CBC special on prostitution and sigheh in iran.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Behdad jaan,i just got an e-mail from CBC, they did give us permission, but we CAN NOT host the version you send me, since you took all the commercials out ! they want us to host the show in RAW format (no banner or cutting of the commercials) , let me know if you got that version ?

Behdad

National Team Player
Nov 7, 2004
Toronto, Canada
www.PersianWay.com
Pooya said:
Behdad jaan,i just got an e-mail from CBC, they did give us permission, but we CAN NOT host the version you send me, since you took all the commercials out ! they want us to host the show in RAW format (no banner or cutting of the commercials) , let me know if you got that version ?
No i dont, cause as soon as the commercials started i stoped recording, exept for once or twice that i missed them and i had to edit it out later, which i erased them after.

So i guess we cant put them on!!!:(

zoozanagheh

Bench Warmer
Feb 6, 2005
Behdad said:
Why would you thank 'em. Aberoomoono bordan with this documantry. First of all they only showed part of the city that i were nver seen before, and now people think this is how everywhere in iran looks like.
I have not seen the documentary, but I would like to remind you that those who "aberoomoono bordan" are not the reporters. You should hold those lowlifes who have been running this country and nation to rubble responsible.

Oct 1, 2004
Behdad said:
Why would you thank 'em. Aberoomoono bordan with this documantry. First of all they only showed part of the city that i were nver seen before, and now people think this is how everywhere in iran looks like.
I know with the earthquake and all every person in the world is going to think we live in sand houses.