Champions league 2017-18 | Road to Kiev (R)

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Bache Tehroon

jan not to pile on but the last time PSG played a serious game, this happened. Keep in mind, this was without their best player Neuer. Bayern 3-1 PSG, In order for Real Madrid to be successful they need to do this. You have to play lock down D, can't let Neymar beat you and force PSG to become stagnant on offense. Do that and Real Madrid will win if not it will be PSG's win. This is going to be a great one, here we go.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Bache Tehroon true however heads up play by Toni Kroos to get the ref to call the penalty and the "dooshbag" Ronaldo scored 1-1 all tied up now. One short of tying Johannes Martinus "Ruud" van Nistelrooy's all time record.

Love him or hate him, you got to tip your hat to the man, he is one away from tying "Rudd' and two more to claim the record, well done Ronaldo, well done. I'm a Bayern fan so I should be hating on Real Madrid more than anyone but i am fair.

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Pooya and Real Madrid fans, while this score is not a total disaster if it holds, I hope you guys can score another goal so PSG doesn't have the lead on aggregate. It is going to be hell back in Paris. 75' still 1-1 and some time left 15 min plus stoppage so I'm guessing 20 min max. This is a competitive and exciting game. @Bache Tehroon I agree with you Mbappe is a talent but he looks lost at PSG, he should have stayed at Monaco. The grass is not always greener on the other side. Time will tell if he can get his stuff together, he can still contribute and be a good winger but he is not playing like the old Mbappe.