Champions league 2017-18 | Road to Kiev (R)

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Iran Esteghlal Inter and Pooya jan, with Neuer's injury and uncertain return, I too feel that PSG are the overall favorites this year however, they are beatable, as mentioned before. No need to go over the same points just watch the second Bayern Munich game, Real Madrid has the talent to do that as well. It would not shock me at all if PSG loses.

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
LOL can't believe people are hyping up BSG against Madrid.

Anyone willing to bet 100$ that Madrid will win knock BSG out? Easiest money ever won.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
LOL can't believe people are hyping up BSG against Madrid.

Anyone willing to bet 100$ that Madrid will win knock BSG out? Easiest money ever won.
we can break this:
GK: Madrid wins
Defense: Madrid wins
Mid: 50/50 or Madrid has the edge
Forward: PSG wins BY FAR

I think it is going to be close game, btw why do you call them "BSG? my guess is cuz there is no "P" in Arabic?

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
we can break this:

I think it is going to be close game, btw why do you call them "BSG? my guess is cuz there is no "P" in Arabic?
I don't know if BSG wins forward line by far. It's Cristiano, Asensio and Isco/Benzema vs. Neymar, Mbappe and Cavani.

Btw. yes, of course, their owner calls it Baris Saint Germain so I think we should also call it Baris Saint Germain.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
we can break this:

I agree with you man and like I said before PSG can be beaten. You have to just play tika tika, keep them from not having possession of the ball. That one is going to be a coin flip can go either way. As for Bayern Munchen vs Bestikas, Bayern fans better not get too cocky, Bestikas is playing good football right now. They are going to make it hell on earth in their 42,000 seat stadium so FCB better take care of business in Ali Anz. Real Madrid PSG is going to be the best series.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
we can break this:

I agree with you man and like I said before PSG can be beaten. You have to just play tika tika, keep them from not having possession of the ball. That one is going to be a coin flip can go either way. As for Bayern Munchen vs Bestikas, Bayern fans better not get too cocky, Bestikas is playing good football right now. They are going to make it hell on earth in their 42,000 seat stadium so FCB better take care of business in Ali Anz. Real Madrid PSG is going to be the best series. The odds for Real Madrid, Madrid wins 13/10, PSG 23/10, pretty close so you bet $13 on Madrid you get back 10, you bet $23 on PSG, you get back ten, so they are the favorites but a huge favorite.

http://champions-league.betting-directory.com/

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Real Madrid actually PSG is slightly favored but Real Madrid has a good shot and funny post btw. As for Bayern v Bestikas, despite Bestikas being the 1 seed, Bayern is favored -626 and Bestikas is +1400. Juve vs Tottenham should be a great game, that is coming up next, look forward to chatting it up with you guys. I think Real has a decent chance PSG can be beaten, you just need to shut down Neymar and play good D. As for Bayern, once we get past Bestikas hopefully, Neure will come back in March 1st, that will be a huge boost to our chances. I didn't know Both Dybala and Cuardao are missing for Juve so the game will be closer but Juve narrowly wins either 1-0 or 2-1, my prediction.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Pk for Juve goal 2-0 ( Higuaín ) 2nd goal wow! Poor defending by Ben Davies(Spelling) and yellow. Juve is dominating Tottenham are shell shocked. Higuain is on fire, one more and he has hat trick, and we are only in the 10th min.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Real Madrid, Higuain is on fire today, Tottenham are shell shocked. He might get a hat trick before half time, the way this game is going. Higuain is just on fire today and poor defending by Ben Davies, he got a yellow for it and gave up a penalty kick for his team. How does Tottenham respond from this? Dareh mesle boss/rahees(Spelling) bazi mikoneh.