Casillas is a class act!!!

IPride

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
I like Casillas but he has his ups and downs... He has a tendency to act like an idiot during clasicos but I don't really blame him for that. He's never been violent or anything.

Last edited:

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
I like Casillas but he has his ups and downs... He has a tendency to act like an idiot during clasicos but I don't really blame him for that. He's never been violent or anything.
actually, he's one of few you can not put too much blame on. For him his friendship with Xavi was more important than what Mourinho thought and told him to do. Florentino Perez hates him because he doesn't give a damn about him. For that alone, I have tons of respect for him.

actually, he's one of few you can not put too much blame on. For him his friendship with Xavi was more important than what Mourinho thought and told him to do. Florentino Perez hates him because he doesn't give a damn about him. For that alone, I have tons of respect for him.

Not sure where you came from with Perez hating Iker !!!!! , But the fact is that Spain have two Captains, one with an Arm band and one without and both of them got their players emotions under control by having a strong freindship ... Fuck those who can't tolerate this . anyone from Barca to Madrid or Portugal

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
Not sure where you came from with Perez hating Iker !!!!! , But the fact is that Spain have two Captains, one with an Arm band and one without and both of them got their players emotions under control by having a strong freindship ... Fuck those who can't tolerate this . anyone from Barca to Madrid or Portugal
According to Rummenigge, after the penalty shootout Perez told him, that Bayern got the best goalkeeper in the world. Now, what does this tell you with regards to Perez esteem for Casillas? I mean, Rosell is a true son of a bitch but not even in his darkest moment, he would tell anyone that their player is better than Messi.