at Iran. As for CQ, even he admitted it's going to take time and ddin't expect to win Copa, he just got there.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Eatery? The finest meat market in Malibu LOL.

Bro you'd have trouble w Twitter and limits on tweet length.. verbosio could be ur nick.

Fyi changes my nick to A8K, it's been like that since day l !!!

Hoshmand and Arash T thank you both. and Pooya jan I hope this clears it up was just answering a previous queston by A&K jan but as for CQ we can't expect perfectoin, he just got here. Just to clear things up I am not the same guy and didn't post about nonsense, just answering a question above that A&K jan and Arash asked about an eatery. As for CQ he needs some tme to implement hsi strategy but I would like to see them attack more, against teams that are at their level. I see potental wth CQ though and Columbia, wish them well but time to focus on a new era Mark Willmonts at Iran. As for CQ, even he admitted it's going to take time and ddin't expect to win Copa, he just got there.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I believe it was you who brought up Nobu of Malibu and asked for my recommendation so I just gave my input however you are right about one thing. I would not have a good time at twitter however, I no longer write essays look at how short this post is. CQ Let's stay topical. will need to have some time to work with the players and have them play his style of football. He just got here so I kind of expected that result.

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
His id is A8K not A&K. 8 instead of &.
I think it’s short for “Ali 8 Karimi”.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
well that solves that mystery that makes sense A8K Ali Karimi #8, I wear glasses, the * and & look similar. I think CQ will be just fine at Colombia. At least he doesn't have to deal with the politics of being Iran's HC, the Iranian media, sanctions and he will get paid by them. It will take

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
What a sad pathetic day for Iran and Iran football. After not losing 23 games straight for WCQ Iran has now managed to lose back to back games under this idiot called Wilmots. I want to say a big F U to all those that bashed CQ and asked for his head and asked for him to leave. The guy manged everything and literally every little step you can think of to make Iran succeed. Now this fucker Wilmots comes and takes a huge shit and destroys that team in a matter of couple of games.

I missed you guys btw. I hope all is well. I am freaking so mad today. CQ was like the Shah that a bunch of idiotic stupid traitors asked for his head and asked him to leave. Fucking Iranian mentality brings the worst for us. Where is that mother fucker khiabani talking shit about CQ. Idiot bastard.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Great analogy, CQ was in fact similar to Shah.
It was time for him to go as he had nothing more to provide to our football, he did all he could, HOWEVER, just like Shah, he was replaced with someone less worthy to him, that is the problem. CQ leaving is not a bad thing his replacement is however.

Oct 18, 2010
i was reading the sister site and a lot of people are calling for
the coach to be fired.they even had a couple of threads for
his firing and his possible replacements.
i say if the masses really want him fired then the only logical
replacement for him is the ex-red coach who was recently fired
in saudi.he knows iranian and asian football inside out and can
do the job now that it has become a jigsaw puzzle.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Colombia part ways with coach Carlos Queiroz
BOGOTA (Reuters) - Colombia parted ways with coach Carlos Queiroz on Tuesday, less than three weeks after his side slumped to two consecutive defeats in their qualifiers for the 2022 Qatar World Cup.

Colombia lost 3-0 at home to Uruguay on Nov. 13 and were beaten 6-1 away at Ecuador four days later, their heaviest qualifying loss since 1977.

The results left the South American side seventh in the 10-team qualification table, with the top four qualifying automatically for Qatar.

“The Colombian Football Federation (FCF) and coach Carlos Queiroz agreed that the trainer will not continue as the head of the Colombian national side,” the FCF said in a statement.

The 67-year old former Real Madrid coach took over in Colombia in February 2019.

Colombia’s next scheduled games are World Cup qualifiers against Brazil and Paraguay in March next year.
https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-s...-ways-with-coach-carlos-queiroz-idUKKBN28C0C9