Champions league 2017-18 | Road to Kiev (R)

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Real Madrid If you see my last few posts I am working on it my friend. I have learned to get ot the point and more people will respond. One trick that Pooya taught me is to break down your paragraph.

This way people will be able to respond even if it's not a paragraph I think it becomes much easier to read. BTW My mood when CL returns. rus.gif

I think so 2, but who are they going to replace emery with ?
Well, they have pretty much rapped up the League , Emery contract ends on June 30th , so i guess they will let him finish or in a very odd situation will replace him with a caretaker . Or one other option could be Luis Enrique :unsure:

I am working on it my friend
yeah it's a big project, i understand :ROFLMAO:

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
Neymar is the most useless piece of breathing object touching a football ever. Barcelona made the best business ever selling him for 222 Million Euros.

What a toss of a player! LOL! And to imagine some morons thought that he could replace the greatest football player of all time, the God Messi some day. LOLOL!

Nov 29, 2002
Ostersunds are a pretty weak team clearly (relative to Arsenal) but Saman looks like the real deal in terms of how alert he is against top class opposition.

This bodes very well for world cup.

Ostersunds are a pretty weak team clearly (relative to Arsenal) but Saman looks like the real deal in terms of how alert he is against top class opposition.

This bodes very well for world cup.
I actually find him very average with subpar positioning and decision making. He doesn't have to take this game by storm, but given how crappy his teammates are, it shouldn't be hard for him to outshine them. So far, he's shown nothing impressive.

This game is actually a pretty good picture of what Iran's games will look like during World Cup. Perhaps a bit tighter defending, but as far as attacking power goes, this is pretty much it.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Last night Real az koon avoord.

I want them in the next round fingers crossed.
We would teach you guys a footballing lesson.

LoL